SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by cookielover12 Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:43 pm

Vanessa's friend annachilli is still following Nick on instagram! I went onto her pages and went to her following. sometimes when people have a large amount of followers, their followers don't show up when you search
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by Maya Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:01 am

Vanessa's friend titina_x still follows Nick on IG

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:34 am

Loulou wrote:Thanks for the reassurance. I have been impressed with this couple as feel like their mutual attraction is based on intelligence, respect, admiration etc. could go on and on IMO feels like it could be possible on this crazy show that 2 people can fall madly in love.
@Loulou I know how you felt. I had my first ever cloud of doubt about if they are still together yesterday. However I realised it was because of 1) RS
2) Rachel& Alexis saying 'doubt it'
3) RS rumour being spread by people across SM
4) the post on Vanessas Ig last night saying someone met her brother
Only 4 really made me pause for thought. But in the arc of this season it makes sense for doubt to be created - as Everbody is already convinced she is the f1, the only doubt is if they are still together. So tptb want people tuning in to find this out. In this sm age of spoilers i just wd not discount the possibility of tptb spreading some rumours of their own. SM power is so much part of the season & of the hype & suspense now.
There is good reason to think they ARE still together:
The friends of Vanessas still following & liking Nick.
The smile in all of Vanessas ig posts. A person who we know to have been devastated by her last break up imo could not fake those smiles so very soon.
Nick still very much 'engaged' in the whole machine- all those interviews he had energy to do & be witty & analyse. The fact he can smile & enjoy life & be bothered to post regular ig & ig reels, write his blog, do interviews. All this does not happen if he did not have a big reward of the successful hea. If you had been heartbroken(AGAIN) imo you cd not do what he does with such verve.
Then lastly there is the connection & the love & synchronicity I saw when they met & in their interactions. It all rings true to me that they have found the one in each other.

Convinced myself via this post. All imho.
Keep the faith people.  group hug   sign heart

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:57 am

When did Rachel & Alexis say doubt it - context please? Sorry im new!

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:01 am

Wow, there's a lot to catch up with, lots to read in this thread.

I personally don't care one bit, if the squad likes Vanessa or not. The more they cackle and continue commenting negatively on Vanessa (&Nick), the more they show about their own personalities, it says nothing about Vanessa, IMO.

Grown up, mature, people move on from little arguments. Talk it over in person, and then let it go. IMO these ig stories and squad commenting negatively on Vanessa on sm is starting to take a bullying form. ALL of them have knowledge how intense the Bach fandom is, and IMO these comments are made in public to get the fans go after Vanessa. It also doesn't look good on these commenters, that not one of them has said what happened. Just snide comments, and nothing explaining why. JMO.

Vanessa looks good and happy. She's been living her life, which seemingly is satisfying to her,because she doesn't have to go to sm to make videos about other people. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:13 am

@Boshem In an IG story when Rachel and Alexis were asked if they think Nick and Vanessa are still together the response was, doubt it. I did not listen, just going by what was posted here by those kind enough to share it here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:15 pm

RS shared some spoilers from Vanessa's FS date next week. He said that the edit will continue to create doubt and that V straight up asks him if he would move to Canada and he says he's never wanted to live there and can't really picture it. They talk about how they're similar and both stubborn, and RS says it's like laying the groundwork for their future breakup Rolling Eyes He is such a turd.

Hopefully these two kids can figure out a solution that works for both of them. The relationship has so much potential, but IMO these are real issues. I want to see them shut the those who are not fans up! Especially with the girls in the IG live video saying they "doubt" that they are still together.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:24 pm

If they want to make it then they have a lot of work to do to make it happy. It's not so easy to just move to another country unless you don't care about working in the traditional way. Of course there's shilling and other things you can do but it's not easy if you love your career. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15357

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:27 pm

Nick is officially on DWTS reported by Enews

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:34 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:Nick is officially on DWTS reported by Enews
high five partytime I'm so glad! The signing bonus alone will help in his future endeavors. And of course, I hope I get to see Vanessa in true form from the audience with that huge smile of hers.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:36 pm

I wonder if Nick is moving to Canada after Dwts or if he is not moving at all or if Vanessa is coming to stay in L.A. in a few weeks

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:40 pm

IMO zero chance he moves to Canada.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption