SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Stacia620 Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:06 pm

Diana wrote:I'm so glad Vanessa is spending time with her family and taking the high road. heartbeat in the end that tells me more about her than any "scoop" RS has.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 63 16788450_264001880678666_1752604621093732352_n
https://instagram.com/p/BQ_V118hKTb/

Someone made a comment on that post...."Why are u and nick no longer together? U guys got engaged and then broke up that sucks:( my cousin met ur brother patrick"
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Sprite Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:12 pm

^^^How would that person know? Reading gossip mags?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:13 pm

reason wrote:Are we sure she will be there?  I dont think she will.  That is my belief as to why then announce her early.

Yeah, hopefully the WTA was used as Rachel's main stage/springboard for being the lead to where not too much time (if any) needs to be spent on it at ATFR as selfishly I want as much Nissa as possible and we know he'll need to face Raven and any questions she has for him as F2. I think "whatever" the argument btw Vanessa/Rachel was, it would be counterproductive for the show to fixate on it and possibly paint both the F1 and new lead in a less flattering light when they will want to be building both the final couple and new lead up.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:13 pm

If Rachel is at TWTA then I see no reason that she should be at ATFR. She has already been announced as The Bachelorette and if she is at TWTA will get her time in the spotlight there. In my opinion ATFR this season should be dedicated to the Nick and his F1, as well as the F2 getting to come back to confront The Bachelor as usual. Rachel should not be a part of it besides the casual mention of her being the next Bachelorette. I will not be happy if they try to take more time away from Nick and Vanessa at ATFR when they already have had little airtime this season.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:19 pm

If I was a fan of Nick and Vanessa, I wouldn't hold out hope of lots of happy time focused on them at the ATFR. That doesn't seem to be TPTB's M.O. recently. Just pointing out the recent trend so maybe it will temper expectations. Personally I'd rather be happily surprised by what is shown versus expecting more and being disappointed.

JMOAA

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 63 87b72b10 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 63 86669110 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:19 pm

Stacia620 wrote:
Diana wrote:I'm so glad Vanessa is spending time with her family and taking the high road. heartbeat in the end that tells me more about her than any "scoop" RS has.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 63 16788450_264001880678666_1752604621093732352_n

Someone made a comment on that post...."Why are u and nick no longer together? U guys got engaged and then broke up that sucks:( my cousin met ur brother patrick"

There is a lot of negativity floating around right now about Nick and Vanessa - you have RS's comments about hearing things, all this stuff about Vanessa not being liked, Nick being this huge famewhore who wasn't interested in marrying anyone, all the shows like Afterbuzz basically insisting that they see no connection and he and whoever he picks won't last, etc. So right now, everywhere you go, there will be people making comments like the one above because that's what people do. Post the stuff they read online. Only Nick and Vanessa and their families I assume really know what's going on with them.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:29 pm

lleyki wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:

There is a lot of negativity floating around right now about Nick and Vanessa - you have RS's comments about hearing things, all this stuff about Vanessa not being liked,  Nick being this huge famewhore who wasn't interested in marrying anyone, all the shows like Afterbuzz basically insisting that they see no connection and he and whoever he picks won't last, etc. So right now, everywhere you go, there will be people making comments like the one above because that's what people do. Post the stuff they read online. Only Nick and Vanessa and their families I assume really know what's going on with them.

Is the person commenting trying to insinuate that her brother Patrick told the person's cousin randomly all this personal information about his sister which would get her in trouble by being shared???? laugh out loud Next......

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:15 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:Right so just saw Vanessas latest IG of her & her young neice or c5ousin. And within rhe very first comments- a heart face emoji by BigRach - Rachel's private IG account I think.
The plot thickens!
that is a fake account
Oops sorry. I see that now. My wine haze made me lose judgement. False alarm there. :iamsorry:

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:15 pm

I love Vanessa. Unfortunately I feel like RS telling of "the truth" behind the Bimini blow out is going to be one sided and against Vanessa. He seems to relish tearing down fans positive perception of both Vanessa and her relationship with Nick. I can't see him telling anything too negative about Rachel as she is the new lead and he already got backlash for implying that Nick only chose her because of her race.  As others have stated, my perception of Vanessa is unlikely to change no matter what RS says as his reports seem to hinge on his interpretation of the "facts" his sources give him. I doubt Vanessa was consulted to give her side of the story.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:20 pm

Stacia620 wrote:

Yeah i saw that and wondered too. Seems unlikely her brother wd tell the truth to a random person. It cd also mean the commenter read via RS that they broke up & unrelated to that - the cousin met the brother. If the person who commented had any sort of real friendship connection to Vanessas family they wdnt be posting this in a blatant way.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:44 pm

The Dancing With The Stars cast reveal is on Wednesday on Good Morning America. Do we think Nick will be on the new season?
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:48 pm

lleyki wrote: snipped

There is a lot of negativity floating around right now about Nick and Vanessa - you have RS's comments about hearing things, all this stuff about Vanessa not being liked,  Nick being this huge famewhore who wasn't interested in marrying anyone, all the shows like Afterbuzz basically insisting that they see no connection and he and whoever he picks won't last, etc. So right now, everywhere you go, there will be people making comments like the one above because that's what people do. Post the stuff they read online. Only Nick and Vanessa and their families I assume really know what's going on with them.

And then we have this:

alifedotowsky Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 63 2764

I went to look for the break up comment and look who snuck in there. That Ali. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption