SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:46 pm

Still looking but these are kind of cute.  

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 27 Proposal-ring-smiley-emoticon Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 27 Ring Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 27 Flashing-diamond-ring-smiley-emoticon
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:25 am

I liked how Vanessa dad questioned if he asked other fathers for their blessing to propose but also nick he shouldn't of ask every parent. Only the top two he should ask or do what Ben did and call right before.

I thought he was going to let Corinne go right then with her family but noo he has to wait to break it off in New York

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:27 am

northernviewer wrote:@lleyki

My signature line is

The (FRC) Proposal ....Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you.

Its the line Ryan Reynolds says to Sandra Bullock in The Proposal.  

beatingheart that movie!! I can quote the whole movie! giggling

Loved Vanessa's hometown date. Can really see how much she loves her students and working with them. I don't see her wanting to leave so will be interesting to see if they both end up staying together in Montreal or if she leaves elsewhere with Nick... no idea

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 27 1f49c

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 27 8367-910 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 27 I_got_13 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 27 E5kqdm15 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:27 am

Like I wrote in episode 8 thread, if in the future we see Nick flying in and out and Vanessa staying in Montreal, I won't be thinking "Vanessa doesn't want to move" or "he only wants fame, so he is staying in US, otherwise he could run his business from Canada" ... but I will see a grown, mature couple who IMO don't take a decision lightly, without some balanced plan.

Vanessa still has a school term to finish, then she might want to do another and complete the year, IDK, what I believe tho' is that in the case of moving to US she will want to know her options of transferring her degree, applying for new job (guessing she wouldn't want to be "maintained girlfriend" with "only shilling aspirations").

Also, Nick isn't a real-estate agent and "shopping for a new home" takes time and discussion regarding taste, needs and immediate plans ... when you don't know where exactly you're going to work or if you're even going to have a job to support yourself, it's difficult to choose new property (or rent) ... not knowing the income and how much one brings to the table, especially when the man in question is "yet to define" his own.

I think small steps will do just good. First step looking forward is getting out of "hiding" and actually be able to travel and search to plan/organize together.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:24 am

Again Nick got to see so many sides to Vanessa during this date. IMO it was so well thought out, and so her. IMO she's utilizing her time with Nick well. She can kick it and have fun, but shes using the little time she has with him to show him all things dear and important to her. And I love that she just doesn't fall in line with 'he's the lead, of course he'll ask all the 4 girls' dads for blessings etc. For her it is real, real life, tgese things mean a lot to her. IMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:55 am

Still waiting to see the episode 8 (uk) so I stupidly watched Afterbuzz. What is with their predictions of doom at the end - that Nick choises Vanessa but they dint stay together! Danny even had a full speech about how he thinks Nick will meet another person this year. As a friend of Nick's  I can't believe he is so negative & cdnt say he was hopeful. They dont sing Vanessas praises either- Christina keeps going on about the acting past & that she cant see the romance between the two.
Then I watched the clip of Vanessa & her mum's talk where she seems unsure etc.  

Tell me there is some good news people!!!

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:08 am

@ukglasgowkiiss good news? ... none of those people commenting are really Nick's friends.
Yes, some know him a bit better than others, but at the end they have a "show to make" and they are just "commentators" ... at the "end" ... I hope they won't expect receiving wedding invitation, but I'd love to see that day and their commentary on it.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:15 am

I don't remember them giving their predictions before on afterbuzz on if the couple makes it past the show or not. But I've almost always disagreed with every bach episode recap with afterbuzz. IMO they don't seem to be big fans of Vanessa, but IMO that says nothing about if they make it past the show or not. IMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:16 am

happygolucky wrote:@ukglasgowkiiss good news? ... none of those people commenting are really Nick's friends.
Yes, some know him a bit better than others, but at the end they have a "show to make" and they are just "commentators" ... at the "end" ... I hope they won't expect receiving wedding invitation, but I'd love to see that day and their commentary on it.
True. I will just stop watching Afterbuzz I think- it always leaves me feeling annoyed & like they are talking off top of their heads with little depth. So hopefully all is going well with Nick & Vanessa - I think I just hoped that the HTD would go really well & Nick wd only ask 2 out of the 4 for a blessing.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:28 am

@ukglasgowkiiss once you see the episode, you will see that Nick only asks V's dad for his "blessing". he did ask the other fathers but the question was a very different one, less specific so to say ("Would you be ok if we..." vs "Could you be able to give your blessing if 2 people madly in love decide to get engaged? - paraphrasing here)
V was disappointed to find out that N asked for the blessing of the other 3 fathers as it makes it less meaningful (completely agree!) and is now in her head about the other relationships.
Hope I didn't spoil it for you but put some of your fears to rest Smiley
It's great to watch and my favorite episode so far.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:35 am

About FRIENDS ... Vanessa's are happy and supportive, so is her family. Nick's friends usually don't make their opinions public (exception Ashley I)- about the show (post or after) or his girlfriends - just few of them came forward to "source" about Nick's past relationships when media was questioning him and his "right reasons". Nick's family also usually isn't vocal and prefers to "stay out" of BN world, except his younger brother who loves to snark on SM, but I'm guessing he doesn't have much time this season because of his school and "life". IMO once the "open secret" is revealed it will be presented as a positive addition to both families and friends will continue to stay quiet on what is no concern to them, as long both parties are happy and in love.
ETA: But I think we can expect lots of pictures. (I think with Shar&Andy is obligatory, with Nick's childhood friends complimentary (with all the kids) and with Vanessa's friends an homage Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 27 1122970954 oh, and in the future ... double holidays! Hugesmile )
P.S. Last time James V. posted about The Fantasy League:
Big Peach ‏@jviall Feb 6
I got Daniel L, Rachel, Vanessa, and Raven for top 4 w/@viallnicholas28 getting K.O.'d by Corinne's nanny, and me sliding in to finish.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:09 am

Why are these people so quick to judge Nick and V not lasting anyway? The only people who know are Nick and V. Saying someone won't last is such a ridiculous remark. Time will tell imo.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption