SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:42 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:IMO using words like conflicted are drumming up the drama. Conflicted at the FRC is usually taken as the lead not being sure whom to pick, but IMO in this case it's conflicted feelings about hurting the f2, having gone through the same twice himself. IMO there are no conflicted feelings about who he wants to be with, at all. JMO

I completely agree. The article IMO clearly shows the conflict isn't about not being sure of who he wants to be with but having to make that one last cut, a cut he is infamous for having to endure twice himself. And I also agree while it was an obvious plot point for TPTB, the fear of being rejected by Nick for himself was very very real IMO, how can it not be with his show history? I agree @AllAboutLove when I think about what the final moments must have been like for Nick leading up to the FRC and proposal it is very heartbreaking to think of the doubts and struggle he probably felt. I think back to his relationships with Andi and Kaitlyn and totally agree with Sharleen in that I've not seen Nick look at them with anywhere near the passion, love and intensity that he does with Vanessa and that for me says alot because back in the day I was a complete believer in what I saw between Nick and Andi when they were together. She sure killed that vibe though. This FRC is full circle for sure in that despite being the Bachelor and doing the choosing, once Nick lets Raven go he is in a sense back to "chase" mode as he now is in his head battling the doubt and anxiety of what Vanessa will choose to do. He probably second guesses in the moment of doubt if he kept his true emotions too in check? Did he make her feel like he returned her feelings enough? I am not saying I think Nick is guilty of any of the above but I can those thoughts creeping into his head. I am just so excited to get to the "over the moon" part and getting to watch Nissa in real time. Maybe they will let us in on some Aha! post show SHV moments and let us see if some of our SHV guesses were correct or let us in on ones that completely got by us. Only if they decide to of course, I don't want to sound demanding laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 77 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:08 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
happygolucky wrote:^ I skipped enough of her season to have not remembered that giggling oh well, "living in the moment" kind of ILY, I imagine.

Which is exactly why Nick said at FRC that his love was "greater than a moment" and which is why, IMO, he told Vanessa he is looking for a love that is greater than any he's experienced before.

And to Nick, TPTB or not, what he's been through is real life for him as he has said and so are his fears and hopes.

With Vanessa he shared those fears and hopes with her since their first date when he cried happy tears and I have no doubt those fears will vanish and turn into hope realized when he is met with not just " I love you" from Vanessa but also "yes" from Vanessa when he proposes.

That's Nick's greatest hope and wish IMO... his "greater than any love before" finally realized and made real.

jmo

He also said on an interview- might hv been on Afterbuzz when reviewing an episode of BIP- that he & Kaitlyn had exchanged 'I love yous'. So he has experienced those words being given lightly & then rejection. Then with Andi i recall him being hurt even more on atfr when she stated she was not in love with him at any point. Which are two reasons I cannot stand certain aspects of those two. Cruel.
Which is also why I am dissapointed if Nick lets f2 go all the way to the frc before ending it. He knows better.
From the preview it seems he is unsure & split between them- at that point. Hopefully it has been somehow exxagerated by the preview.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:22 am

@ukglasgowkiiss I don't know that he has a choice of letting her go early. No Bachelor has ever let his F2 go early that I recall and I bet they really want him to go through with it since they know just how hard/emotional that will be for him. Naturally, all that angst can be edited to appear as conflict over whom to choose.

@MonicaJM2001 I can only imagine the head games the producers played to create even more anxiety and doubt than he already had. They were probably telling him that she was having second thoughts or maybe that she wanted to leave.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:28 pm

Any news on Vanessa's whereabouts yet? I'm sure she's headed out to LA by now if not already there. I've thought all week that she has been there but that's just my opinion. Was hoping while I was working you wonderful sleuthers would have something for me today....LOL
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:42 pm

Julie81 wrote:Any news on Vanessa's whereabouts yet? I'm sure she's headed out to LA by now if not already there. I've thought all week that she has been there but that's just my opinion. Was hoping while I was working you wonderful sleuthers would have something for me today....LOL

I was just asking the same thing. Smiley
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:27 pm

I haven't seen Vanessa on social media lately , I think she has gone to LA also

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:40 pm

Nick is at dance lessons
Source Snapchat
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 77 Img_1220

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:04 pm

Wow talk about juggling major events....his debut on dwts and his debut as an engaged man. A double high... Two dreams coming true at once. I could see where the adrenalin rush of this combo might become addictive.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:04 pm

cmarci93 wrote:Nick is at dance lessons
Source Snapchat
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 77 Img_1220

Thanks for the update on Nick during his DWTS lessons! :dancing peg:

I wonder if he's regretting all the time it takes? It always sounds so challenging and occasionally painful ... I want him to still have enough energy for Vanessa giggling

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:14 pm

He also posted a pic of haircut on IG story about an hour ago. I wonder if he's in preparation for People photo shoot?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:49 pm

IMO Vanessa is already in LA and was most likely there with Nick last night when he posted that IG story at Pie Hole. I find it hard to believe he was there eating pie by himself laugh out loud laugh out loud especially coz he might have had to change his diet habits for DWTS. Vanessa is known to have a sweet tooth from her pics/snaps.  giggling  giggling

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 77 Img_5410
Source: My SC @nickviall IG Story

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:58 pm

coolangel wrote:IMO Vanessa is already in LA and was most likely there with Nick last night when he posted that IG story at Pie Hole. I find it hard to believe he was there eating pie by himself laugh out loud laugh out loud especially coz he might have had to change his diet habits for DWTS. Vanessa is known to have a sweet tooth from her pics/snaps.  giggling  giggling

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 77 Img_5410
Source: My SC @nickviall IG Story

JMO

I thought that too but he wouldn't be eating pie with her in public in LA tho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey