SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Maya Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:30 pm

Also what did she say behind Rachel's back? Because now it seems like she approached Rachel and told her what bothered her, which is a normal way of communicating.

Maya

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:32 pm

Rocky edit, fall out with the girls, wrong reasons fiancée IMO, more scrutiny thanks to DWTS. I hope she at least gets to shill to her heart's content laugh out loud.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:32 pm

Maya wrote:Also what did she say behind Rachel's back? Because now it seems like she approached Rachel and told her what bothered her, which is a normal way of communicating.

exactly. who do we suppose went to RS with this? definitely someone linked to the 'squad'

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:34 pm

Sha****t up! rofl Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 2 3806527698 cantstopl hehehe spitcoffee that's what "the fight" is about?
OK ... bring this up again ... and say/read it really fast ... does your head hurt Gossip girl? To much non-sense can do that to a guy. console

Part about Taylor is the best though ... because I agree with Nick ... and I can only assume, Vanessa came to similar deductions too ... Taylor has some growing up to do, experience life to be able to "preach" ... but luckily we can love/accept friends just the way they are... even if at times they can irritate us, but it's because we care for them and they are important to us that they are valued.

Thanks for bringing the News/Truth/Right reasons here, so I can really have a laugh yes

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:35 pm

BKay wrote:
Maya wrote:Also what did she say behind Rachel's back? Because now it seems like she approached Rachel and told her what bothered her, which is a normal way of communicating.

exactly. who do we supposed went to RS with this? definitely someone linked to the 'squad'

I'm not understanding how this is definitely 'squad'. Vanessa doesn't even come out looking bad necessarily. I understand both points of view on the whole situation.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:39 pm

@reneem, V doesn't come out looking bad, but the intent / slant of what was described of the issues are from the point of view of someone who wasn't on V's side. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:42 pm

ReneeM wrote:
BKay wrote:

exactly. who do we supposed went to RS with this? definitely someone linked to the 'squad'

I'm not understanding how this is definitely 'squad'. Vanessa doesn't even come out looking bad necessarily. I understand both points of view on the whole situation.

To some she doesn't come out looking that bad, to others she does. To those who were pissy with her in the house she does so they want to spread their dislike far and wide thinking that it will get others on board the Vanessa hate train. So blood juvenile. You'd think by now they would have woken up to the fact that tptb manipulated all of them to stir up drama and moved on...particularly as their apparent leader just got the Bette gig. This is sounding more and more like Kaitlyn.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:45 pm

I actually don't see any 'intent' to make either party look better than the other. IMO if there was intent to make Vanessa look bad, the source could've easily left out why Vanessa felt the need to confront Rachel in the first place. I think the initial thing explaining Vanessa's side nullifies any argument that this is just to make Vanessa look bad. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:49 pm

LMAO !!! That's what the "Huge Fight" is about?! rofl cantstopl Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 2 3806527698
I'm loving Vanessa more and more everyday. She's REAL.
Something was bothering her and she tried to talk with Rachel to clear things up. That's exactly how adults act.
Hang in there V. It's almost over.
Hopefully Nick is making her feel better with all this bullcrap nonsense all over SM.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:51 pm

My random thoughts on why I can believe what RS is reporting about the argument: Does anyone else remember in episode 6 where Vanessa and Danielle M were sitting on the bed discussing the 2 on 1 date between Whitney and Danielle L, and they were saying how they couldn't see Nick with someone like Danielle L? While I agreed with them, I thought that was somewhat strange since I thought Vanessa and Danielle L were good friends and if I were Danielle L and saw my buddy saying they that about me... I'd probably think that was two faced... jmo. I am not saying Vanessa was two faced, because she has a right to say who she feels is right and who isn't right for the man she's falling for, I am just saying in that breif scene in the bed with her and Danielle M discussing Danielle L's fate I can totally see how it may have looked 2 faced... Idk though. I also noticed when Rachel posts pics of her friends it's almost everyone.... when Vanessa posts her hanging with friends it's always just Danielle M and Taylor (and once Kristina who seems like a sweet neutral person IMO) So I guess I can believe that this blow up did happen. Also I remember when Danielle M read her date card in Bimini her and Vanessa were super excited and hugging while Rachel was happy for Danielle on the other couch not included.

Anyway if this argument really did happen, I can see both sides. I see that Vanessa seems like a very emotional person IMO and she seems to go off of energy, so I can see how she may have been turned off by Rachel and confronted her (which isn't talking behind her back it's coming to her with it which is respectable imo)... but I can also see (if RS is true) how Rachel wanted to keep her distance because maybe she got the impression that Vanessa got close to certain women and then ran to Nick about things to take them down and Rachel probably didn't want to risk being badmouthed to Nick by someone who's opinion he clearly values.

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:52 pm

My Translation:  Vanessa was F1 from very early on, thus the remaining 20 women were competing for the next 'ette spot.  This turned into a contest among the girls as to who appeared to "play nice" in order to get the good edit.  Either play along with the squad or get ostracized.

Nothing in there from Rachel concerns Nick, the person she is supposed to be there for. You only feel threatened or worried if you are invested or care about a situation.  Apparently Vanessa cared enough to share her feelings with Nick.  It is not the first nor the last time someone will approach the lead with their concerns and it is usually the F1.

I wonder who gave Vanessa the M.O. of "manipulative"?

It boggles my mind to still be making such a fuss over it so many months later.  I did notice at the RC when Corinne and Nick walked away Rachel and Raven had their heads together and were talking.  It was apparent they left V out of any conversation.  At that point if they are so buddy buddy with each other they are not there 100% for Nick.  If they were, they would be distancing themselves from the other woman dating the guy they supposedly love.

This is all JMO.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:52 pm

I just read the info from RS about the fight that we have been hearing about for months and SERIOUSLY!? I can't believe that is the reason why all the girls hate Vanessa. Over literally nothing. I can't believe that was even a fight let alone something these women are still holding grudges about months later.
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey