SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 14 of 62 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 38 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:12 am

OK dinner with Sasha and Sofa on 2-1, he seems annoyed, what is it all about?

He sends them both home?

What did he tell Stella after their kiss? Nothing as good as Lida I hope!

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:41 am

Onto Ep6

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:59 am

During the barbecue toast, seems there is tension with Stella again? She doesnt toast when Galya and Lida do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:08 am

During the barbecue toast, seems there is tension with Stella again? She doesnt toast when Galya and Lida do?

What the main things Dima discovers watching night 1 footage?
Figured something about Margo?

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:24 pm

sophienette wrote:Onto Ep6

Hey! I'm busy now but I'll be online later and I promise you to answer all your questions! bestbud!

Thank you for asking. It's fun to answer them! I enjoy it! Smiley

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:44 pm

natik wrote:
sophienette wrote:Onto Ep6

Hey! I'm busy now but I'll be online later and I promise you to answer all your questions! bestbud!

Thank you for asking. It's fun to answer them! I enjoy it! Smiley

no rush! Just typing as they cross my mind!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:57 pm

Does Dima say what happened after he shut the lights following Lida's massage? Dirty enquiring minds want to know! Hugesmile

oh I totally missed he just sent the single mum home for a bit, not actually off the show

TThere is 1-1 time where Stella wears a beige dress and sitting on a bench with Dima crying again, he doesnt look happy, do you remember what that was about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:47 pm

i thought yesterday's episode was 7...seems I am all caught up!

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:54 pm

sophienette wrote:OK dinner with Sasha and Sofa on 2-1, he seems annoyed, what is it all about?

He sends them both home?

What did he tell Stella after their kiss? Nothing as good as Lida I hope!

Sasha and Sofa started a fight in front of him. Sasha said that Sofa is only there to promote her VLog thing and that she only wanted to stay till episode six. And Sofa said that Sasha has a boyfriend outside of the project. So Dima had enough and send both of them home.

Stella told him her brother and how he died. And then she told him that she doesn`t like red roses she likes white roses. So he told her next time he is going to get her a white one.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:58 pm

sophienette wrote:During the barbecue toast, seems there is tension with Stella again? She doesnt toast when Galya and Lida do?

What the main things Dima discovers watching night 1 footage?
Figured something about Margo?

There is always tension with Stella. cantstopl She just needs someone who she can bully.

Well they showed hod Lilia said to an another girl that she doesn`t like Dima and that she wished Irakli (Bachelor from last season) was their Bachelor.

About Margo there was a thing when she said that she was together with a man because of his money.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:06 pm

sophienette wrote:Does Dima say what happened after he shut the lights following Lida's massage? Dirty enquiring minds want to know! Hugesmile

oh I totally missed he just sent the single mum home for a bit, not actually off the show

TThere is 1-1 time where Stella wears a beige dress and sitting on a bench with Dima crying again, he doesnt look happy, do you remember what that was about?

Lida was pretty clever. She said that she wanted to do him a favour so he could relax a little bit after a busy days. So she sneaked into his room to give him a massage and he was really happy and thankful for that. He enjoyed it a lot. After that she wanted to leave but he said to her to stay a little bit longer and that they can just lie next to each other but oh the hormones giggling They made out but nothing more, so no sex or something like that. But she made him hot and leaved. There was an expert on the after show who said it on point. She left making him wish for more so this way he is going to think of her all the time.

Stella pulled him aside and said to him that she is falling for him but she can`t handle it anymore all the dates and kisses with the other girls and she thinks she wants to leave before it´s getting harder. Dima was pretty calmed and asked her if she is sure about it and if she really wants to give it all up and then she said let us think about it till the next day. Next day was the rose ceremony and she said all the time she is going to leave. So Dima called her name and said to her he decided to give her a rose but it`s her decision, if she wants to leave than she is free to go. She thought about it for a while and then said to him like ok but I´m only going to stay if you promise me that it`s worth it.

So practically she expected him to kinda promise her that he is going to choose her in the finale. Oh by the way he answered, he thinks it is already worth it. So I think she get it as a sign that he is going to choose her in the end. Because he kept her but she forgot that he made her to decide wether she wants to leave or not and that he was ready to let her go. But oh well Stella took the different way and in the end she said on camera "I`ll give him a second chance!" Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 14 3806527698 Rolling Eyes
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:07 pm

Some good news for you guys!

Seems after all Lida is still going on a date with Dima! Here is the new promo:

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 62 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 38 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove