SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:39 pm

Lots of cheers for Shawn! and guess who was right there waiting for him and put his medal around his neck!

S/caps coming up!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 22 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:39 pm

My SC of Shawn and K running to each other at the finish line with "Shawn Booth you are an Ironman!"

Amazing accomplishment! Well done IRONMAN Shawn!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 22 20258487_10212006084381315_595668998490577030_n
http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/coverage/detail.aspx?race=lakeplacid&y=2017#axzz4nhSt0Ivr
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:39 pm

I can not believe my internet went down and I did not get to see him cross..

I am so mad!!!!

Regardless Congrats Shawn!!!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:41 pm

@AllAboutLove

Thank you so much for this..  I was so afraid I would not see a pic of it.

My internet totally went down for 5 mins,  (and it never goe down)

I am a little upset to didnt get to see it.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:42 pm

Awww so cute! Hope someone caught it on camera! Congrats Shawn B!

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 22 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:44 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 22 Captur62

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 22 Captur63

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 22 Captur64

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 22 Captur65

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 22 Captur66

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 22 Captur69

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6 - Page 22 Captur68

http://www.ironman.com/triathlon/coverage/detail.aspx?race=lakeplacid&y=2017#axzz4ngZnNtNT

That was the most exciting afternoon I've had in a long time! Great job Shawn, what an inspiration!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:44 pm

Awww sooo happy for Shawn and Kait for surviving laugh out loud!! Look at Kaitlyn holding out her arms for her man. The cutest couple.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:47 pm

Wow, huge congratulations to Shawn, huge accomplishment! Way to go, Kaitlyn for being a huge support for her man.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:51 pm

@nikikass you should be able to watch it still on the live feed. Just move the live feed back to where you see 13:05:00 on the finish line clock. I imagine it will also be saved and uploaded later. I tried recording it but the recording software I used kept lagging
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:51 pm

I missed it live... (after Ive been watching it all afternoon). URGGGGG

Thanks to everyone who got screen caps of it... I love it.

Now maybe next year they will both do it?

(I can dream cant I)

That was so enjoyable... For everyone crossing the finish line.  there is a 75-79 year old finishing soon.  I am going to stay to watch that..

And probably cry a little/!!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:57 pm

Meg has the whole thing on snap, her handle is booth10. It's BEYOND adorable!! Kaitlyn is sooo happy, overwhelmed, and proud of Shawn. She cannot keep her hands off of him and is so cute. He gave her a big kiss and is just as sweet and loving as always, even though he's half limping laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:57 pm

Go Shawn B! Big Ironman guy!

And go Kaitlyn for being the most proud, supportive, and loving cheerleader to ever exist! Major #relationshipgoals !

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #6

+52
MiniDiva
TheLurker
Fangirl26
Emilia23_12
Jane781