SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Page 31 of 70 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 50 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by Skates Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:02 pm

lleyki wrote:
sdmom wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Why Bachelor Nick Viall Tells the Runner-Up 'I've Been So Selfish' on the Emotional Finale

At least it doesn't seem like he said ily to f2.

Yeah I just posted this in another thread but it sounds like your pretty straight forward finale.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4048p864-vanessa-grimaldi-bachelor-21-sleuthing-spoilers-5#1113749

IMO - The 2nd to the last paragraphs comes across like he is indecisive of his decision...by using the word 'conflicted'... but, then he's over the moon after the F1 has accepted his proposal...TPTB has made this article a little bit too sensational for me...

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/why-bachelor-nick-viall-tells-the-runner-up-hes-selfish-w470822

"Nick Viall had a stunning engagement ring in his pocket (Neil Lane, of course), a romantic setting (a candlelit log cabin in snow-capped Lapland, Finland) and an avalanche of doubt. "

"The Waukesha, Wisconsin, native was moments away from proposing to one of two Bachelor finalists last November. But after enduring three televised rejections in the same number of years, the 36-year-old couldn’t shake the fear that he’d break his own Bachelor Nation record. “Nick was scared to death,” a show source says in the new issue of Us Weekly. “He said if he left alone, he’d be devastated.”

"All his torment was unnecessary. Us can confirm that Viall popped the question to either poised special-­needs teacher Vanessa Grimaldi or buoyant boutique owner Raven Gates — and the woman eagerly accepted the $93,000, 4-carat diamond he offered. (So as not to spoil the outcome of the March 13 finale, Us is not naming the winner.)"

"A relieved Viall, who nearly quit the ABC love hunt halfway through, “was over the moon,” shares a production insider. But the night was also bittersweet. Mere hours before he got engaged, a suit-clad Viall struggled to maintain his composure as the runner-up professed her love. “He wanted to let her feel like she left nothing on the table,” the show source explains of Viall’s motivation. Then he cut her loose. “He told her his heart was with someone else,” says the source."

"Viall, the founder of men’s grooming line The Polished Gent, felt guilty for keeping both women around until the bitter end while he made up his mind. (The insider says he pondered his decision throughout the night before taping the proposal!) According to the show source, “He tells the ­runner-­up, ‘I’ve been so selfish.’”"

"The guilt he felt for the reject, who cried as she hugged Viall goodbye, was twofold, explains the insider. He felt bad for keeping her around, but also conflicted: As someone who’d been jilted, “he could relate to the woman he was sending home more than the woman chosen.” The insider continues, “He had empathy for her. It was hard for him to let her go because it hit so close to home.”"

"Their parting was just one of many fraught moments, says the insider: “The finale is very emotional.”"
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

Post by happygolucky Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:11 pm

Another "accurate" article (not) by US mag about TB ... the same BS the "show" tries to sell. Nick never thought of quitting the show mid filming (said himself), just like I don't buy the whole "story" about "how he fell in love in 2 previous Bettes to be proven wrong, when they revealed themselves to not be right for him ... so the fear of making another mistake is making him doubt of his feelings" ... which to me is the usual TPTB narrative that the lead carries with themselves from their previous season(s) into their own ... to keep "reminding" us how they got there in the first place (another BS for not showing that real reasons are nothing like "right reasons")
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/pictures/bachelor-and-bachelorette-engagement-rings-through-the-years-w201894/andrew-firestone-jen-schefft-w201898
At last!!!! A feature all about those (clunky shiny #itsthesameringforyears) engagement rings. I am diverted from the tension.
Hugesmile thanks for the link ... the first one in the article (AF and JS) is more of "my taste", something I actually can say I like ... and then I read it's Harry Winston, so not Neil Lane.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Skates Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:56 pm

happygolucky wrote:Another "accurate" article (not) by US mag about TB ... the same BS the "show" tries to sell. Nick never thought of quitting the show mid filming (said himself), just like I don't buy the whole "story" about "how he fell in love in 2 previous Bettes to be proven wrong, when they revealed themselves to not be right for him ... so the fear of making another mistake is making him doubt of his feelings" ... which to me is the usual TPTB narrative that the lead carries with themselves from their previous season(s) into their own ... to keep "reminding" us how they got there in the first place (another BS for not showing that real reasons are nothing like "right reasons")
ukglasgowkiiss wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/pictures/bachelor-and-bachelorette-engagement-rings-through-the-years-w201894/andrew-firestone-jen-schefft-w201898
At last!!!! A feature all about those (clunky shiny #itsthesameringforyears) engagement rings. I am diverted from the tension.
Hugesmile thanks for the link ... the first one in the article (AF and JS) is more of "my taste", something I actually can say I like ... and then I read it's Harry Winston, so not Neil Lane.

In addition to your comment, I forgot to mention that Nick did not have 3 televised rejections...he didn't propose on the last one  (BIP) because he didn't think they were right for each other...

I have read from another article, can't remember where, on the price value of each bach rings...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:59 pm

Mike Fleiss  @fleissmeister
Monday's live season finale is going to be historic!!! Believe me... #thebachelor
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:00 pm

dizzy dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:05 pm

Call me naive but I do believe him this time. giggling giggling MF, Millsy, CH and even Nick have all alluded to it. Nick alluding to it in his blog makes me feel that it's definitely positive. I am excited! cheerleader

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:52 pm

I believe him too. I feel something has definitely been planned.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:56 pm

It most certainly will be historic if a 2x F2 who became the Bachelor gets engaged and is on the ATFR with his fiancee.

Because it's never happened before in the history of this show.

Go Nick!  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5 - Page 31 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Swiss Girl Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:03 pm

@happygolucky I love your new avatar! I think you are the first one who has a avatar of Vanessa and Nick together yes

Swiss Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:59 pm

Maybe all the past bachelors from the past 21 seasons are there too! That wd qualify as historic, kinda boring, but historic.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by losinmemind Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:20 pm

I was thinking maybe past successful bach/ette couples with their kids? That would be "wild"!

losinmemind

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:19 pm

New promo!

Has a couple of shots of Raven and Vanessa arriving for the FRC. And mentions the 'Bachelor first' at ATFR. yes

http://www.eonline.com/au/news/834735/new-bachelor-finale-promo-promises-a-bachelor-first-on-after-the-final-rose
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 70 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 50 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #5

+88
Edgarretana10
kikora
Dessler
Sundy
officeRules