SELECT CONTENT

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Page 8 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:34 am

Thanks Natik. Yes, please let us know what is going on. I hope Margo does not leave to soon. Whenever she is on I am laughing yet I cannot understand a word she is saying. Her expressions are just hilarious IMO.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 8 Empty Re: Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

Post by natik Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:54 am

iamreal2u wrote:Thanks Natik.  Yes, please let us know what is going on.  I hope Margo does not leave to soon.  Whenever she is on I am laughing yet I cannot understand a word she is saying.  Her expressions are just hilarious IMO.

I would not bet on that if I were you Hugesmile Margo is someone who is on the list to go home soon. And I feel you. Most of the viewers are feeling the same with Margo. She is there to entertain us and she is doing her job pretty good. Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 8 3806527698

About Lida. For next episode there are going to be two girls who wrote Dima a letter and invited him to a secret date. One of the two girls is Lida. But Dima is going to accept not her invitation first. So he will be on a date with another girl and at the same time Lida will be wait for him at the place she invited him to. So it looks like he ditched her. It´s going to be interesting to see how things are going to play out. It´s an obvious provocation for her to see how she is going to react. Because during the poker date he said to her that she should be more expressive about her feelings even if it leads to a fight. So it looks like a test if she is going to speak up and say how she felt in his face.

On the screens she is obvious disappointed.

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 8 Pdh64ohz

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 8 62jt63n4

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 8 Yvy2h3fa

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 8 4c85uhtw

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine  - Discussion  - Page 8 U2tzfvt3

Screens made by me.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:00 am

Here is an alternative link if the other one does not work:

http://viks.tv/351-stb.html
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:27 am

Oh Lida... I hope he feels some of the hurt that he caused her.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:39 pm

@Natik is the episode over.   There wasn't a RC I am getting the news and a whole lot of stuff I cannot understand Smiley
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:34 pm

just watching the 2nd episode... what was the drama at the birthday party?

Last edited by sophienette on Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:41 pm

sophienette wrote:just watching the 2nd episode... what was the drama at the birthday party?

Alyona tried to provokate the girls that she is going to win it and that the other girls are only there like decoration for the show. So the girls didn`t tried to hide that they don`t like Alyona. So they said at her party that she should think about her behavior towards the other.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:43 pm

iamreal2u wrote:@Natik is the episode over.   There wasn't a RC I am getting the news and a whole lot of stuff I cannot understand Smiley

There wasn`t a classic rose ceremony with nice dresses but he still gave out roses. Margo and Yana are out.

Ask me, what can I explain to you? :gotcha:

Oh forgot to say about the news. They are making an hour break for the news so next time you need to hold on and watch after the news.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:46 pm

and later on, why is Galya crying?

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:48 pm

sophienette wrote:and later on, why is Galya crying?

Galya has issues. She is emotional not stable. She is scared to speak to Dima. Her ex-husband was abusive and now she is scared of starting new relationship.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Did Krystina refuse to dress as a Ghostbuster on the group date? Why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:49 pm

Thanks for your help Natik!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 62 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 35 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dmitry Cherkasov - Bachelor Ukraine - Discussion

+8
Zaynab
nikikass
Newto
iamreal2u
AllAboutLove