SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Skates Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:07 pm

happygolucky wrote:I find Jojo and Jordan "adorable" ... Nick and Vanessa to me are more like Chris and Desiree, but with spiced-up personalities that make them a bit more opinionated and outspoken... therefor "controversial" and "de gustibus" giggling (maybe for some taste a little exuberant and exaggerated, but at times totally laid back and "boring" to the outside world - my guess) ... and watching them is like "enactment of romance novel" (the "spicy" ones Hugesmile )

There are so many comments floating around saying it won't last...I don't understand why people can't see the intense chemistry they have for each other...the physical attractions of course come in first... then spiritual attractions develop overtime...I can see these aspects right through them on their first 1-1 Date...their personalities have blended in so well together...they basically complement each other...they can both bring out the best in each other...that's what makes their relationship works--more beautiful, stronger and more lasting...I also find Jojo and Jordan really adorable...I think they are very compatible, thus I don't believe that they won't last or they are faking it...I have just discovered Desiree and Chris couple days ago...I love their relationship and I agree with you on your perceptions of Nick and Vanessa...

I really hate it when I see comments like that... it drives me nuts...on second thoughts, I think the pre-conception thoughts have came in with Nick's past... although I understand him...other people don't...some people think he is such a player...I have seen how intensive Nick can fall in love with people he really likes so much... but, other people think he is just horny...

I guess I am more analytical and maybe I personally do not take people as bad without understanding the circumstances...thus, I also never believe that Vanessa is evil and fake...

Nick is totally transparent...Vanessa, I think, is the same...but, Vanessa is more skilled to handle delicate situations if need be because of her tactfulness...and, I think this comes with how she is being raised and her professional background...but, regardless I also think both of them are emotionally driven... that's also one of the factors which best connects them together...i really hope their relationship works long term...which means forever...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:15 pm

IMO Those on SM, media, reporters, who do not care for a contestant will not change their mind regardless of what the contestant does or how happy they are or what they have accomplished. Nick has had his share of reporters making fun of him, and some come around, and realize he's no different than he was, others don't.

I will wait for the ATFR to analazye body language, which I always enjoy doing at that point, and tells me where they are at at that point in time. After that, it's the same for every other couple, they'll either make it or break it.

Some couples sooner than later. Ali/Roberto were engaged for over 1/1 2 yrs before they called in quits. So you never know, for any couple, where the path will take them IMHO. Some of the couples, you can just tell, J/Andi IMHO would never have made it. Jake/Vienna same thing, then others, I think ok there's a good chance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:24 pm

@Skates I think people see the chemistry, but some are wary that that's all there is or that as quickly it caught the spark it will burn out. I think the edit definitely didn't help, since they didn't show us much of their interactions, the "long talks", often we were shown only Vanessa expressing her doubts and concerns and Nick patiently listening, reassuring her, but never really responding ... giving "us" the answer of how did he perceive her thoughts/opinions and what is his POV and where do they meet/connect/agree. I think that piece of footage would give us much better understanding of their dynamic.
So much of the speculations (since that's all there is, of us all) are based on personal opinion, preferences, convictions, preconceptions and perceptions and with lack of information the blanks are filled with what each of us is more inclined to believe.
I may be presumptuous to believe to understand Nick's POV, so I believe his interest and curiosity in Vanessa was consequential to her "debatable behavior" ... but that they always found the common ground and therefor they proceeded and developed the feelings that are standing on solid foundation. - all IMO

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:58 pm

happygolucky wrote:previously discussed ring ... I was curious to see how it looks, but the close-ups aren't very sharp/clear ... I'm not sure if the lighting or something in the room (suit) created the effect of color, but for a moment I thought the "stone/diamond" is blue-ish.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 24 Nickri10
my SC

Maybe similar to this:
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 24 C2_4-145313_350x350-preview
source

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:28 pm

@happygolucky I agree. I'm not a fan of his rings either. They all look the same and are over the top for my tastes. I just want to see a really great quality diamond beautifully cut on a simple band. Classic and timeless.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:48 pm

hmm for a guy who sees himself as style-conscious I find these ring choices over-the-top and flashy but not classy...

The ideal outcome for this imo is for him to not propose..
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:55 pm

I hardly think what the ring choices look like should be a determining factor to not proposing. 

I don't see Nick proposing unless he is 100% sure, IMO, and I think when it comes to Vanessa I have already seen him more smitten with her and more real with her than anyone else. 

Plus, Vanessa may have wanted a ring like that and loves it. That's what matters most, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:59 pm

Plus, we don't know what other options NL presented to him.  Maybe that was the least OTT one there, or like AAL said, maybe Vanessa described what she liked or was hoping for or he simply thought that suited her best.  Who knows, but I agree, his ring choice is not an indicator, to me personally of whether he should or shouldn't get engaged.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:04 pm

heehhe
somehow lately posting on this thread makes me want to go Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 24 1f648 due to the defensive posts which I seem to provoke... no hard feelings AAL please continue to post away ...I'm just expressing that it's gotten a bit taxing for me to post my views about this season on the boards.

The comment about the ring choice is not connected to the proposal at all - I was simply reacting to the various rings in the picture and my opinion of them

My comment about the potential proposal comes with my understanding that Nick has been on this show 4 times and has consistently and repeatedly commented about the "environment" and how it is created to enable emotions -- particularly him being very torn about the fact that he picked 2 women who were wrong for him to propose to. based on his history - I see an ideal outcome for him to be him taking it out into the real world and letting the relationship breath - without the other women/cameras etc. etc. surrounding them - cultivating a healthy and solid bond.

Regardless, I see the allure of the ring which comes with the "proposing on camera" package

MHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:04 pm

Do we have the rest of that cap? When was it taken, while he was with NL looking at rings, or did he have his FRC suit on?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
happygolucky wrote:previously discussed ring ... I was curious to see how it looks, but the close-ups aren't very sharp/clear ... I'm not sure if the lighting or something in the room (suit) created the effect of color, but for a moment I thought the "stone/diamond" is blue-ish.
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 24 Nickri10
my SC

Maybe similar to this:
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 24 C2_4-145313_350x350-preview
source

IMO, same ring.
From your source link
"Neil Lane princess cut diamond ring set with fancy pink diamonds in 18k Rose gold and platinum, R06928"
Could the edit have used FX to alter the appearance in the promo?  The ring you posted is the only match from the website however the smaller pink diamonds are not evident. I can see the bottom of the band as perhaps being rose gold. I read that rose diamonds can be any hue including very pale.
Curious, say I.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:14 pm

This is a general discussion thread.  All thoughts are welcome.  And personally, I see good general discussion, not defensive posts.  But that's JMO.

Topic: Vanessa, the good, bad, ugly, happy, sad, etc.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption