SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 10 of 62 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 36 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:21 pm

One i cant read is Stella. I think her and him have a good connection, but is she a nice girl or a B***?

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by natik Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:23 pm

sophienette wrote:One i cant read is Stella. I think her and him have a good connection, but is she a nice girl or a B***?

Basically she is manipulative, fake, aggressive and a bully. And more of that...

natik wrote:

1) I don`t like Stella so you are warnend that I`m biased. She told him that her brother died in an accident and how traumatic it was for her. The problem is I don`t trust her. Because she has two sides on her. Do you remember Courtney from Ben`s season? She is behaving similar only worse. Courtney was "only" manipulative" with the girls, Stella is realy nasty and aggressive to them. Everytime Dima is not around she is bullying the girls. Saying nasty things and trying to frighten them. In episode three she wanted to provocate a fight with Lida. She said she wanted to provocate her because she wanted to see her to let it loose. But Lida stayed classy and cool in that situation. Stella said to her things like "Shut up your mouth or I´m gonna do it for you and you`ll gonna regret it for the rest of your life, should we go outside and I´m gonna show it to you." And she is doing it constantly with all the other girls. She is acting like she is above them and if someone is giving her contra she is starting to threaten them that she is going to beat them. no no no
And then there is the other side with Dima. It´s like she is a whole another person. She acts around him like she is an angel, such a sweetheart, tender and sensitive girl. It looks calculated and manipulative to me. I mean the story with her brother is horrible but it looks like she is pulling all the nasty tricks to have his attention.
I think the whole season long there is going to be a conflict with Lida. Stella said on the rose ceremony that she thinks Lida is her biggest competition. Plus there is a scene from the promo for the season where you can see Lida is sitting and crying and beside her is Stella and there is Stella`s voice in the background "Shut up your mouth or I´m gonna do it for you".
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:25 pm

OK I cant believe he kissed Alyna in front of all the girls... that sucks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:26 pm

So Stella and Alyna are the bullies?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:26 pm

On to Ep3....

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:28 pm

sophienette wrote:OK I cant believe he kissed Alyna in front of all the girls... that sucks

It was what the card in the play Alyona brought with her said. But it´s a stupid move because it shows Dima that Alyona is there to play games and to win the competition because she wants him to kiss her in front of the other girls. So it is a signal to him that she wants to be above the other girls and don`t care for him as a person. Plus she provocates the girls even more with that. They are going to grill her.

Last edited by natik on Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:28 pm

sophienette wrote:On to Ep3....

Enjoy and fire up the questions I´m gonna be online for a while.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:30 pm

natik wrote:
sophienette wrote:On to Ep3....

Enjoy and fire up the questions I´m gonna be online for a while.

thanks so much! Tea break Smiley I do fast forward through a few bits!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:41 pm

He brought his sister to the date with Stella and Olya, right?

So Stella and Alyna are the bullies? Olya too right?/

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:45 pm

sophienette wrote:He brought his sister to the date with Stella and Olya, right?

Yes it`s his sister and her boyfriend.

So Stella and Alyna are the bullies? Olya too right?/

Yeah but Stella is in my opinion the worst of them.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Did the sister see through them, or fall for Stella's sad act?

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:49 pm

sophienette wrote:Did the sister see through them, or fall for Stella's sad act?

She felt for her act but it´s understandable Stella told her the story about her brother how he died. She showed his sister her valuable side.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 62 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 36 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove