SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:46 am

This SC is at the end of the preview clip where Nick reaches for Vanessa and literally picks her whole body up and puts her on his lap and then kisses her and nuzzles his face in her neck.

Just from a sleuthing perspective, Nick's BL with Vanessa is so telling to me and completely different from how is with any of the other women -- especially with how he initiates wanting to be close to Vanessa and literally like he is trying to breathe her in. I can honestly say I've never seen Nick act the way he does around a woman like he does with Vanessa -- he looks giddy around Vanessa.

Considering how Nick's BL has always been his tell, one thing that stands out to me is just how natural and at ease Nick is with wanting to be close to Vanessa in a way that shows me there is not only chemistry between them, but comfort and ease -- a sign of lovers and friends, imo.

Even without spoilers, just having followed Nick in the past few years and I'd say the way Nick is with Vanessa is something I've never seen before.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 48 748703aff95562b33636040380848cb8
my s/cap from http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/BAC2109B_fv1.mov/embed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 48 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Brill Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:50 am

OMG!!!! How cold was that?? Cute of them though. Good thing they are young with strong hearts!! :yes: Hugesmile

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 48 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:20 am

This clip is all kinds of wonderful!! Love them Smiley

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 48 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:29 am

Not for nothing, but the other video with R cross country skiing does not even compare to this one, on every level possible! If V were the one tripping and falling on those skies, N would be right by her side in a New York minute Smiley

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 48 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:47 am

The Nissa dinner discussion preview of moving and non-negotiables was not IMO bad. I think Nick's statement about doing anything for the woman he loves should not be overlooked IMO. I'm projecting right now obviously but it was almost in a way like he was indirectly hinting to V that he is in love with her.

Nissa and their matching blue bathing suits was adorable. The newest clip of them running to the icy water and getting in it and their squeals before quickly running back to the warm sauna and ending in that embrace with Nick lifting V into in lap was so full of chemistry, humor and fun. Nissa is the whole package. There is love, passion, humor, fun, tough conversations meant to hopefully enhance and guide their real world relationship.......I just cannot help but feel confident about them.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:53 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:The Nissa dinner discussion preview of moving and non-negotiables was not IMO bad. I think Nick's statement about doing anything for the woman he loves should not be overlooked IMO. I'm projecting right now obviously but it was almost in a way like he was indirectly hinting to V that he is in love with her.

Nissa and their matching blue bathing suits was adorable. The newest clip of them running to the icy water and getting in it and their squeals before quickly running back to the warm sauna and ending in that embrace with Nick lifting V into in lap was so full of chemistry, humor and fun. Nissa is the whole package. There is love, passion, humor, fun, tough conversations meant to hopefully enhance and guide their real world relationship.......I just cannot help but feel confident about them.

... and a hint of hunger on Nick's part with that wee slap on her right buttock at the end :uptonogood

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:14 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I love that they can be silly and fun, have amazing hot chemistry, romantic, and also deep conversations that are honest, raw, and real.

Together they have it all, imo....  a multidimensional relationship for two multidimensional people.

None of the others come close, imo, and aren't even in the same universe as Nick and Vanessa.

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/BAC2109B_fv1.mov/embed

I love it!! It's so cute!! They're so good together!! I can't stop watching!! Lol!!
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:51 am

It feels like Nick has a conflict/disagreement only with Vanessa and the idea presented is that with Rachel and Raven all runs smoothly (JMO), they can just laugh it off, but the question I'm asking myself is, whether with the other 2 women Nick ever got to the point of questioning anything ... just like Rachel's mom asked what he doesn't like in Rachel (I can't remember the exact wording), because there comes a point when you encounter a side, a vice, a trait of your partner that triggers in you some negative response, IMO, but it's how you surpass that and move on (resolve) that makes or breaks a relationship ...  because in my book even in solid, loving relationships not everything is "easy" to accept and agree on ... and I know I have much more "passionate" reaction to a single word or phrase when said by my loved ones, than when expressed by someone I'm not in "intimate" relationship with and my feelings are not invested. So the whole "smooth jolly ride" with Rachel and Raven IMO doesn't speak of a better communication or of a serene connection, but it exudes superficial feelings. With Vanessa those IMO run deep and the senses are heightened. It can also be a reason to fear that the outcome can be "devastating", but I have faith it's not going to be, actually I tend to be optimistic and call it "magic".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:16 am

I agree, Nick looks very very hungry. So do you guys think Nick definitely got initimate with V? He looks like he wants all of Vanessa during that clip. Hehehehe

Also have you guys noticed that Nick's dates with Vanessa have all been exhilarating, one of a kind, raw and adventurous. It's exactly the type of relationship he wants and he's doing it with V. Gravity date, under water kissing, and now plunging in ice cold water. They are all dates that both will remember for the rest of their lives, IMO.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:03 am

Cila51290 wrote:I agree, Nick looks very very hungry. So do you guys think Nick definitely got initimate with V? He looks like he wants all of Vanessa during that clip. Hehehehe

Also have you guys noticed that Nick's dates with Vanessa have all been exhilarating, one of a kind, raw and adventurous. It's exactly the type of relationship he wants and he's doing it with V. Gravity date, under water kissing, and now plunging in ice cold water. They are all dates that both will remember for the rest of their lives, IMO.

Hungry giggling I think Nick is waiting for when Vanessa is the only one left. Yep, I said that. IMO there are signs of him enjoying the anticipation of waiting. Also, I think it's part of the trust building that's been happening between them. Would like to see some passionate kisses though. No doubt those have been happening.

:yes: their dates always have a whole body element.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:33 am

Vanessa's body is ridic. No Bachelor pounds to be seen. Such a cute clip!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:38 am

I love this clip, finally some light-headed fun with tons of chemistry. And V is the best: "It was brutal. I wanted to get a tan." rotfl
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey