SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by ReneeM Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:53 pm

OnePromise wrote:I love Vanessa. Unfortunately I feel like RS telling of "the truth" behind the Bimini blow out is going to be one sided and against Vanessa. He seems to relish tearing down fans positive perception of both Vanessa and her relationship with Nick. I can't see him telling anything too negative about Rachel as she is the new lead and he already got backlash for implying that Nick only chose her because of her race.  As others have stated, my perception of Vanessa is unlikely to change no matter what RS says as his reports seem to hinge on his interpretation of the "facts" his sources give him. I doubt Vanessa was consulted to give her side of the story.

Steve likes who he likes and dislikes whomever he arbitrarily chooses regardless of if they're the lead or not. If he's complementary about Rachel, I'm sure he has his own agenda but I seriously doubt it'll be because she's the next 'ette. This is not a criticism of anyone here but I think we made a bigger deal of his comments on Vanessa than he did. All he said is that she MIGHT be a minor villain and she wasn't the most well liked in the house. These are not particularly negative statements about her IMO. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 64 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:58 pm

jessietrey wrote:The Dancing With The Stars cast reveal is on Wednesday on Good Morning America. Do we think Nick will be on the new season?

I think he will be on DWTS.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:01 pm

jessietrey wrote:The Dancing With The Stars cast reveal is on Wednesday on Good Morning America. Do we think Nick will be on the new season?

If he is, he likely won't be announced until after the final airs. Pretty sure that's how they've done it for every Bachelor who has gone on DWTs. Now it may leak before that though.

Personally I don't think he will be on.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 64 87b72b10 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 64 86669110 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:13 pm

I am totally fine with Nick being on DWTS if he ends up being casted. I kind of have this pipe dream that they cast both Nick and Vanessa to spice things up. I could see them being very competitive but in a loving, fun way. I just have given up trying to guess these things. About a year ago when he was supposedly going to be on I thought, no not happening then got convinced by the hype he would be and then boom, wasn't on. laugh out loud. We can always keep an eye on his following list on IG and twitter, see if he follows a specific female pro in the next couple days/weeks. He's already following Emma Slater and Lindsay Arnold I believe so that won't necessarily help if he is on but with one of them. I think he follows Allison too. It was their mutual follow of each other last time it was speculated that made many of us think it was true. Again I realize it is more fan fiction than reality at this point but if Vanessa was to be on too I could see her being paired with Maks. It would be fun to watch IMO as Maks is not the most sensitive/PC partner and I could just see Vanessa give it right back to him if he ticks her off! laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:16 pm

umngirl wrote:

If he is, he likely won't be announced until after the final airs. Pretty sure that's how they've done it for every Bachelor who has gone on DWTs. Now it may leak before that though.

If they put Sean on who had no dancing skills at all then I bet they will ask Nick to be on to because this guy has dancing skills :Nick: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 64 1646190589

Last edited by whit90 on Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:19 pm

Ok so I'm probably worried about nothing so pls feel free to reassure. After the post on Vs last Instagram about VAnd N separating I looked at Ns followers and I thought Vs friends and some family were following him but could only find her uncle luci I think. I'm hoping my lack of IT skills is at fault. Her aunt catmcgegor has also made her Instagram private. What also concerns me is if they had separated the MOT girls and R may feel free to voice their options. I am praying that they are happy and still together as first couple in forever I have felt have their Sh t together and will last.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:22 pm

whit90 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

If they put Sean on who had no dancing skills at all then I bet they will ask Nick to be on to because they guy has dancing skills :Nick: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 64 1646190589

I don't the k dancing ability has anything to do with if he will be cast or not. It depends on numerous other factors though. Personally, I think we won't be seeing any Bachelor peeps on the show for several more seasons if ever again.

JMO

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 64 87b72b10 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 64 86669110 Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 64 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:39 pm

Loulou wrote:Ok so I'm probably worried about nothing so pls feel free to reassure. After the post on Vs last Instagram about VAnd N separating I looked at Ns followers and I thought Vs friends and some family were following him but could only find her uncle luci I think. I'm hoping my lack of IT skills is at fault. Her aunt catmcgegor has also made her Instagram private. What also concerns me is if they had separated the MOT girls and R may feel free to voice their options. I am praying that they are happy and still together as first couple in forever I have felt have their Sh t together and will last.

Her aunt Catherine making her instagram private does not surprise me at all. Lately her aunt's instagram page would be filled with internet trolls, people trying to hate on her family. It's really unfortunate. She had posted the video of herself at the hometown date questioning Nick about whether he was wanting to get married at the end of this and a few other photos. I'm sure she got sick of having to defend herself and Vanessa to all the those who are not fans online. It's much easier to just make your account private.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:57 pm

ReneeM wrote:
OnePromise wrote:I love Vanessa. Unfortunately I feel like RS telling of "the truth" behind the Bimini blow out is going to be one sided and against Vanessa. He seems to relish tearing down fans positive perception of both Vanessa and her relationship with Nick. I can't see him telling anything too negative about Rachel as she is the new lead and he already got backlash for implying that Nick only chose her because of her race.  As others have stated, my perception of Vanessa is unlikely to change no matter what RS says as his reports seem to hinge on his interpretation of the "facts" his sources give him. I doubt Vanessa was consulted to give her side of the story.

Steve likes who he likes and dislikes whomever he arbitrarily chooses regardless of if they're the lead or not. If he's complementary about Rachel, I'm sure he has his own agenda but I seriously doubt it'll be because she's the next 'ette. This is not a criticism of anyone here but I think we made a bigger deal of his comments on Vanessa than he did. All he said is that she MIGHT be a minor villain and she wasn't the most well liked in the house. These are not particularly negative statements about her IMO. All JMO.
Here's the problem with RS being the reporter. Who gave him the story? V camp or R camp? Will it be written in his point of view or will it be written through someone's point of view with an X to grind because Rachel walked away not being Nick's favorite? It has squad written all over it.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:07 pm

@Loulou
I just happened to check out Nick's latest IG post of @torzee's fan art, and annachilli (Vanessa's friend) left a comment: "How wonderful for @torzee". I think, if they had separated, Vanessa's friends wouldn't be leaving comments on his account. So I hope you find this a tiny bit reassuring Smiley
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:20 pm

I also thought it was pretty great how Nick posted the art that Anna did of Vanessa on his IG. Obviously Nick couldn't tag Vanessa's friend Anna in that pic otherwise that would indicate he knows her but considering that Vanessa posted the exact same pic that Nick did and tagged Anna I think it's safe to say that Nick would have given Anna a shoutout and tagged her if he could  yes

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:56 pm

Thanks for the reassurance. I have been impressed with this couple as feel like their mutual attraction is based on intelligence, respect, admiration etc. could go on and on IMO feels like it could be possible on this crazy show that 2 people can fall madly in love.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption