SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:17 am

Thanks everyone for responding to my question.

I too have a special needs adult in my family. They call them special because they truly are. People like Vanessa have a big heart and lots of love to give to the individuals that are often forgotten. The work they do is outstanding, and to watch the growth even though they are so limited, is heartwarming.

The friends response is perfect in every way IMHO.

Did Vanessa wear that outfit on the show? I think that's the one Sharleen commented?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:42 am

Speaking of Galileo, let's link that to Nick's oft heard statement of the merits of a woman who goes after what she wants.
How awesome is it that Vanessa is involved in chasing the dream of bringing U2 to the Galileo Adult Education Center.  She is going after the shared "want" of her students, colleagues, and self to dream an appearance by U2 into a reality.
I posted upthread that her IG story included the reading of a letter by a cousin of The Edge.  Now a small charity that works internationally and deals in small works has linked to the request.  Vanessa has also been working on 2 more promo vids according to an old IG pic comment by colleague Anna.  The first was with the assistance of musician Pi2official and after the release I checked his IG (same name) and he had IG stories (sorry I didn't SC -last week) of the 2 of them and another guy editing more footage.  The community of dream weavers grows. Small steps, small steps Smiley

Someone who "goes after what she wants" doesn't necessarily have to be going after a self-serving want.   What a novel concept for this show. And besides, maybe meeting a love interest half-way has more longevity than chasing your lover down giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:05 am

Over the years Nick posted some pretty telling quotes of his "dream woman" and what that "leap of faith" means to him ... and by "taking that plunge" I think he's found her:

The perfect recipe: Makes me think Makes me laugh Drives me wild Nick's IG

The sexiest too #knowyourselfworth “The woman who does not require validation from anyone is the most feared individual on the planet.” [Mohadesa Najumi] Nick's IG

Poetic morning: She crashed into my heart like a hurricane Forever changing its landscape Nick's IG

Welp... Here we go!: No matter your fears follow your path that makes your mind race with wonder, your chest burst with excitement, and your heart skip a beat. Nick's IG

Well said: “You know what’s really, powerfully sexy? A sense of humor. A taste for adventure. A healthy glow. Hips to grab on to. Openness. Confidence. Humility. Appetite. Intuition. … Smart-azz comebacks. Presence. A quick wit. A woman who realizes how beautiful she is.” [Courtney E. Martin] Nick's IG

Focus on the things that matter #askyourself: Pay attention to whom your energy increases and decreases around, because that's the universe giving you a hint of who you should embrace or stray from. Nick's IG

Get on my level #depth: I hate small talks. I wanna talk about atoms, deaths, alien, sex, intellect, music that makes you groove, your flaws, fond memories, your childhood, what keeps you up at night, your insecurities and fears. I like people with depth, who speak with emotion and stay positive. I don't want to know "what's up". Nick's IG

And she will say to me. "You keep me safe. I'll keep you wild." Nick's IG

Especially with carrots: “I think I fall in love a little bit with anyone who shows me their soul. This world is so guarded and fearful. I appreciate rawness so much.” [Emery Allen] Nick's IG

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:25 am

I suddenly want Nessa to be future parents asap.  giggling  heartglasses
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 9k3upy

https://instagram.com/p/BQ2oLsSh_s3/
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:35 am

Has Nick's and Vanessa's htd been posted somewhere alone, not the whole show? I used to rewatch the previous weeks Nessa time multiple times on youtube, but can't find them now.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:40 am

@Cocoasneeze one channel stopped posting, the other AM is yet to upload the videos

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:41 am

@happygolucky

Thank you! Hooefully they'll be up soon.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:58 am

Cila51290 wrote:I suddenly want Nessa to be future parents asap.  giggling  heartglasses
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 9k3upy

https://instagram.com/p/BQ2oLsSh_s3/

My friend sent me a screencap of this exact moment during the episode with the hashtag #relationshipgoals. She by the way, absolutely loves Vanessa.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:14 pm

@Cocoasneeze if you have Instagram multiple accounts posted V's htd

Maya

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:17 pm

@Maya

Ahhh, thank you!!! Greatly appreciated!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:53 pm

sbolduc wrote:
coolangel wrote:@GuardianAngel, IMO She has pulled back on SM in the sense that she doesn't comment/like a lot of posts. Even her IG stories are mostly of her students and none of the silly/goofy posts of herself.

I think part of it was due to the undeserved hate IMO she had been receiving over the past few weeks due to the hearsay RS had been spreading. This week, there was a lot of hate saying she exploited her students for her HTD. Her friend and coworker Anna had a very good reply for the trolls. All JMO.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Img_5210
Source

I loved this reply by her co-worker/friend. I have first cousin, who I am very close with, who is a high functioning special needs adult and I can say without question that the sequence with Vanessa and her students was one of the first times I legitimately teared up on this show. This is everything I felt about that sequence. While my cousin may be special needs she is mature, capable and aware of her surroundings. I thought they treated the students with respect, unlike a lot of other sequences on this show.

I have to admit that I loved this whole sequence and teared up. I was worried how this show...which exploits pretty much everyone...was going to handle something which is near and dear to my heart, but they actually did very well. It was a very typical day in the life of those of us who work with people with special needs. I couldn't help but laugh at how Vanessa's students greeted her. Just a few days before the episode aired, I went to see some people that I used to support and that was exactly how I was greeted. Lot's of hugs and kisses and "I miss you" and "I'm going to marry you".

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:56 pm

I have worked with Special Olympics and the special people are so inspirational. I feel grateful for the heart wide open way they live their lives and always feel grateful for the opportunity to be involved with them. I have enormous respect for Vanessa who clearly loves her students and her choice to show them and bring positive awareness to the special needs community. That Vanessa had to deal with SM negativity that she was exploiting them was atrocious IMO. I give major props to Anna for factually refuting that ignorant negativity. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f64c  IMO Vanessa is a beautiful strong woman and should continue to be who she is....no apologies needed. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f44f  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum -  *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 1f44a
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Fan Forum - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+61
sosleepy
Julie81
SeekAny
Jolena
mtnlvr55