SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Cila51290 Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:37 pm

^ Andi? cantstopl
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 13 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:38 pm

I LOVE Montreal (and Habs) ... but cold scares me, I bow down to all who live in places that go below -20°C/-4F ... my winters are max -10°C/14F and I'm c***ing them with my frozen fingers. I guess N&V are more used to the northern weather ... but I can understand the allure of California Hugesmile

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:45 pm

happygolucky wrote:I LOVE Montreal (and Habs) ... but cold scares me, I bow down to all who live in places that go below -20°C/-4F ... my winters are max -10°C/14F and I'm c***ing them with my frozen fingers. I guess N&V are more used to the northern weather ... but I can understand the allure of California Hugesmile

Nick grew up in Milwaukee, WI, then he lived in Chicago for a while. He's used to cold. He'll be right at home. 

Seriously though, the more I think about it, the more I think NYC is a very real possibility for them. Nick's recent IG about loving that city could even be a hint. There is enough "entertainment" there for both (didn't V also have entertainment aspirations?) yet it's not LA for the LA trap, it's close enough to Montreal. It's definitely cosmopolitan for both.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:57 pm

I'm convinced they are together right now because V has yet to snap her students....She usually does it daily
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:35 pm

I finally watched the entire episode and I really appreciated how real and honest N & V are with another.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:36 pm

^ I agree. 1 word ... REAL it is ... or "raw" [by Nick]

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:08 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Why don't they move to New York? It's an hour and a half flight to Montreal.

I've actually thought this may be something they may consider. Nick has been in NYC quite a lot over the past few years and seems to know a few people there including fellow Canadian Sharleen and her fiance Andy who live in NY so they would have close friends there. I also wouldn't be surprised if N & V have had a SHV in NY, either.

Regardless, I could see them living anywhere that is more metropolitan and a larger city, whether it be Montreal, NYC, Chicago, California/LA area or some place else. I happen to think any of those cities are just fine for a couple and especially with Nick's new business and opportunities that may come there way. Plus, in this day and age I don't think it's necessary to be one or the other when it comes to where one lives and taking opportunities. Successful couples from this franchise seem to be able to do both especially in these current years and most of where they live is because it suits their lifestyle IMO so they travel to LA and other events as well as going on other TV shows and things.

So I don't see any negatives with whatever N&V may choose to do as long as it is what they want and what works for them that's all that matters, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:11 pm

Since love of family is the thing that Vanessa found attractive about Nick at the start of their relationship and Vanessa is very close to her family and has a job she loves... IMO Nick should move to Montreal if he wants the relationship to have a chance. Montreal is a very fashionable city with lots to do. Nick can easily commute for his new Grooming Business since it is going to be an online company IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:41 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
Skates wrote:

To me, the little smile Nick gave Vanessa after she said ILY and before they leaned in for a kiss spoke volumes than his Carly Jepsen "I really, really like you" reply. Plus, he didn't turn beet red; he gave her a kiss; a forehead lean and kiss; a kiss on the hand. To me those mean more than any words he said afterwards.

I've seen enough of these shows to know that most of the time the lead can't reply tothose ILYs. If I remember correctly during Ryan's declaration, all Trista could do was let out a big sigh. (Sorry. I didn't watch Ben H season. I heard he said it to both Jojo and Lauren. Was it before FRC?) So, no, I didn't expect any thing from Nick.

:dancingcupcake:

I can't stop watching this...I want to find Nick's reassurance to Vanessa and on how he feels for her at that moment in time...I think these words have sort of given me his validation to her...

"I really really like you......a lot!

...like I am leaving (?)/living (?) with my heart with you and you just have to trust your heart!"
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:02 pm

when Vanessa was saying she's falling in love she also said that that's a type of feeling she didn't have for years.
In Nick response he said he's looking for a type of love he's never felt before, something greater than the loves he had in the past.
I like to think that what Nick was trying to tell her is that he wants her to love him the way she's never loved before.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:21 pm

Both Nick and Vanessa are smart and are very articulate. I can't wait for all their interviews after the finale.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:35 pm

Skates wrote:
2ndcampbell wrote:
Skates wrote:

To me, the little smile Nick gave Vanessa after she said ILY and before they leaned in for a kiss spoke volumes than his Carly Jepsen "I really, really like you" reply. Plus, he didn't turn beet red; he gave her a kiss; a forehead lean and kiss; a kiss on the hand. To me those mean more than any words he said afterwards.

I've seen enough of these shows to know that most of the time the lead can't reply tothose ILYs. If I remember correctly during Ryan's declaration, all Trista could do was let out a big sigh. (Sorry. I didn't watch Ben H season. I heard he said it to both Jojo and Lauren. Was it before FRC?) So, no, I didn't expect any thing from Nick.

:dancingcupcake:

I can't stop watching this...I want to find Nick's reassurance to Vanessa and on how he feels for her at that moment in time...I think these words have sort of given me his validation to her...

"I really really like you......a lot!

...like I am leaving (?)/living (?) with my heart with you and you just have to trust your heart!"

I heard "I'm leading with my heart". And for me "trust your heart" is an expression of mutual feelings because if he's not feeling it we would have seen a very uncomfortable beet red Nick.

I want to know these "reassurances in different ways" as well. Like, what ways? A wink? Yellow dorky bracelet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption