SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 25 of 62 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:17 pm

links dont work for me! i'll have to watch later

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:26 pm

^^ This link works better for me. http://ruskoetv.ru/online/stb
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:37 pm

thanks! for next time Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:56 pm

I am way behind and just catching up but holy moley these two have some serious chemistry!! They have an *it* factor about them already and so early on and make me think of Irakli and Alyona just the passion and vulnerability. Lida especially is a lot like Alyona to me and Dima seems like he's smitten (is he like this with just Lida or also the other girls too?)! I am looking forward to seeing what happens with these two.

natik wrote:More Video snippets from the first single Date of Lida and Dima. It was for the viewers by far the most favorite date of this season as of now.

And their first kiss. Not only Lida and Dima were blown away by it.
The viewers were also surprised how intense and raw the emotions and the kiss felt by seeing it.
Enjoy!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:17 pm

I think that Lida has the best chemistry imo. He kisses other girls but its just different with her. I can't understand one word but it is so much fun watching reactions/emotions.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:21 pm

@AllAboutLove You could feel the heat through the television. I wish it was in english.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:44 pm

Wowsers that kiss was hot !! Just wish there were subtitles!? Natik anyway to watch with subtitles as this looks to be very interesting!Smiley TYIA
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:34 pm

@iamreal2u @reason @LeapofFaith  IA They really have amazing chemistry! The way he looks at Lida as well it's like he is totally smitten with her and can't stop smiling around her. Like a boy almost.

I don't think there are subtitles but @Natik does a really amazing job explaining things and will answer any questions/translate things if needed (thank you as always Natik, it's truly appreciated). 

So far I am just watching body language and the connections as I don't understand anything being said but watching the body language is really interesting and in some ways it feels like that is more telling than what is being said? 

I am really like Lida so far and can see her as F1. Stella on the other hand I don't really care for as she seems very full on. In some ways Stella reminds me of the F2 for the French season. Hopefully he doesn't pick Stella. Eeek.

It will be interesting to see what happens  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@iamreal2u @reason @LeapofFaith  IA They really have amazing chemistry! The way he looks at Lida as well it's like he is totally smitten with her and can't stop smiling around her. Like a boy almost.

So far I am just watching body language and the connections as I don't understand anything being said but watching the body language is really interesting and in some ways it feels like that is more telling than what is being said?

Welcome on board AAL!yes

All of this! I think their connection is on a whole different level and can`t keep up with the others. The way he looks at her and acts around her and kisses her (he is kissing her with passion and tenderness) is different than with the other girls. And everytime they look into each other's eyes it`s like they speak to each other with their eyes. And as you said his body language is the key word here.

@LeapofFaith Sorry there are no subtitles but you can ask me questions and Ím gonna try to answer them as good as I can. Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by halen Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:21 am

Natik, What happened in the latest episode? If you could summarize it would be great.  Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 25 1f618

Thank you in advance!

halen

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:51 am

halen wrote:Natik, What happened in the latest episode? If you could summarize it would be great.  Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 25 1f618

Thank you in advance!

Sure!

So there was the date with Kristina and Lilya. On that date Lilya told him that she was pregnant but lost the baby because of an car accident.

On the date with Galya she cried because she still has issues to let her wall down. Dima said to her that she is distant towards him.

Stella is also the old no more drama because she was on a single date. Same old now she is confident that she is going to be the one. She said to Yulia in the last episode that Dima told her she is special for him. When Yulia asked her about it in front of the other girls Stella denied that she said that. Stella said she didn`t said it, she only said that everyone of the girls is special to Dima. Yulia was confused about it because now Stella is lying about what she whispered to Yulia last time on the rose ceremony.

They also made rankings. The first one was about who they think is the best match for Dima. The Girls voted for Lida as number one, Julia was second and Lilya third.

The next vote was who do they think is fake and doesn`t show Dima her real site. All the girls voted for Stella including Kristina. That was a shocker because Kristina and Stella are besties. So Kristina had no guts to go against the popular opinion.

At the end Dima invited Lida and Lilya on a date. Lida is struggling right now because Lilya is again on a date. It`s the fifth date for Lilya. Lilya rubbed it under Lida`s nose and made her feel insecure. Lida is questioning Dima`s motives. She said that maybe she is a fool and misunderstood their connection. She is going on the date to try to understand what`s going on between him and Lilya. And if she feels that there are feelings between Lilya and Dima than it`s better for her to leave.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:58 am

@natik thank you so much for the episode summary it helps to put the pieces together.  bestbud!

I agree with the girls rankings for best match is Lida and Stella being fake. Lida seems to have real feelings and Stella acts like she just wants to win IMO. 

I need to look more at Lilya and her dates. That's a lot of dates to have and time with Dima. 

That Lida is questioning Dima is good because it shows she has real feelings. I hope she doesn't leave!  :nervous
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 62 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 43 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove