SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:13 pm

Loved the interview with Maks. I've been a fan of his for a long time. Like someone else said, if he and Val get along with their partners, they are family for life and take care of them well. Maks seems to like Nick and V so far and I believe him when he says he wants to help them in this process. I honestly think they will do everything they can to help V out while nick is still on the show. Plus, as he said, Maks wants Peta happy and that means keeping Nick happy.

I'm just so glad nick got Peta as a partner. Being brought into the Chmerkovsky family is a plus in my book!! Hope N&V embrace it!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:04 am

What even is life sometimes?! I really admire how Nick has handled so much negativity heaved at him from so many directions over the past few years. AllAboutLove when you brought about how his father described him as the peace maker it made me sad as well to think of the type of possible turmoil Nick may have felt over these past few years when he "the peace maker" was seemingly the source according to others of malice and no good. This latest Shatner ridiculousness is just another example of Nick gracefully handling a tough situation unfairly IMO sprung upon him. Anyhow I bet the past couple days of practice may have been busy and action packed since he and V are now headed to Wisconsin for a couple days per the airport instagram he posted.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:35 am

I agree with your post @newto and I had said something similar on my previous post earlier today. There appears to be something wrong with WS actions. Not natural nor warranted IMO I hope not, but it is the only explanation I can find after reading all his tweets.
Nick's actions did not surprise me in the least, I have always felt he was a kind man with a generous heart, and absolutely non-confrontational. All those years where so many people attacked him on sm (and still do) I felt very sad and could not believe how strong Nick was to endure that, and still come out with so much class and respect for others. It takes a very special kind of soul to be this way. There is this gentleness about him that I always saw, and now I see it even more with the way he is with Vanessa. So happy to be his loyal fan. :yes:

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:That is very gracious of him. William Shatner and Priceline. That says it all IMO.

laugh out loud

Sanibelsland‏ @Sanibelsland  3h3 hours ago

@WilliamShatner @viallnicholas28 More mature than you considering the bullying you're doing without even knowing the guy. #BoycottPriceline

Love this!! I mean really, WS is an old dude and sounds to me that some of his brain cells must have quit working to be on this tirade!!! scratch :headbanging :crazed

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:12 am

William Shatner is many times way too involved in stupid fandom twitter issues, and seems to get caught up in it. It might have happened here too. Nick handled well, he's an old dude, there's no other way but to not react, really, and just be gracious. JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:50 am

I know Nick has always handled negativity in a gracious manner and we once again have seen him and his polite ways wishing his Captain a HB. However WS's message about "his last name" was totally uncalled for IMHO. How did his father and family feel about that comment?

There's no doubt about it IMO, he can handle whatever is thrown his way, but the best part is I always wait to see if/when there is a response, and he always surprises me with his responses. laugh out loud

First it was the sad face, no other message, then it was the you're always my captain HB tweet, priceless! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:17 am

If nothing else, Tom's visit to WS tells me Nick isn't likely going home this week!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:40 pm

Posted this in N&V's fan thread (so can discuss Vanessa and Nick there) but just wanted to post the video here to show that Nick is spending a lot of time learning his steps and truly is dedicated.

I recall so many "rumors" in media alluding to him being some sort of diva. Absolute rubbish IMO and can be confirmed/corroborated by Peta herself who said she was impressed and surprised by just how much Nick wanted to learn and how dedicated he is. Even in one of their interviews Peta said that the hours are grueling and yet Nick would ask to go even longer because he wanted to do well.

Nick's hard work ethic and dedication to going over and beyond is nothing new. He has been that way since he was a teenager and by Nick's high school cross country coach who stated in that article this year how Nick was extremely hard working and always giving 100% of himself and going over and beyond and didn't want to disappoint his coach and how Nick became a role model for the cross country team and also for years afterwards because of his hard work ethic.

The amount of dedication, passion, and effort Nick puts in into everything he does is something to be admired IMO heartbeat  :yes:

IG story vanessagrimaldi30

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:13 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:If nothing else, Tom's visit to WS tells me Nick isn't likely going home this week!

Yes, this tells me that Nick will not be going home this week. Tom would not have gone by his office (if he actually did) if Nick and Peta were headed out the door in a few days!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:20 pm

I think DWTS had to step in and do something about the craziness of WS, for their own image IMHO.

Maybe a coincidence but this was on my Google news page.

http://www.etonline.com/news/213636_julianne_hough_talks_dancing_with_the_stars_standouts_and_nick_viall_and_heather_morris/

"It's so crazy because I think that where somebody is at the beginning of the season to where they can go is a huge drastic change," Hough, who is a judge on the dance competition show, explained. "So that's kind of the whole purpose of the show too is to watch someone grow."

Even though the NFL star and the Olympic gymnast are clear frontrunners, Hough told ET she really loves watching the underdogs "grow" as well.

"That's the whole purpose of the show in general -- is to have somebody start somewhere and really progress," she reiterated. "I'm always rooting for those people."

"I definitely watched The Bachelor this season with all my girlfriends, it was really fun," she gushed. "Everybody should have a fair platform in front of them to do the best that they can do for the show. Again, that's why I like this show, because it kind of gives people a chance to show their character and who they are. I'm rooting for everybody. I love everyone!"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:25 pm

In one of the radiointerview Vanessa said, Julianne Hough came to her and wanted a picture together DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 1f600

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:51 pm

Wow! I think Shatner was looking for some attention on his rather dull social media life and whose coattail is the best to ride on right now but the recently off the market Bachelor. Pity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal