SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 68 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:24 pm

And I wonder, if they were only going to have 3 cards fished, why include that wine and cheese date, only to make her wait sooo much longer....? So much scripting....

Luckily Elise is likely a confident gal, cause if she turns out to be f1, hopefully she'll handle how they began as a couple far better than an insecure person like myself would. Smacks too much of desperation.... But I guess if the prize is worth it it shouldn't matter...?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Storybook Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:45 pm

I am also waiting for the wine and cheese on the beach at sunset

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:48 pm

Storybook wrote:I am also waiting for the wine and cheese on the beach at sunset
There is a SC of Matty and ? on a beach at sunset but it was first suggested to be Elora but now Tara. All very confusing at this time IMO, as I don't see any real front runner yet, just a few strong contenders.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:08 pm

The show has always been scripted nothing new IMO. Both Sam Frost & Georgia Love said in interivews that they can't watch the show anymore  and enjoy it because they are too aware of what goes on BTS. Matty also did the "getting to know Matty J" thingy for Matty and that was part of the script to get Matty front and center on GL's season. Since some of the girls seem to be going out of their way to do something for Matty, it could be that the producers put a plug in their ears as to making sure they stand out but IMO the ideas still came from the girls and that's what Matty responded to at least we have that fact from him saying so to Elise. I would also say the other girls came up with their ideas regardless of whether or not they were encouraged to do by the producers.

@Storybook, Matty brought out the lucky dollar on their hockey date to show Elise, there are pics of him doing so on the Matrix website. For some reason the producers decided not to show it, I think I have an idea of why they didn't show it but I don't like speculating without a bit of fact to back it up so will keep it for now.

@Just Looking....on the this side of the thread (that is in the spoiler thread), Elise was the one speculated as being on the beach with Matty based on the black swimmer top the girl on the beach supposedly being similar to what Elise what in the hot tub with Matty. IMO the straps of the swimmer top looks like a match. The folks speculating that it could be Tara or Elora are on the non-spoiler side of the thread so maybe that's how you got the information crossed. Actually per forum rule we are not supposed to discuss what the non-spoiled folks are discussing so I willl edit my post later to remove this bit after you read it...thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AprilApril Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:17 pm

Skeppy wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:so has elise just told us she is in bondi beach ?? i thought the geo tag said something else first?
and yes @mercieme Matty has said that exact thing i also remember him saying this on georgias season.. yes

That park is right by Bondi beach- maybe that's why she geotagged it like that?

Dudley Page Reserve is technically not right at Bondi Beach - it is 10 minutes by car and a 45 minutes walk (I lived there for 20 years). As mentioned in the F1-F4 thread Matty's first insta post was a month after FRC and geotagged Dudley Page Reserve.
As I wrote in the other thread he was invited there for a kid's birthday party so it was not his choice to go there but it was his choice to post that photo with the location - and what is more as his first post after filming ended. I think it is significant. I think we would be suspicious if he suddenly turned up at the Nepean River for example. Admittedly, the park is near where he lives and it is more likely (and therefore less suspicious) for him to go there but: if I was Matty and I had a date on the show with someone, I would not post from that location as my first insta after the filming - I would not do that if I hurt that person. But I would definitely do that to send a sweet little message, disguised as an innocuous snap at a kid's birthday party. And I think the fact that Elise changed the location to Bondi Beach on the next post is significant - no one who lives there associates Dudley Page Reserve with Bondi Beach.
So for me this little snippet someone discovered the other day seals the deal - this is what would happen in real life if you fell in love with someone, and would not happen if you broke someone's heart IMO.
"In real life" - so not sure if this holds it being a reality show with all the editing and the betting odds.

AprilApril

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:12 am

AprilApril wrote:
Skeppy wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:so has elise just told us she is in bondi beach ?? i thought the geo tag said something else first?
and yes @mercieme Matty has said that exact thing i also remember him saying this on georgias season.. yes

That park is right by Bondi beach- maybe that's why she geotagged it like that?

Dudley Page Reserve is technically not right at Bondi Beach -  it is 10 minutes by car and a 45 minutes walk (I lived there for 20 years). As mentioned in the F1-F4 thread Matty's first insta post was a month after FRC and geotagged Dudley Page Reserve.
As I wrote in the other thread he was invited there for a kid's birthday party so it was not his choice to go there but it was his choice to post that photo with the location - and what is more as his first post after filming ended. I think it is significant. I think we would be suspicious if he suddenly turned up at the Nepean River for example. Admittedly, the park is near where he lives and it is more likely (and therefore less suspicious) for him to go there but: if I was Matty and I had a date on the show with someone, I would not post from that location as my first insta after the filming - I would not do that if I hurt that person. But I would definitely do that to send a sweet little message, disguised as an innocuous snap at a kid's birthday party. And I think the fact that Elise changed the location to Bondi Beach on the next post is significant - no one who lives there associates Dudley Page Reserve with Bondi Beach.
So for me this little snippet someone discovered the other day seals the deal  - this is what would happen in real life if you fell in love with someone, and would not happen if you broke someone's heart IMO.
"In real life" - so not sure if this holds it being a reality show with all the editing and the betting odds.

Great sleuthing thank you for that! yes
Just wanted to add that basically this date and the Dudley Page Reserve practically symbolise the turning point in the relationship of Matty and Elise. So his first post would be significant for both of them but almost not meaningful for a casual viewer. IMO
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:36 am

Hi, Devil's Advocate here again. Matty took Elise there because it's one of his favourite places in Sydney. I would expect him to still go there and take photos no matter who F1 was and I don't think F2 would be offended by him posting a pic of his friend's baby at that location. JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:42 am

Merceime, Thank you for letting me know about the lucky dollar and the Matrix photos. Going by what was shown on TV, I and everyone else who doesn't know about these photos believe Matty didn't show Elise the coin. The producers edited this out for some unknown reason. The DM video showed Elise interviewing Matty and this wasn't shown either. Overall they look like they had a great time and IMO they have a very good connection. Whatever happens in the end I love Elise and will continue to do so after the show has ended.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by AprilApril Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:59 am

Bobette wrote:Hi, Devil's Advocate here again.  Matty took Elise there because it's one of his favourite places in Sydney.  I would expect him to still go there and take photos no matter who F1 was and I don't think FO2 would be offended by him posting a pic of his friend's baby at that location.  JMO

I know you love Elise too so I am trying everything to help and push her hahaha. On Matty's insta we don't see the view of the harbour - which is the main (and only) thing going for this smallish grassy area. He did not have to post the location and he did. I agree that F2 might not be offended by him posting a pic of his friend's baby at that location but I don't think Matty himself would want to emphasise it and take that chance. It is like Georgia's first happy snap after filming would have been the same boat where they had the dance date. Favourite park or not the post is about the child/party and not about the location so he did not have to add that. I am really hoping that it is sign.

AprilApril

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:19 am

Just going back to the fishing game that Elise did. Watching it back, to me it seemed like something that was reshot. IMO, Matty wasn't surprised by any of the information Elise put forth and his reactions seemed very reversed to me and not genuine. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like Elise might have actually done this at an earlier cocktail party. It they didn't show it and reshot it for a later cocktail party. The other thing I have been thinking of is why wait so long to give Elise her first SD if Sharlene/Belinda are to be believed and they genuinely did have a connection earlier than that? Elise's date was by far the most personal and most extravagant date yet. Matty could have picked anyone for that date but he chose Elise. Perhaps due to booking they couldn't plan that date any earlier so Elise had to just wait it out. IMO Elise was placed to appear when she did and I really want to know why. Perhaps the producers wanted the dark horse to win this time around so Matty comes full circle (he was the dark horse and now the dark horse won, but Elise was never really the dark horse, they just scripted her to appear as one)

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:27 am

I had posted earlier in some of the threads that IMO the producer had a front runner and dark horse script for Matty's season. Yeah it is possible that the producers could have delayed Elise getting her date till later to fit the script. However I don't believe that there were more interactions between Matty and Elise than either of them stated at the Episode 9 SQT after the meet the parents lunch date. Elise herself said in interviews she was close to quitting the show. The fact is Matty and Elise did not have that much time together other than CPs up and Episode 3 GD (that we were shown) until Episode 9.

Again Belinda was eliminated on Episode 3 so whatever she saw was the time Elise had with Matty at CPs and at the Episode 3 GD. Like I already posted before, Belinda is either extrapolating what little she saw or she knows the outcome....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:43 am

Can someone please clear something up for me. Whilst in the spa with Elise did Matty say he wished that date was the first of the first dates or did he say something different
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 68 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues