SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 60 of 70 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Seabear Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:02 pm

@Ladybug82  I took one for the team and listened to my least favorite AshelyI. :shootme:  She said her guess is that Nick tells his final one that he wants to take the time between filming and the ATFR to get to know each other better and then decide on engagement/marriage at the ATFR. That is exactly what JPab did so definitely not historic. Rolling Eyes laugh out loud

Maybe the historic is that they will show 2 or 3 Bachelorette hopefuls for Rachel and ask the audience to call in and vote for the "fan favorite." laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by OnePromise Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Seabear wrote:@Ladybug82  I took one for the team and listened to my least favorite AshelyI. :shootme:  She said her guess is that Nick tells his final one that he wants to take the time between filming and the ATFR to get to know each other better and then decide on engagement/marriage at the ATFR. That is exactly what JPab did so definitely not historic. Rolling Eyes laugh out loud

Maybe the historic is that they will show 2 or 3 Bachelorette hopefuls for Rachel and ask the audience to call in and vote for the "fan favorite." laugh out loud laugh out loud

I could totally see your second guess. That would bring the audience into the selection process and make them more invested.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:12 pm

@Seabear  Thanks! kisses I love y'all but not enough to subject myself to Ashley I, unless forced.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:48 pm

This story from US Weekly is hilarious. I have no idea who that guy is because I don't watch Vanderpump Rules but I love how he is the one who comes across like the douchebag, not to mention delusional, while claiming Nick is.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:57 pm

Sounds like Jax was drunk, jealous, bitter and shut down.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:59 pm

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/news/spoilers-and-recaps/things-to-expect-on-the-bachelor-finale-2017

3. Another Bachelor first. Bachelor Nation has experienced a few firsts this season; the first black bachelorette, making the bachelorette announcement before The Women Tell All and now a recent promo teases another first will happen during the After the Finale Rose special. What could it be? We'll just have to watch to find out!

From this statement, looks like it is a franchise first. I have a feeling it's not what RS thinks/says it is and TPTB do have something up their sleeve.

All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:01 pm

I knew it, it's Santa! laugh out loud

IG
theyearofelan Tomorrow night on the most anticipated Bachelor finale of all time, I finally MEET MY REAL FATHER!!!

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 60 17266008_193044087852482_3721497571806412800_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRjEtGrjuZa/?taken-by=theyearofelan&hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:10 pm

@Seabear your guess sounds like it fits the tweet from jeremy...and still works if you ask: why would tptb want to reveal these guys?

exactly the question i'm asking about rachel's announcement as bette (which imo has to do with trying to stop from the fan fave taking over their fave for bette -- remember how britt was their pick but the audience loved kaitlyn so they had to accomodate? they prolly did it to control public perception and build her fanbase before any of the women became public favorites)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:13 pm

emusha wrote:@Seabear your guess sounds like it fits the tweet from jeremy...and still works if you ask: why would tptb want to reveal these guys?

exactly the question i'm asking about rachel's announcement as bette (which imo has to do with trying to stop from the fan fave taking over their fave for bette -- remember how britt was their pick but the audience loved kaitlyn so they had to accomodate? they prolly did it to control public perception and build her fanbase before any of the women became public favorites)

Do you think Raven might be announced as co-Bette?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:16 pm

I'll believe Elijah Wood's opinion on Nick over Jax's opinion any day! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:20 pm

All I know about Jax Taylor is that he had a SM bromance going on with Chad. That tells me everything I need to know about him and his opinion. laugh out loud laugh out loud

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:34 pm

@notarose imo I think that is highly unlikely simply because I do believe people will cry foul with them bundling Raven with Rachel when it's supposed to be a historic season for a black bette...they got overwhelming positive response for putting rachel and I don't think the reception would be good if they add a second bette jmho i might be wrong tho

I still maintain the first thing is likely more a technical thing and mostly importantly released at aftr to build buzz (in the same way rachel's announcement was) more than anything else... imo

Last edited by emusha on Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 70 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules