SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:53 pm

northernviewer wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Nick not proposing would be a huge letdown for me. I mean the whole premise of Nick coming back was to finally get his HEA and propose. I can't imagine any other outcome without Nick proposing. I've been waiting for this moment ever since Andi, Kaitlyn, and BIP. It is time!  Smiley Jmo

Im with you ...i want to see a proposal and a twirl :yes: ...I want Nick to walk away with a Bach happy ending.   They have the same chance at lasting as the rest did.   Theyre 2 intelligent and mature people who I thnk will give it an honest effort to make it work.

Technically isn't a Bach proposal really just what my signature line below says??

Agreed @northernviewer & @Cila51290.  For purely selfish reasons as well as - for his own good- I want to darn well see an epic beautifully worded and emotionally satisfying proposal.  After 2 FREAKIN years our boy might finally have found the one and might finally be happy and Vanessa could be the woman of his dreams.  I beleive this is the case, I will cry in happiness if this comes to pass.  
Part of me knows that yes IRL is where the real test comes in etc etc, but they can work all that out whilst being engaged too.
Oh & more impotantly(given thread title) Vanessa deserves a proposal for being so wonderful & nothing less would do to convince her of his love.
Imo

Last edited by ukglasgowkiiss on Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by lleyki Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:57 pm

When this post was still available, both Mel Grimaldi and Uncle L wrote comments - nothing that I would consider an outright spoiler. Perhaps tptb want it to appear the HTD was dramatic and feel family posting fun comments is a spoiler

If I had to put money on this, I'd say it's definitely this option. We've already seen Vanessa's father supposedly telling Nick he can't give him his blessing, the episode description talks about her father revealing some huge shocking detail about Nick and one of the promos show her standing outside as I assume Nick leaves and a voiceover playing of her saying she's wondering if she'd been wrong. They are so going to end Vanessa's HTD on doubts and questions to steer away from her being the F1.

Technically isn't a Bach proposal really just what my signature line below says

I didn't really get this because I somehow missed your signature. But after reading it, that is probably the most apt description of the proposals on this franchise.

Regarding Nick proposing - I think I'll be fine either way. I absolutely get the rationale behind taking it slow, the fact that he has admitted he was wrong twice before while in that environment and no matter how many conversations and how much they shared with each other, there just isn't enough time in this environment for Nick and Vanessa to have truly gotten to know each other on a level that's deep enough for marriage. I definitely think they emotionally and mentally connected and certainly the passion is there. But when you're talking about the rest of your life, that is huge. So yeah I understand the sentiment of being cautious and I wouldn't be upset if that's where things go.

However, as someone said, that's not this show. It's meant to be this fantasy and part of that is the big engagement. And yes, like others have noted, selfishly I want to see that moment with Nick dammit because I have been following his journey on this franchise since Andi's season. And so I want to finally see him happy and glowing and positive at an ATFR and the focus on him and his relationship and not on him being the bad guy, the villain, etc. And yes, I own my shallowness but I also want all the fuss and spectacle of the big engagement because they're just so pretty together.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:07 pm

lleyki wrote:
However, as someone said, that's not this show. It's meant to be this fantasy and part of that is the big engagement. And yes, like others have noted, selfishly I want to see that moment with Nick dammit because I have been following his journey on this franchise since Andi's season. I want to finally see him happy and glowing and positive at an ATFR and the focus on him and his relationship and not on him being the bad guy, the villain, etc. And yes, I own my shallowness because they're just so pretty together.

This! :yes: A part of me is also glad that the 'Ette announcement is done even though it ruined the show for a lot of unspoiled fans. So often the ATFR becomes more about who the 'Ette is instead of focusing on the final couple IMO. Hopefully with the announcement out of the way, the ATFR will focus on Nissa and their relationship. cloud nine
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:13 pm

emusha wrote:heehhe
somehow lately posting on this thread makes me want to go Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 26 1f648 due to the defensive posts which I seem to provoke... no hard feelings AAL please continue to post away ...I'm just expressing that it's gotten a bit taxing for me to post my views about this season on the boards.

The comment about the ring choice is not connected to the proposal at all - I was simply reacting to the various rings in the picture and my opinion of them

My comment about the potential proposal comes with my understanding that Nick has been on this show 4 times and has consistently and repeatedly commented about the "environment" and how it is created to enable emotions -- particularly him being very torn about the fact that he picked 2 women who were wrong for him to propose to. based on his history - I see an ideal outcome for him to be him taking it out into the real world and letting the relationship breath - without the other women/cameras etc. etc. surrounding them - cultivating a healthy and solid bond.

Regardless, I see the allure of the ring which comes with the "proposing on camera" package

MHO

I don't think it is a matter of being wrong for him... it is just a matter of how these people feel/deal for/with him...I think, both Andi and Kaitlyn cannot handle Nick's impulsiveness and emotions... they do not feel the sense of stability from Nick...Josh and Shawn, for some reasons, have been able to give the sense of stability they are yearning for....I think the main issues with Josh is his anger management problems and his huge ego...he has hated the fact that Nick has been intimate with Andi during the process and he cannot move forward on that thought...

For Vanessa, she has been great in dealing with Nick's impulsiveness and emotions...she may have questions the way Nick acts and on his decisions...but her patience and openness to communicate would always bridge the gap and help resolve the problems instead...

In most cases, Vanessa would try her best to understand Nick...I think, her skills in being articulate and tactful also allow the communication between them to flow swiftly without Nick feeling the need to argue back with anger, but instead explain and talk to her calmly...

I remember the scene wherein Kaitlyn has tried so hard in explaining to Nick her reasons for turning him down...Nick has totally shut down and wouldn't listen to her talking...I believe, if it is Vanessa, she would have handled it fair and square...

I am not actually sure, if TPTB has any part on these scenarios or whether they have manipulated the whole situations by emphasizing it more than it is supposed to be...

During the ATFR in Andi's season, Nick has been transparent with his feelings, thus unintentionally mentioning their intimacy live in public...I think a lot of people feel that it is a douche move to do that...but, he is so emotional, I guess, he has forgotten that it is being televised or it is possible he could have been insensitive maybe at times also because of his pain... but, I think with Vanessa...and, with Nick having that feeling of protectiveness to her... it pushes him to think twice and to be more sensitive to her feelings...that's also in consideration of Vanessa being very emotionally driven like him...

Regardless, whatever these two women (Andi and Kaitlyn) do to Nick aftermath the shows have totally killed his feelings for them...thus, he is happy to move on...but, with the fear of not finding his perfect match....
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:17 pm

@lleyki

My signature line is

The (FRC) Proposal ....Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you.

Its the line Ryan Reynolds says to Sandra Bullock in The Proposal.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:56 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
notarose wrote:OH, oh.  Has someone been naughty?
My apology for not remembering who posted a link to Uncle Louie's Facebook post where he invited his followers to join his family tonight including a link to V's HTD preview vid.  That Facebook post has disappeared.
This aft, a post by @pacozero also disappeared.  
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 26 Image18
When this post was still available, both Mel Grimaldi and Uncle L wrote comments - nothing that I would consider an outright spoiler.  Perhaps tptb want it to appear the HTD was dramatic and feel family posting fun comments is a spoiler  no idea
Anyway, now the whole post is gone.  I think that draws more attention than if it remained. JMO giggling

Yea I wondered where the picture went , I saw it this morning and saw the comments from Mel..
That's strange that he would delete the most.

do you remember what the comments said??
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:05 pm

coolangel wrote:
lleyki wrote:
However, as someone said, that's not this show. It's meant to be this fantasy and part of that is the big engagement. And yes, like others have noted, selfishly I want to see that moment with Nick dammit because I have been following his journey on this franchise since Andi's season. I want to finally see him happy and glowing and positive at an ATFR and the focus on him and his relationship and not on him being the bad guy, the villain, etc. And yes, I own my shallowness because they're just so pretty together.

This! :yes: A part of me is also glad that the 'Ette announcement is done even though it ruined the show for a lot of unspoiled fans. So often the ATFR becomes more about who the 'Ette is instead of focusing on the final couple IMO. Hopefully with the announcement out of the way, the ATFR will focus on Nissa and their relationship. cloud nine

I think taking it slow would not be equivalent to not offering a proposal or a promise ring in the Bachelor Nation's point of view.... if they are not sure of their feelings, then I would understand that not offering the proposal is their only options to go for....but, the degree of the relationship failing is higher since there is not much commitment involved...

...with a promise ring or engagement ring.... it comprises feelings and emotions, whether the relationship will work or not is for future to behold... but, it sorts of give you the feeling of exclusivity and the promise to try your best to make it work...I think with how far their relationship has gone through as based on how I perceive it...Vanessa would have wanted a promise ring or an engagement ring...

...and, after eliminating the 2 other contenders... I don't think Nick will hesitate in offering Vanessa a proposal with or without her father consent... if the relationship doesn't work, there is always the options of breaking it off later...but, in that kind of environment, the option is always better to offer a proposal...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:05 pm

If Nick was about to propose to A & K, he is MOST DEFINITELY, without a doubt proposing to V.
Both look way too over-the-moon-happy and relaxed to not have gotten father G's blessing for a proposal. imo

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:27 pm

Sprite wrote:@happygolucky I agree. I'm not a fan of his rings either. They all look the same and are over the top for my tastes. I just want to see a really great quality diamond beautifully cut on a simple band. Classic and timeless.

A single stone setting is always beautiful IMO especially if it's big enough that you can spot it on the other side of the room.  :detective  (Why do we not have a ring emoticon?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:32 pm

2ndcampbell wrote:
Sprite wrote:@happygolucky I agree. I'm not a fan of his rings either. They all look the same and are over the top for my tastes. I just want to see a really great quality diamond beautifully cut on a simple band. Classic and timeless.

A single stone setting is always beautiful IMO especially if it's big enough that you can spot it on the other side of the room.  :detective  (Why do we not have a ring emoticon?)

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 26 1f48d  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 26 1f48e  are both in the emoji section.  Not the first smiley but the second smiley button on the option menu.  

And now I'll have to keep an eye out for a ring emoticon.  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:39 pm

coolangel wrote:
lleyki wrote:

AHA! That (re: the bolded) makes total sense. ATFR can devote more time to Nick and F1 (hoping it's Vaness). Unless... unless TB has other dramatic anouncements to share.

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:41 pm

I want a MONTAGE!!!

Bring back the Montage!
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption