SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Brill Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:38 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAykOz1gWi4

Neat!! :yes:

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:28 pm

They are videos posted on the dancingABC instagram story of Nick & Peta dance! Can't wait to see it on Monday! yes
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by mistygracie74 Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:59 pm

I can't wait to watch Nick & Peta dance on Monday! http://instagram.com/vanessaandnickviall There are 2 video clips from practice! Nick's Pinocchio looks really good! High clap
mistygracie74
mistygracie74

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:27 am

Nick's got the moves down! I can't wait for Monday!! I think he will do fantastic!!   :cheerpom: cheerleader

IG story dancingabc
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:37 am

Nick and Peta dance 8th.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:18 am

notarose wrote:Nick and Peta dance 8th.  
where did you find this information

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:26 am

Edgarretana10 wrote:
notarose wrote:Nick and Peta dance 8th.  
where did you find this information
yes http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/dancing-with-stars-spoilers-for-disney-night----movies-songs-surprises-and-more%21-21827.php

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:21 pm

Thanks @notarose for letting us know!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:18 pm

Thanks for the info! Looks like a fun dance! It'd be nice if Nick got a later spot in the order though they way they have it listed it would be 3 jazz dances in a row. I am not sure that is going to be the order. It may be but then I also remember in previous weeks they release these type of spoilers but then the dances were not in the same order as how the information was released. I do hope Nick gets a later spot.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:28 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Thanks for the info! Looks like a fun dance! It'd be nice if Nick got a later spot in the order though they way they have it listed it would be 3 jazz dances in a row. I am not sure that is going to be the order. It may be but then I also remember in previous weeks they release these type of spoilers but then the dances were not in the same order as how the information was released. I do hope Nick gets a later spot.

IA! I don't think this is the final order either. I had read on another forum that the order doesn't get confirmed till camera blocking. Sometimes, it is as late as after the dress rehearsals on Monday. Last week, Normani was moved around to 1st coz 5H couldn't be present for the entire show. This week, with 3 songs being performed live, I would expect the order to be in flux till Sunday.

All JMO

ETA: Another sneak peak! Love it so far. DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 2498057887

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:37 pm

Nick is looking really good in this jazz dance, one nice thing about this dance is it is quite a bit more "free" than say the strict rules of the ballroom dances so it allows for more "breathing room" so to speak. It appears the Jazz is the only repeat dance of the night with Nancy, Nick and Heather all doing that style, everyone else gets a style to themselves. I would think dance order wise they would spread the jazz numbers out. I know last week the Rumba's went back to back which I was thought was odd until the 5th Harmony scheduling thing was revealed as the reason. I could see a jazz being every 3rd dance, so #3, #6 and #9 (last) for example or #1, #4, #7. Nick has yet to shave wonder if he is stalling to make Peta change her mind laugh out loud. More likely he will do it Monday morning so it is freshly shaved for the dance.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Tomorrow night I'm Pinocchio ... it's really going to be something DisneyNight - DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 1f633 . #dwts #disneynight by @nickviall

Source

cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 24 - Nick Viall - Peta Murgatroyd - FAN Forum - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+79
Edgarretana10
mistygracie74
Zaynab
northernviewer
Nixipixi14
Luvstruck
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Boshem
blueblues
rosepetals
rampurewal