SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:46 pm

happygolucky wrote:@cmarci93 one hell of a sleuth wow :alltens: good find yes and what a place! ... no more couch surfing? Hugesmile
Haha thanks , last night on his story I saw the hotel across from him and so I looked it up and then matched it up with the hotel he's at and then it all came tougher.
So any fans that live in the LA area go there and you will most likely catch him

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:06 pm

cmarci93 wrote:I know this was discussed a few weeks ago. But remember when nick took a picture in a hotel looking place and people were thinking he was visiting Vanessa. Well it is a hotel but it's a long staying hotel also in LA. That's where nick lives and where all his workout pictures have been.
Source: **edited**
My screenshots, I don't know how to get the old conversation

Same gym and then same kitchen Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 45 Img_1020
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 45 Img_1019
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 45 Img_1018

This is awesome sleuthing! yes

I have to delete the source because that shows his address, which is against the rules. I don't want people showing up on his doorstep because Bachandbachettefans.net let everyone know where he lives. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:15 pm

Thanks GA for deleting source, nice to know you are here to navigate. Appreciate you & others who watch over this board!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:17 pm

@GuardianAngel yea I understand

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@traveler90 IA - that someone finally brought up their concern of other families being asked for their blessings, and loosing the importance and meaning of same.

and, the whole sleeping with others - I'm not a fan, I don't believe in test driving beforehand to make sure. If that's what it takes, then IMO they are not choosing for the reasons they should be choosing.

Especially at that point in time, the lead knows who they are choosing. What's the point? It doesn't matter to me that they are not engaged at that point, or they are still single. The fact remains they know who they are choosing. It's no different to me if a guy was going to propose to his g/f and has a one night stand with a former g/f a day or two before. I trust that chances are the girl would not want to go through with the wedding.

Word. IMO, if you are falling in love with someone for real, if the emotional, physical, intellectual connection are all there, the sex will probably be good. So no worries. 

I'm not a huge fan, but I don't think it's a coincidence the only succesul Bachelor married to his F1 is the guy that didn't sleep with anyone on the show. It's just a lot for the F1 woman to process and move on from. Breeds too many questions and insecurities. I hope Nick only sleeps with Vanessa too. Especially given his past and his reputation. He needs to avoid having Raven or Rachel throw "fiancé stuff" back in his face.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:42 pm

reason wrote:Nick will only sleep with Vanessa he dont want to lose her, trust that.  IMHOAA

If he didnt, she'd walk IMO.

The show can promote whatever however no woman who knows her worth tolerates what she feels are mutual intentions of marriage being sullied in this way when those intentions have been made clear as is the case in this relationship.  "Are you looking for a wife or ..."
Plus, Mr. Grimaldi went head to head with Nick for clarity and he made clear that his daughter was to be honored and respected.  If Nick were to disrespect that handshake at the end, he would be dead to them. (Gotta throw in a "Godfather" reference at least once giggling ).

But how does Nick perceive this part of the "process"?  We know he questioned Andi as to why she "made love" but underlying that is the debate of why then would you accept a proposal from someone else.  Also, with Kaitlyn. yes she told Shawn she had sex with Nick but what if she had told Nick after FS with Shawn that she had had sex with Shawn?  Would Nick have stayed in the game after that point?  I kinda think Nick would have walked on both accounts.

In Elijah Wood's interview with Fallon, he used the word "integrity" so ...
I'm still pondering Nick's use of the phrase "2 consenting adults" in his convo with Pat Grimaldi and the 2 handshakes. Anyone else?

@cmarci93  brilliant sleuth
@GuardianAngel  yes to removing the address.  I noticed that Vanessa has had 2 instances of fans showing up at her workplace for selfies (they posted on IG) so address reveals are a valid concern.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:22 pm

I noticed how much emphasis Nick and V's dad put on respect. I have a feeling Nick really meant that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:31 pm

It is also supposed that Andi's bombshell to Nick is the suggestion he not sleep with anyone other than final 1 because who better than she knows what jealousy that promotes........

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:35 pm

Luvstruck wrote:It is also supposed that Andi's bombshell to Nick is the suggestion he not sleep with anyone other than final 1 because who better than she knows what jealousy that promotes........

Her thinking she needs to advise him in that regard would illustrate how she underestimates his intelligence.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:36 pm

To be honest, as much as I like Nick and adore him and Vanessa and would love for him to not sleep with any of the other F3, I'm not going to hold out much hope for that being the case. Don't get me wrong, I agree with everything you guys are saying, especially the part of it being ridiculous at that point where the lead likely know exactly who they are picking.

However, since the veil has been lifted off the show, it's clear that the reality is this is something most of the leads do. As someone said, I absolutely think Ben slept with JoJo and hasn't gross Robby hinted that he and JoJo slept together? And JoJo was all in for Jordan the second he walked out of the limo. And of course we know about Kaitlyn. I've heard rumors that Trista slept with Charlie.

Again, I don't get it either but sadly that's part of the ickiness of this show that is somehow spun as some fairytale love story. And another reason why so many of the couples fail in the real world. Because essentially they're mostly strangers to each other and then there's all this stuff that happened during the filming to get past and rebuild trust.

And with all this narrative that's been created that Nick is like some sex machine or something, I don't see the topic being avoided so we'll know one way or the other. Not to mention the narrative about him and Rachel and their apparent explosive relationship, yeah I wouldn't be shocked if something happened between them. Again, don't get me wrong, I would love for it to be revealed that Nick only slept with Vanessa during the process but I'm not going to be shocked if that's not the case.

Last edited by lleyki on Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:43 pm

lleyki wrote:To be honest, as much as I like Nick and adore him and Vanessa and would love for him to not sleep with any of the other F3, I'm not going to hold out much hope for that being the case. Don't get me wrong, I agree with everything you guys are saying, especially the part of it being ridiculous at that point where the lead likely know exactly who they are picking.

However, since the veil has been lifted off the show, it's clear that the reality is this is something most of the leads do. As someone said, I absolutely think Ben slept with JoJo and hasn't gross Robby hinted that he and JoJo slept together and JoJo was all in for Jordan the second he walked out of the limo. And of course we know about Kaitlyn. I've heard rumors that Trista slept with Ryan.

Again, I don't get it either but sadly that's part of the ickiness of this show that is somehow spun as some fairytale love story. And again, why so many of the couples fail in the real world. Because essentially they're mostly strangers to each other and then there's all this stuff that happened during the filming to get past and build on trust.

And with all this narrative that's been created that Nick is like some sex machine or something, I don't see the topic being avoided so we'll know one way or the other. And with the whole narrative about him and Rachel and their apparent explosive relationship, yeah I wouldn't be shocked if something happened between them. Again, don't get me wrong, I would love for it to be revealed that Nick only slept with Vanessa during the process but I'm not going to be shocked if that's not the case.

Yeah, part of that is why I was hopeful that Raven was saving herself. It would save everyone from having to speculate and Nick from having to explain.

The one thing that sets Nick apart from all the other leads you mentioned is that he has so much experience within the franchise, and that a lot of that has been molded by his sexual experiences with the women he's dated on the show. If anyone was to ever "know better," it would be Nick. I'm not sure that he will, but I can see where the expectation comes from.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:46 pm

@lleyki, I would agree with you but if Nick is saying he is the same person as he was in Andi's season and that he is a gentleman with high respect and regard for the women, then I believe he will abstain from having relations with others who are not his F1. Nick is not Jojo, IMO - he is not the other leads that's been on this show. I say that because I believe in him when he said that sex mean something to him if done in context of love.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption