SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:27 am

the IGs both of Nissa posted are so cute! They really are stunning. Imo

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:33 am

@AllAboutLove i totally agree with you, they are already thinking about their future

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:35 am

Mgrissom wrote:Vanessa has nailed it with the clothes this season!  Warm weather and cold weather items have been perfect! The wrap that she was wearing when she kissed him goodbye the morning after was so sexy.

And Nick does care about clothes.

I think it's bc she's used to this kind of weather but then you see rachel wearing her coat open the whole time when skiing and then wearing a friggen crop top outside.
Like come on .
I respect Vanessa so much more.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:41 am

Nick's IG post and caption says it all IMO... especially the fire emoji as Vanessa and Nick are fire and sparks together and totally make a smoking hot couple, IMO.

They look like a couple already, IMO.

@nickviall Ice during the day,  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 1f525  at night

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 17077613_224583868015198_6622522086449479680_n
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:55 am

I hope Nick followed his own advice and did not screw this up. A woman like Vanessa is hard to find. They would have such a dynamic life together if they can find a mutual compromise on their joint life plan. I am hoping for a HEA. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 1f46b
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:31 am

I'm so excited for the finale, the scene with Nick and Vanessa horseback riding through the snow in Finland looked beautiful!
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:47 am

Just seen some bach nation comments on twitter about nissa and it's ridiculous, imo that people think nissa's conversations are only about them butting heads and it won't work. Their conversations are needed for it to work in the first place and it's so much better than a perfect edit about falling in love and the usual rainbows and butterflies. jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:54 am

Holy cow...this scene!!!   :fanningfan  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 1105969562
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 Nv1110

My SC

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:10 am

@Cila51290.  Nick is looking for raw and adventure, so the steady friendships so far are "ho-humm" as we've seen with his other relationships. That fire emoji I guess never showed up in Nick IGs until last night, IMO.  Quoting CH in his latest Blog:

... Nick and Vanessa had the full experience, plunging their bodies into the frigid water and then steaming up immediately afterwards. In some ways this feels a lot like their relationship, and I mean that in a good way. Since their first date it’s been full of passion and extreme moments. Nick cried on their first date. Vanessa cried a day or two after that when talking about Corinne. These two are never short on passion, and that can be a very important building block in a new relationship. It’s not always easy, but it can be crucial.

I think Nick and everyone's question is... "Is this sustainable outside the Bach world?"  Are their challenges insurmountable? Will they compromise? Will Vanessa sacrifice for the "great love" they went to TB to experience?

As bad as this season was for me, because I was embroiled in watching the drama (WTA was so telling about the dynamic in that house) more so than the love story (which perhaps we will no longer see moving forward), I also enjoyed watching Nick find that great love - and debating whether he did or didn't here in our forum.  I am so glad that Vanessa has high esteem for her value that she questioned the reality of their relationship - the sustainability of their feelings once they hit the real world (hence the heavy conversations).  I believe they felt that way during the show - their skepticism is not in being able to fall in love - but in their ability to take that passionate and great love, into RL.  When Christen asked Nick during WTA whether he found the "great love," Nick turns to CH as if to ask permission if he can say, "Well... Yes, yes indeed!"

Last edited by Catdwoman50 on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Expanded CH quote)

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:20 am

marriedarockstar wrote:Holy cow...this scene!!!   :fanningfan  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 1105969562
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 Nv1110

My SC

Was that the morning after? If so, the bed sheets look pretty wrinkled LOL
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Nick's IG post and caption says it all IMO... especially the fire emoji as Vanessa and Nick are fire and sparks together and totally make a smoking hot couple, IMO.

They look like a couple already, IMO.

@nickviall Ice during the day,  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 1f525  at night

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 64 17077613_224583868015198_6622522086449479680_n

Yessss.  Fire& Ice is the game of thrones books title too.
Anyway- stuck in a car park reading the forum - I wont get to see the episode until this evening. But i am catching the drift.
I love that it seems they are now both on the same home straight with their matching ig posts & all.
So many happy photos of Vanessa- no silly showing off games or signs of a bitter person or bitchiness towards anyone nevermind the other girls. She has consistently radiated a full and authentic life in her sm posts all through the past three months. I love how she is herself no matter what is thrown - a strong person.
I can't wait to see next week. Eek.
Champagne at the ready. cheerleader peace

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:03 am

Catdwoman50 wrote:@Cila51290.  Nick is looking for raw and adventure, so the steady friendships so far are "ho-humm" as we've seen with his other relationships. That fire emoji I guess never showed up in Nick IGs until last night, IMO.  Quoting CH in his latest Blog:

... Nick and Vanessa had the full experience, plunging their bodies into the frigid water and then steaming up immediately afterwards. In some ways this feels a lot like their relationship, and I mean that in a good way. Since their first date it’s been full of passion and extreme moments. Nick cried on their first date. Vanessa cried a day or two after that when talking about Corinne. These two are never short on passion, and that can be a very important building block in a new relationship. It’s not always easy, but it can be crucial.

I think Nick and everyone's question is... "Is this sustainable outside the Bach world?"  Are their challenges insurmountable? Will they compromise? Will Vanessa sacrifice for the "great love" they went to TB to experience?

As bad as this season was for me, because I was embroiled in watching the drama (WTA was so telling about the dynamic in that house) more so than the love story (which perhaps we will no longer see moving forward), I also enjoyed watching Nick find that great love - and debating whether he did or didn't here in our forum.  I am so glad that Vanessa has high esteem for her value that she questioned the reality of their relationship - the sustainability of their feelings once they hit the real world (hence the heavy conversations).  I believe they felt that way during the show - their skepticism is not in being able to fall in love - but in their ability to take that passionate and great love, into RL.  When Christen asked Nick during WTA whether he found the "great love," Nick turns to CH as if to ask permission if he can say, "Well... Yes, yes indeed!"

Yep Nick looked at CH as if to say, 'I am not allowed to drop the potentially heartbroken again nonsense yet right?!' laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey