SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 76 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:23 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I'm so tired of the drama this season seriously. dizzy If it's not RS, it's the squad, and now Kaitlyn and every other Bachelorette who didn't get a DWTS gig? Jeez.. This show is really becoming something else with the entitlement from everyone surrounding it. I'm just ready for the FRC with Nessa so I can call it a day and hibernate.

Haha! ITA! :yes:

Over the last 2 seasons, Looks like the real show is after filming is over with the never-ending drama.  :drama
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 76 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

Post by hae1001 Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:28 pm

Sorry but I have zero faith in nick and Vanessa if he does DWTS. He is such a phony imo, all about the fame and zero interest in love imo. He has been the biggest disappointment for bachelors imo.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:35 pm

I don't understand why Nick is automatically being judged on DWTS based on CS relationship with Whitney. Nick and Vanessa are their own person and a totally different relationship. In fact, both seem way more mature than the last couple to do this show. Nick has shown interest in DWTS for years. That man has some nice dancing skills, IMO. I'd much rather watch someone that truly is in it to dance than someone who is just there to flirt with the pros. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:37 pm

If I was given the opportunity to do dwts I would jump on the chance! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity! This time in nicks life will soon pass. Why not take it?!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:41 pm

@hae1001 that's fine.  console  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 76 1377737533  
It's exactly why I have faith ... because I don't see him as a phony. But I get it ... from that perspective, it certainly makes sense.
Feels like I hijacked Vanessa's thread to talk about Nick. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 76 2498057887

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:47 pm

As someone who is fairly neutral (some days a little more pro, some a little more negative) about Nick, my first thought was big surprise, he'll never go away.  laugh out loud second, was good for him/them that's some nice money to bank.  laugh out loud

As for the relationship lasting... Well, we'll see just how much they want to work at it and make it last.  I feel the same towards Vanessa as I do Nick, so I'm not fanning anyone.  They can either follow in Sean and Catherine's footsteps and come out stronger after some struggles.  Or end up like Chris and Whitney were it became more and more evident, IMO, CS was more into the fame and attention than he ever was in Whitney, his relationship and trying to make it work.  At this point, the phrase time will tell seems very appropriate.  I can't say I think doing DWTS is the least bit smart, but it's not my choice or relationship...so I honestly don't care.  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:51 pm

IMO Wanting fame and wanting love are not mutually exclusive. Just coz he enjoys the limelight doesn't mean he does not want to find love. 

JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:03 pm

I don't think N doing DwTS is a big deal. I would assume V would be engaged in her schools music production until mid year and N has a new business to launch/promote and now  DwTS until a similar time. I think doing dwts is good business sense. Who wouldn't try in increase media coverage and support via this avenue. If I was a business partner I would question Ns commitment if he refused this promotion opportunity. It's an added bonus that N wants to do the show. Free publicity and he gets paid. IMO they have been the best couple when comes to communicating and respect of each other's options so have no doubt this is still the case and helps with the separation. imo it depends on their long term goals and commitment to each other.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:11 pm

DWTS gig is great money. The more he lasts the better. He can use it for his business or maybe when purchasing a home with V in the future. (wishful thinking)
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:15 pm

It's great for him. Sh*tty for his fiancée. I fully expect him to put Nick first. IMO.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4 - Page 76 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:23 pm

I don't think they are mutually exclusive. However nick has done nothing to show me that he is interested in love. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and see what his next move post finale would be though. If this is his next move then that tells me everything I need to know about him. I'm all for cashing in on opportunities because hey are fleeting, however he has now had four years of those opportunities imo. I just don't find anything about him sincere anymore. This article by flare hit the nail on the head imo. http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/an-open-letter-to-nick-viall-re-the-bachelor/
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:26 pm

I hate the fact that Vanessa gets the third and final rose at the rose ceremony in tonight's episode. Making it seem as if she took the last spot from Corinne. Vanessa already receives so much hate on social media. I just know that Corinne's fans will try to make it seem like Corinne would still be around if it wasn't for Vanessa. That's just how people think when they watch the show and their favorite goes home. Especially when it gets down to only a few contestants left. I can see all the hate posts now.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #4

+72
albean99
Boshem
umngirl
Shiraz2224
lightredemption