SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:28 pm

I think it is also fun for them in that they've made new friends together.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by leselihau Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:15 pm

Peta & Nick are on Access Hollywood today per Peta's IG story and Nick's Twitter account

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:18 pm

leselihau wrote:Peta & Nick are on Access Hollywood today per Peta's IG story and Nick's Twitter account
DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 63 Image68

Natalie Morales‏ @NMoralesNBC
Who's been tuning into @DancingABC?  @viallnicholas28 and @PetaMurgatroyd  are here! #AHLive @accesshollywood
https://mobile.twitter.com/NMoralesNBC/status/852183443320393728/photo/1

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:22 pm

http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/dancing-with-the-stars-does-peta-murgatroyd-know-when-maksim-will-return/
http://www.accesshollywood.com/videos/dancing-with-the-stars-nick-viall-peta-murgatroyd-on-his-shirtless-moment/#carousel-latest-0

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:37 pm

@Zaynab Thanks for posting. That's a great interview. Lots of Bachelor talk towards the end. I like around 4:20 when the jealous question comes up. They ask Peta if Max gets jealous. Nick says Max and Vanessa have been so supportive. Vanessa one night was looking at video of their dance and said you really have to come up against Peta. laugh out loud

It just dawned on me, I forgot, Max was The Bachelor Ukraine!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:33 pm

Peta looks lovely but imo soooo tired.....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:36 pm

Billysmom wrote:Peta looks lovely but imo soooo tired.....

Imagine she would be tired.  Maks relies on his physical well being for income so his injury would have been a source of stress for both of them.  Add in baby plus wedding planning plus work ... a lot for one household.

Something Nick said makes a lot of sense to me - muscle memory. I played a college sport in which muscle memory was important in order to add another skill layer. I think that is what is happening with Nick. As each specific technique goes into muscle memory he gradually is able to spontaneously incorporate that technical aspect into the next dance while learning something new. Extra repetition with V at night strengthens that memory.
IMO that is why he is showing progress while some of the others IMO are not. It's a slow build but solid. This means to me that the longer he remains, the more proficient he will become. It's systematic & sequential.
Looking forward to jazz Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:45 pm

@notarose I'm looking forward to the jazz, too. Nick was having such fun with the parade(for lack of a better word) in New Orleans. I feel of all his dances, this one speaks to someone who has rhythm and boogie in their feet. Nick's got it, IMO. He's quick on those feet. It's the ballroom form he has struggled with.

I wonder if the other professionals help out/chip in as in putting choreography together once their partner is eliminated with other professionals still in the competition.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:31 am

Is there a reason why DWTS FB page refuses to post Nick and Peta's dances? Are they that obvious????
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:45 am

Cila51290 wrote:Is there a reason why DWTS FB page refuses to post Nick and Peta's dances? Are they that obvious????

Well, Nick posted the vid or link 5 times on his twitter so there's that cantstopl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:50 am

Cila51290 wrote:Is there a reason why DWTS FB page refuses to post Nick and Peta's dances? Are they that obvious????

I haven't visited that page in a few seasons but I think they usually post the ones which receive high scores/high praise from the judges. I think the idea is to encourage positive interaction since there will be less comments criticizing the dance/arguments in the comments section for well-received dances. I personally think they should post other dances as well but I guess moderation becomes an issue when people start fighting in the comments section and calling each other names. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:03 pm

Song this week "I've got no strings"

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal