SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 7 of 62 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:32 pm

natik wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I have watched most of Bachelor France and some of Irakli's season, plus the Aussie and New Zealand. I thoroughly enjoy them all. The fashion, the edit, the scenery, everything is different, which makes it very enjoyable.

I just wondered if the premier night is filmed in Ukraine, and what city.

When you say you're spoiled, you know who the F1 is, is that from sleuthing, or media leak? or confirmation of them together such as pictures?

I wouldn't mind being unspoiled for a few epi's.

Wow GA that`s impressive good job for watching the international shows it´s not always easy. clapping!

The premier nights are always in Ukraine most of the time in the capitol city Kiev.

It´s both sleuthing and inside information. As you know I´m admin and designer in an community with 45 thousand registered users. So over the years we build a solid information system. So we have our people who are friends or family members of the filming crew with inside information.  

I love the international seasons, but this will be my first time in a language I dont understand!

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:49 pm

Havent watched yet, just looking at top 20, I like Yulia and Lida. OK, here i go...

Is he turkish??

Its refreshing not to understand the drama Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:50 pm

It's really weird. When I watched Bachelor France, I was able to catch a few words here and there and get the drift of things. Watching Bachelor Ukraine, I understand nothing, but the edit, the facial expressions, along with @natik's summaries, it all comes together!

Love it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:31 pm

@iamreal2u @AllAboutLove @GuardianAngel You are really welcome so glad that you are enjoying it so far bestbud!

@sophienette Hey welcome! Glad you joined us hope you like it! Don`t shy away from asking me. I´m gonna do my best to tell you all the details.

Dima is Ukrainian but he is competing for a turkish swim team. It´s difficult for turkish people to pronounce his name so they named him in Turkey "Demir Atasoy". It´s his nickname there. He is training in Kiev. He is only flying to Turkey for the swim competitions. By the way right now he is in Turkey for a swim competition.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:51 pm

Stella... arms crossed when meeting him... bad BL.

What were the gifts from Alena?

Cant believe one girl just refused to talk to him!

Margo is scary!

It's Yulia that came in with torn jeans?

I think I missed Lida's limo exit

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:40 pm

sophienette wrote:Stella... arms crossed when meeting him... bad BL.

What were the gifts from Alena?

Cant believe one girl just refused to talk to him!

Margo is scary!

It's Yulia that came in with torn jeans?

I think I missed Lida's limo exit

Alena gave him a play. There are cards in the two boxes and he needs to choose one card and make what the card is saying. For example "give me the rose on one knee" or "kiss me in front of the girls".

Yes Yulia is the one with torn jeans.

Lida`s limo exit was shown very briefly but they are going to show it in episode four! Hugesmile
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It's really weird. When I watched Bachelor France, I was able to catch a few words here and there and get the drift of things. Watching Bachelor Ukraine, I understand nothing, but the edit, the facial expressions, along with @natik's summaries, it all comes together!

Love it!

By the way @GuardianAngel I promised you to say where the finale was filmed. It was filmed in Italy at the Lake Como.

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 7 Terrazza%20_DSC5368

They filmed the finale in early November. So the couple needs to hide till end of May.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:48 pm

OMG!!! Near George Clooney! Was it in that building? I want to go back to Italy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:OMG!!! Near George Clooney! Was it in that building? I want to go back to Italy!

I think the building is different but I`m 100% positive about Lake Como. Here is a screenshot from the finale.

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 7 Lnp96t7x
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:04 pm

Hi Natik, when will the next episode air? Thanks...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:57 am

iamreal2u wrote:Hi Natik,  when will the next episode air?  Thanks...

New episode today in 7 hours! Smiley

You can watch it live here: (Just klick on the youtube clip, don`t be afraid it`s only an advertisement. Skip it after 30 seconds and klick on play. And that`s it).

http://ruskoetv.ru/online/stb
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:57 pm

So we are only two hours away from new episode. What can we expect from that episode?!

Dima is going to move in with the girls into their villa for the week. There is going to be a single date with Kristina the theme is again (what the peep? the third time this season...you gotta be kidding me!) 50 shades of grey deadhorse  I guess Kalina (she is the female Fleiss) have some sort of issues she needs to handle as soon as possible.

They also are going to watch a movie with an exclusive footage of the first party. So Dima is going to be surprised and I guess shocked. Because he is going to learn more interesting details of the girls he didn`t know. I guess there is no proper rose ceremony but there is still one girl who is going home today.

Oh almost forgot there is also going to be a fight between Stella and Lilia (Stella fighting again with someone ...oh Lord what a shocker...NOT).

The announce for the episode for April 21st is out and no good news for Lida fans. She is in tears and is pretty devastated.
So let me know if you want me to explain what is going to happen and how the whole thing probably is going to play out.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 62 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove