SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 47 of 62 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Sat May 20, 2017 4:35 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Thanks @Natik for all the translations.  I am rewatching now and noticed a few things:
1) What does Stella tattoo say?  When she was swimming they zoomed in on it.
2) What were the parents and uncle first impression of Lida.  They all seem to have said something after meeting her.
3)It seems as though the parents asked what was their impression of each other?
4) IT seems as thought the mom grab her pretty early for a discussion because it sounded like Dima said they just got there?

Dima's mom got very emotional at Lida's toast and Lida is a very emotional person  imo.

5) Can you give a summary of the aftershow for Stella and Lida? What did Lida say that her dad did not like. He looked annoyed by something that she said.

Of course when you get a chance to response.  Best...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 47 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 5:57 pm

Hey Natik, let us know if you can give us a summary of the preview? :_)

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun May 21, 2017 12:16 am

People are so mean to Lida... source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 22, 2017 7:30 pm

iamreal2u wrote:People are so mean to Lida... source

Hey guys sorry for making you wait gonna try to translate some of your questions later today.

Well the problem is most of the ukrainian and russian viewers are still stuck in the middle age. They think a woman's main role in a relationship is to sacrifice herself and to cook meals for her man. They can't understand her fears. Her fears are the result of her past relationship where her ex kinda "locked her in a cage". She is a Realist not a dreamer and she explained it pretty good that Shopping for a Kitchen is big for her and that under this circumstances they are in it's too fast to do those things because he is still in the process to make his decision. She said that we only can talk about it when it's over and he chose her. Than she is more than willing to do the big steps. But those who are not fans gonna hate. The viewers want to be caught in the Bachbubble and Lida doesn't let them because she sees things realisticly. They prefer someone like Stella who is saying all the right things and faking it just to be chosen by Dima.

But in general by the finale the ukrainian viewers are brutal to both finalists. It's always like that and the after shows are used by Kalina to turn up the heat even more against the girls.

Did you read her answers? She is really brave and is answering with grace and respect. It's actually remarkable. That girl has some patience I would not have that's for sure.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 22, 2017 7:50 pm

New preview! Gonna translate both previews later today!

Last edited by natik on Mon May 22, 2017 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon May 22, 2017 8:40 pm

Thanks Natik. I read some of them via Google translate. I totally understand her thoughts.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 22, 2017 8:58 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Thanks Natik.  I read some of them via Google translate.  I totally understand her thoughts.

She is playing with open cards. She is letting Dima know how she is, she is not sugar coating it. She is telling him "listen that`s who I am, that`s my bad sides and that´s my good sides and you need to know that about me so you can be fully aware when you are gonna making your choice".
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 22, 2017 10:52 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Thanks @Natik for all the translations.  I am rewatching now and noticed a few things:
1) What does Stella tattoo say?  When she was swimming they zoomed in on it.
2) What were the parents and uncle first impression of Lida.  They all seem to have said something after meeting her.
3)It seems as though the parents asked what was their impression of each other?
4) IT seems as thought the mom grab her pretty early for a discussion because it sounded like Dima said they just got there?

Dima's mom got very emotional at Lida's toast and Lida is a very emotional person  imo.

5) Can you give a summary of the aftershow for Stella and Lida? What did Lida say that her dad did not like.  He looked annoyed by something that she said.

Of course when you get a chance to response.  Best...

1) Stellas tattoo is saying that family is everything.
2)The uncle said that Dima did good and that he is jealous of him. Dima`s mom said that she saw that Lida was nervous but she thinks that Lida is a sensitive and bright girl.
3) No, Dima`s father asked them what they did before they got there to meet them in the restaurant.
4) Yeah it seems like it because Dima was protesting he did not wanted Lida go. He said why so early we didn`t discussed the topic till the end.

5) Ok that was the most painful after show I have ever watched because it was an insult to my intelligence. So basically they clean washed Stella because she is ready for everything and crushed Lida because she was honest with Dima and said that she wants to build a relationship step by step and don`t want to rush it with marrying in three months and have kids right away.
It was disgusting to witness how the grown azz adults bullied a 22 years old young woman and put words in her month she didn`t said like that. She was on a lost position because everything she said was turned by them against her. I felt really sorry for her. But the most shocking WTF moment for me was when Dima`s Dad said that Lida don`t want to change for Dima and make sacrifices for him. I was like, what the F-word is that man talking about?! So basically he is expecting from Lida that she should accept his son the way he is but for him she should change and pretend to be someone she is not?! That`s the most ridiculous thing a man in his age could have said. Love is not about to change your partner the way you like him to have, love is about to accept each other the way you are.

Gosh I was so royal pissed after that show.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 22, 2017 11:04 pm

natik wrote:The final promo

Lida: Welcome to Mailand.
Lida: That city is going to change everything in our relationship.
Dima: I wanted to make something good of her but it did`t go the way I thought should have gone.
Dima: I just want to know how you are gonna be acting in our relationship.
Lida: God
Dima: There is some indifference there.

Stella: You played enough
Dima: She turned it around like it was some serious problem
Stella: It took me out of control
Stella: Don`t you understand
Dima: Forgive me
Stella: No!
Stella: I just wanted to end that date night.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon May 22, 2017 11:15 pm

natik wrote:New preview! Gonna translate both previews later today!

Dima: It`s the day that is going to change my life.
Dima: Both women are unbelievable and to each of them I feel the connection

Dima: I´m happy that I met her.
Dima about Stella: She went on the project by knowing exactly what she wants.
Dima about Lida: We understand each other without needing words.

At the Final Rose Ceremony:

Dima: You and I work together as one. We are one. I want to be with you because I`m in love with you.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 22, 2017 11:33 pm

Thank you @natik for all the posts, updates, and providing so many details and translations for questions. It is truly appreciated :Thanktwo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue May 23, 2017 12:08 am

He used the L-word....wow. Can't wait to see what Lida or Stella says.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 62 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove