SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:39 am

Christen was on after buzz and spoke very highly of Vanessa. They asked if Vanessa was insecure in the house and she said yeah. That Vanessa really struggled early on with Corinne taking her top off and how strong her connection was with Nick. Christen told her if she could stick it out, that Nick would choose her.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Lisa Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:49 am

marriedarockstar wrote:Holy cow...this scene!!!   :fanningfan  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 1105969562
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 Nv1110

My SC

Is he wearing pants though laugh out loud..what is the blue part at the bottom of the bed?

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:59 am

^^^ I saw the same thing  Smiley   I am guessing this is in the morning and probably they put clothes on (if they were ever all off) before letting the camera crew in.  V looks like she doesn't have a top on but she could have a cami or tank, something that doesn't cover her shoulders.  I haven't analyzed any SCs yet.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:21 pm

locoforbach wrote:^^^ I saw the same thing  Smiley   I am guessing this is in the morning and probably they put clothes on (if they were ever all off) before letting the camera crew in.  V looks like she doesn't have a top on but she could have a cami or tank, something that doesn't cover her shoulders.  I haven't analyzed any SCs yet.

This photo I SC looks like she isn't wearing a top
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 Screen15

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:23 pm

Does anyone else feel like Nick isn't as invested as Vanessa? I just don't see it from him.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:27 pm

Nick is just as invested as Vanessa IMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:Does anyone else feel like Nick isn't as invested as Vanessa? I just don't see it from him.
I think Nick is holding his cards close to his chest and is scared chitless. I think he's worried her family will be too involved, if that makes sense. He's not sure yet she can whole heartedly make the adjustments and he had rather figure it out before she breaks his heart. He can't be sure it will work at this point but he's trying to make the best decision possible. I love that she loves him. I think it's what gets him through. While he asked for it, Andi and Kaitlyn messed with his head esp during those final days. The last moments of FRC will tell us how invested he is, I do believe! Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 2498057887

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:42 pm

Seabear wrote:I hope Nick followed his own advice and did not screw this up. A woman like Vanessa is hard to find. They would have such a dynamic life together if they can find a mutual compromise on their joint life plan. I am hoping for a HEA. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 65 1f46b
JMO

- IMO - I think it's not because Vanessa is not willing to compromise on her core values...it's not because she is not willing to sacrifice for love...I think it is more so she is not seeing how much Nick loves her for her to do so...I think Vanessa is waiting for Nick to say okay 'let's compromise and do it this way'... or...'both of us can forego our core values of being with our families on Sundays, let's create our own family core values together'... or...Nick can say 'let's plan it out and make it a point to see your family once a month'... or...'we can live in both places, I don't have a problem with that'...

Nick says he is willing to compromise, but it seems like he is not willing to change his stand on some situations...and, Vanessa is seeing that she is the only person who has to adjust to the circumstances... thus, when Nick says he can compromise they'll talk about it...that's when Vanessa says 'I am so happy we are on the same page...'

- JMO -
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:45 pm

Good catch @cmarci93  :yes:

IMO Nick is invested in Vanessa.  I think he has experience in TB world and as with most of the women he tried to help them navigate the waters. Sending them home if he thought they would be hurt more by staying longer, prepping Rachel and Raven for possible next lead, etc...

With V I get the feeling he is holding back until she is the final one standing. I don't see a 'true' ILY to two different women in this scenario (as much as they want us to believe that from the previews). IMO if he is ALL IN like I think he is then he wants to make the first time he tells Vanessa how he feels very passionate to do their relationship justice and confirm what she has felt all along.  He wants her to have no doubts about his feelings for her when he can finally express them.
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:47 pm

I know Vanessa cares about her students but she didn't even mention if she left them
All she cares about was not being there for her family Sunday lunch that can't be compromised.
That makes me think she will move but can travel on Sunday's to Canada ( she will have the money for a plane ticket)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:48 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
Mgrissom wrote:Vanessa has nailed it with the clothes this season!  Warm weather and cold weather items have been perfect! The wrap that she was wearing when she kissed him goodbye the morning after was so sexy.

And Nick does care about clothes.

I think it's bc she's used to this kind of weather but then you see rachel wearing her coat open the whole time when skiing and then wearing a friggen crop top outside.
Like come on .
I respect Vanessa so much more.

- IMO -The only clothing I like the least is the wardrobe she has worn in Brooklyn during the RC where Corinne has been eliminated...most of her clothes look really amazing, I don't even think, she is wearing very expensive clothes or any popular brand name products...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:56 pm

@Skates that was the same dress jojo and Ashley I wore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey