SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 79 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:47 pm

I believe in the past we suspect that Nick read this forum, so maybe he tells her about us.

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 79 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:50 pm

Doesn't matter what I think of his pic. She likes it and that's what matters.
Any doubt she's not f1? Not at all, judging from their IG. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:56 pm

Julie81 wrote:Any news on Vanessa's whereabouts yet? I'm sure she's headed out to LA by now if not already there. I've thought all week that she has been there but that's just my opinion. Was hoping while I was working you wonderful sleuthers would have something for me today....LOL

IMO I think she's been in L.A. since possibly Monday. Last IG story, SM that I think could be her in Montreal was on Sunday. Nick has been very scarce himself on SM. Peta liking the Nissa pic on IG that Nick posted Monday night could be nothing of course other than general support of her current DWTS partner but it could also mean she may have met the fiance. I've been looking for some cutesy DWTS pics of practicing/etc b/c that seems to be what the couples do in recent seasons to gain fans, campaign for votes but nothing really from Peta and Nick...yet. I've speculated earlier that maybe he has to wait for the finale to air before being all out in promoting for DWTS. It could also be for whatever reason they allowed Peta to be in the know with the understanding to keep mum/under wraps. Just speculation of course on my part.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:59 pm

cmarci93 wrote:
coolangel wrote:IMO Vanessa is already in LA and was most likely there with Nick last night when he posted that IG story at Pie Hole. I find it hard to believe he was there eating pie by himself laugh out loud laugh out loud especially coz he might have had to change his diet habits for DWTS. Vanessa is known to have a sweet tooth from her pics/snaps.  giggling  giggling

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 79 Img_5410
Source: My SC @nickviall IG Story

JMO

I thought that too but he wouldn't be eating pie with her in public in LA tho

Maybe Nick and Kaitlyn let bygones be bygones and Vanessa borrowed her blonde wig. (kidding) Maybe he was posting it for his hidden lady to give her a preview of a treat he would be bringing to her giggling

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I posted similar in Nick's SM thread since his pic had been posted there... but to me this pic that Vanessa posted on her IG confirms for me that Nick's pic had to do with Vanessa and I wouldn't be surprised if they took the photos of each other.

It also shows Vanessa gets Nick's sense of humor and his goofy fun self and from what had been sleuthed about Vanessa even pre-season I have no doubt that's because she is just like Nick and shares his goofy fun sense of humor and can be fun and silly just like him (after all they are so similar in so many ways and this is just one of them).

What I especially love about this pic by Vanessa is that she chose to include the same pic of Nick which not only tells me she likes it  :gotcha: but that she also supports her man and what Nick posts on his IG!  

Heck, maybe Vanessa told Nick to post that pic of himself since he has gotten so much negativity and body shaming and no doubt she knows the truth about his body so I can just see her telling Nick to post the pic because no doubt she approves of it as she posted it herself!

Go Vanessa and Nick  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 79 1710264613

A throwback to spandex...who wore it better? #tbt  by @vanessagrimaldi30

that fantasy suite date leaves no doubts for me about that in regards to the bolded. (IMO) giggling Embarressed!

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:12 am

alwaystulips wrote:She looks great. He looks ridiculous IMO.

IMO he looks very good. I don't think it looks ridiculous. I interpret it as cute and playful. Nick is never one to take himself too seriously IMO and this is a great example of that.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:18 am

has anyone seen this video between vanessa and nicks dad?

Last edited by cmarci93 on Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:20 am

That little clip of Vanessa and Nick's dad is so great. She got him crying!

I'm thinking Vanessa has been in LA this week, but not out in public with Nick.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:21 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:That little clip of Vanessa and Nick's dad is so great. She got him crying!

I'm thinking Vanessa has been in LA this week, but not out in public with Nick.

Vanessa started crying after his dad was crying, too sweet.

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:40 am

I just want to see the biggest smile on Mama Viall's face come Monday night at ATFR. It seems like years ago her tears regarding Nick's hurt broke my heart ! I can not wait! I hope we get the biggest screencap of that moment. One from Bella would be pretty great, too!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:06 am

I think I misinterpreted something.  When Chris says "she doesn't want to hurt Nick" that matches with her show bio where she wrote her greatest fear was hurting people.  Oh, little sweetheart, perhaps she feared Nick would reject her if she shared something she truly felt he won't want for them.
Perhaps she was able to share and that's why she had tears by the campfire.
Wonderful convo with Chris.  It has all "the feels".

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:22 am

notarose wrote:I think I misinterpreted something.  When Chris says "she doesn't want to hurt Nick" that matches with her show bio where she wrote her greatest fear was hurting people.  Oh, little sweetheart, perhaps she feared Nick would reject her if she shared something she truly felt he won't want for them.
Perhaps she was able to share and that's why she had tears by the campfire.
Wonderful convo with Chris.  It has all "the feels".

Am I missing something when did she say that to Chris?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+81
Linds911
notarose
Loulou
whit90
jessietrey