SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 9 of 62 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by natik Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:50 pm

sophienette wrote:Did Krystina refuse to dress as a Ghostbuster on the group date? Why?

No it was not planed that Kristina is going with them on the date. It was an 2+1 Date but the girls talked the host into breaking the rules so Kristina went with them on the date.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:52 pm

I kinda like him with Sasha, am I mad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:52 pm

sorry deleted

Last edited by sophienette on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:55 pm

I think he looks at Kristina very tenderly... a bit like a little sister, or am I misreading?

has she lost someone? didnt understand the little video they had of her with the boat and crying?

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:02 pm

sophienette wrote:I kinda like him with Sasha, am I mad?

Haha no why?! It`s your personal way to see the things. Smiley

I think he felt guilty because she didn`t went with them and stayed behind waiting for them.
Kristina was on vacation with her parents and felt in love with a guy there. So they had an one night stand and after that the guy ditched her. That is the story she told Dima.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:06 pm

I see! Thanks Natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:09 pm

sophienette wrote:I see! Thanks Natik

Anytime! bestbud!

I think Sasha is too spoiled for him. She is a daughter of rich parents and she dates only wealthy guys. Plus there are other things but I don`t want to spoil it for you. Just keep on watching and I´m gonna explain it to you when the time is right.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:12 pm

Did he and Sargylana have a mini fight when he carried the girl back to the RC?

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:15 pm

sophienette wrote:Did he and Sargylana have a mini fight when he carried the girl back to the RC?

Well the thing is he was mad at the girls who he went on dates with because they didn`t told him about Lena`s injury.
But I didn`t honestly get it. I mean it´s stupid to talk on your date about an injury of an another girl. Because the time is limited and you want to know each other better. It´s a whole other story if he ask you how the other girls doing but he didn`t. So for me it was so stupid and unnecessary drama for nothing.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:17 pm

I already see a connection with Lida, the way they look at each other!

With Galya too, although more tender and protective, a little like with Kristina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:17 pm

natik wrote:
sophienette wrote:Did he and Sargylana have a mini fight when he carried the girl back to the RC?

Well the thing is he was mad at the girls who he went on dates with because they didn`t told him about Lena`s injury.
But I didn`t honestly get it. I mean it´s stupid to talk on your date about an injury of an another girl. Because the time is limited and you want to know each other better. It´s a whole other story if he ask you how the other girls doing but he didn`t. So for me it was so stupid and unnecessary drama for nothing.

:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:20 pm

sophienette wrote:I already see a connection with Lida, the way they look at each other!

With Galya too, although more tender and protective, a little like with Kristina

Good catch! Keep on watching it´s going to be more interesting.

I`m feeling the same, the eye contact is something with them. It´s different.

I think with Galya and Kristina it´s more like a sister or friend thing. But who knows.

To watch the finale unspoiled is going to be nerve wrecking. I´m gonna promise you that because they are going to switch all the time between two girls. So it doesn`t matter who will be going first.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 62 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove