SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Acrunch Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:49 pm

Raven's twitter likes on the subject are interesting.
Not a good look!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:49 pm

Duke702 wrote:Yes they of course are angry...but to say that when all this serious talk about an assault is going on just seems very selfish self centered.
Producer: "Someone was Assaulted"
Contestant: "Oh no, does that mean I won't be on TV? My world is shattered"
LOL

This assumes they believe a sexual assault occurred. Raven followed Demario like 2hrs ago, a couple others unfollowed Corinne. I think that says a lot about where they stand IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:51 pm

Welp, I decided to jump in because I don't believe we've explored "what lawyering up" implies yet.  

I will preface however with: ITA  with everyone who asked, how drunk is too drunk? Who is more drunk? Can someone tell from however far away the level of drunkenness for consent? Hmmm....

But more importantly, lawyering up quickly means all evidence are seized so that footage will not be going anywhere unless a copy is leaked and gets passed around on SM.  Points for Cheese Pasta.  There are three sides of the story here, I guess, plus the footage (which will be open to interpretation based on who has the better lawyer).

The show just got exciting for me and I wasn't even planning to watch, but for the wedding.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwitch Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:55 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Yes they of course are angry...but to say that when all this serious talk about an assault is going on just seems very selfish self centered.
Producer: "Someone was Assaulted"
Contestant: "Oh no, does that mean I won't be on TV? My world is shattered"
LOL

This assumes they believe a sexual assault occurred. Raven followed Demario like 2hrs ago, a couple others unfollowed Corinne. I think that says a lot about where they stand IMO.
But wouldn't you give your so-called friend the benefit of the doubt?  At minimum, I would wait and see what evidence came up.

I have very low expectations of TPTB. But I'd think the women would either not say anything or at least pretend to be compassionate. Raven (and Jasmine's) behavior today has been appalling IMO.

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:56 pm

Maybe I am being incredibly naive, but I really don't think the cast/crew with the exception of 1 producer+Corinne would make light of a situation if consent was really the issue.

No matter how big of famehos these people are, I don't think they are terrible human beings to the point that they will ignore something that huge just for future shilling opportunities. I think the fact that some of them are now following DeMario and unfollowing Corinne is telling IMO.

All JMO

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:58 pm

Duke702 wrote:Yea blacking out just means you don't remember all or most of what happened...or even a portion of the night

This is so uncomfortable for me. I work with many alcoholics at my job, and I can pretty much say that anyone blacking out has a SERIOUS problem with alcohol, and is pretty likely an alcoholic. It is so hard to know that TPTB encourage and film someone's mental illness. Blackouts do mean just not remembering- the person can look and sound normal.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:00 pm

wickedwitch wrote:But wouldn't you give your so-called friend the benefit of the doubt?  At minimum, I would wait and see what evidence came up.

I have very low expectations of TPTB.  But I'd think the women would either not say anything or at least pretend to be compassionate.  Raven (and Jasmine's) behavior today has been appalling IMO.

They were there. It might seem insensitive or appalling to you, but odds are that they know a lot more about what happened than we do. & if I thought my friend was falsely accusing, or implying sexual assault to cover their bad behaviour, I wouldn't ride out or cape for them. & from their twitter likes & follows/unfollows, that's what they're implying about Corinne IMO. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:05 pm

laugh out loud

The squad had this coming. JoJo's f-bois + Squad + not getting BIP = karma. Bye.

If the show survives without BIP, maybe silver lining we can weed out some of these extreme famehores and the show will think twice about the extreme Chad/Corrine type going forward. Maybe take those psych evals just a smidge more seriously to get on the show...
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:07 pm

coolangel wrote:Maybe I am being incredibly naive, but I really don't think the cast/crew with the exception of 1 producer+Corinne would make light of a situation if consent was really the issue.

No matter how big of famehos these people are, I don't think they are terrible human beings to the point that they will ignore something that huge just for future shilling opportunities. I think the fact that some of them are now following DeMario and unfollowing Corinne is telling IMO.

All JMO

But Corinne isn't blaming Demario for the situation, just the producers, so they might think she's fine and it was her own fault, and they're pissed they lost out because of it. I'm sure they'd at least pretend to be sympathetic if there was any suspicion that Demario forced himself on her, but that doesn't seem to be the case according to anyone, so they're probably just thinking it's no big deal and she's wrong to make it into one. I personally think the producers should be held responsible for their morally dubious actions and this is just the tip of the ice berg. These whiners will live. Might have to get a real job, but oh well. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:07 pm

Here's the thing, the cast thinks they know Corrine, and I think we could argue that they do. Nicks girls lived with Corrine for months and cast from other Bach/Bachette seasons have probably met/hung out with her since the show. I think past interactions w/Corrine are a huge factor in what the rest of the cast believe really happened. JMO

It reminds me of my sorority days. There was always a few loose cannons that the rest of us had to police ALL THE TIME. Sometimes were worse then others. Calls from hotel management threatening to kick out everyone because of a few wild individuals.

If I were Raven and assuming I didn't believe an assault had taken place then I'd probably be mad about losing all the SM product $$ as well. JMO.

Also, if there are tapes showing she was alert and a willing participant and/or cast members that saw that they were both drunk then I think that would explain the unfollows. The squad may feel that they have firsthand knowledge of what actually went down. JMO

Last edited by kerriway on Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:07 pm

I hope Raven didn't quit her Shop to capitalise on BIP like the others crying wolf about quitting jobs. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:07 pm

If the Daily Mail article is accurate, Corinne and DeMario have been in contact since then with no hard feelings. She has set her sights on the big fish. Let's hope that Warner Bro's and Fleiss & Co weren't in the know about the level of intoxication and/or the state of consent or non-consent.

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Samuel10Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Samuel10 Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Family10Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Samuel15Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+108
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
kmick0890
TheWrongReasons
North