SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 68 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by NostalgicNZA Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:50 am

Just went through all of Elise' likes on twitter. She liked alot of post about the show and from the official account, none with laura in them. Mainly about her, tara and florence. Another clue that Elise may be F1 and laura F2? :/
NostalgicNZA
NostalgicNZA

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:39 am

@Bobette correct me if I am wrong but upthread I think it was you that mentioned as part of your F1 theory that they show the F1 going into the mansion after the RC arrival.  They didn't show Alex entering the mansion and how she was received by the other girls but they did show Niki entering it although I think she was first to arrive.  They showed Snez entering but she was first off the rank so was all by herself. They also didn't show Laura entering the mansion either. Sorry @Bobette if I have the wrong person but I was thinking about it so I went back and played the beginning of all of the last 3 Bachelors just to see if this theory is correct.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:46 am

dolcimumma wrote:@Bobette correct me if I am wrong but upthread I think it was you that mentioned as part of your F1 theory that they show the F1 going into the mansion after the RC arrival.  They didn't show Alex entering the mansion and how she was received by the other girls but they did show Niki entering it although I think she was first to arrive.  They showed Snez entering but she was first off the rank so was all by herself. They also didn't show Laura entering the mansion either. Sorry @Bobette if I have the wrong person but I was thinking about it so I went back and played the beginning of all of the last 3 Bachelors just to see if this theory is correct.

I posted my observations about the meet & greets here.  I won't copy the whole thing across as it's long.  There were slight variations between seasons but definitely some general themes among F1 red carpet arrivals and Elise's arrival had none of these, IMO.  Laura and Tara were the girls who's arrivals fit the F1 model best, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:27 pm

I read Belinda's posts today, re Elise (it is assumed) having a strong connection in the house pretty early on. But I confess I did not see any sort of connection during the fishing game...matty seemed to think it was cute, but that's about all I got from that. Did anyone else have a different take on that interaction?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:10 pm

Billysmom wrote:I read Belinda's posts today, re Elise (it is assumed) having a strong connection in the house pretty early on. But I confess I did not see any sort of connection during the fishing game...matty seemed to think it was cute, but that's about all I got from that. Did anyone else have a different take on that interaction?

@billysmom I am sure what you mean by connection. For me, I saw playful banter between them on the fishing game. I know part of what we do here is speculate and conjecture but for me I do like to get the facts when available which I think Matty has actually provided a lot of in things he said on the episodes and also in media round interviews (jmo though). So IMO the facts of how Matty felt about the fishing game was explained by himself to Elise on her SQT after the lunch with the parents GD. Below are his exact words to Elise:
"I kind of feel like i need to explain to you where my head is at 'cos I get that it must be confusing being in your shoes and you have had to sit back and watch a lot of people go on dates. Initially when all these started and there were 20 plus girls in the mansion, it is really overwhelming. You know with so many people, sometime it's hard to hone in on someone and allow that rapport to build, allow that connection to build but then i guess for me what really stood out was when you came up with the idea with the fishing, that was a real big stand out moment and like to be completely honest like the next day i was still thinking about it, it was kind of like the light bulb moment

That was Matty's perspective, seemed genuine & sincere IMO but I understand others could see it otherwise and it's all good. If he was still thinking about that the next day, we can choose to believe whether or not he felt a connection with Elise during the fishing game.

Back to Belinda, I have no idea what she is talking about. Belinda was eliminated week 3 of filming so IMO except she just saw the little interactions that Matty had with Elise and extrapolated based on her "expertise in whatever love business she is into" that Elise had great connections with Matty or Belinda has insider information post filming of how things ended. I have read posts in the past here that suggests the latter.

For me, it don't matter the means by which Belinda knows that there is/was a connection between Matty and Elise; but she is more than welcome to keep dropping these nuggets on SM to continue to help sleuthing of course laugh out loud....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:22 pm

Hi all! handwave Is there space for me on the Matlise ship? laugh out loud They had the cutest and most natural date so far and I'm willing to go down with this ship :yes:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:30 pm

hi @thankmelater, welcome aboard the "Matlise" ship. I haven't seen you post in a while, hope you are doing well bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:58 pm

Billysmom wrote:I read Belinda's posts today, re Elise (it is assumed) having a strong connection in the house pretty early on. But I confess I did not see any sort of connection during the fishing game...matty seemed to think it was cute, but that's about all I got from that. Did anyone else have a different take on that interaction?

The fishing game seemed scripted to me.  If they do or do not have a strong connection it would have been based on things that happened off-screen, not during that 3-minute pantomime, IMO.  I think the purpose of that game was to introduce Elise to the audience, not Matty. I also think the emphasis placed on the slow burn in interviews is to throw us off the scent of the true F1.  JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:22 pm

I like how u think!

I guess I was wondering if any of the supposed prior connection between them was evidenced during that time together, cause if so I must've missed it....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Bobette wrote:

The fishing game seemed scripted to me.  If they do or do not have a strong connection it would have been based on things that happened off-screen, not during that 3-minute pantomime, IMO.  I think the purpose of that game was to introduce Elise to the audience, not Matty.  I also think the emphasis placed on the slow burn in interviews is to throw us off the scent of the true F1.  JMO

The thing is that IMO all of the girls would have had the opportunity to do a thing like the fishing game, for example Flo's Dutch lesson. Also in the extras didn't Tara give him a painting? The difference is whether it's shown or not. So the fishing game could well have been Matty's lightbulb moment with Elise, but I also agree with @Bobette that it was shown to introduce Elise to the audience, just like the Dutch lesson put Flo in line for the single date, while Tara is already well established with the audience, so her painting thing was kept for an extra.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:38 pm

Billysmom wrote:I like how u think!

I guess I was wondering if any of the supposed prior connection between them was evidenced during that time together, cause if so I must've missed it....

I'll just say that if I was getting to know someone, one of the first things I would ask is "so, what do you do?"  Elise is in marketing but sport/hockey is still a HUGE part of her life (from her SM) so I imagine that would have come up within the first few conversations if their early bond was as strong as Belinda is suggesting.  So for Matty to then be all "oh really?" when she tells him she's an ex-Hockeyroo, either he's completely faking it, or their bond wasn't as deep as Belinda has implied.  IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:17 pm

I agree with Dirty Stree Pie, it's about what is shown. This to me, means what the producers want the viewers to see. I have watched Elise's fishing game several times. When Elise tells Matty she played hockey for Australia Matty's face is not shown. He replies 'Did you?' in my opinion, without surprise. Then he makes the comment 'I would kill to have this as an achievement in my life'. We see his face as he says this and to me there is no over the top excitement. IMO Matty did know about Elise and her hockey career. We just weren't shown the conversation so it was edited for the fishing game. Again I question why.
What I also wonder about is the 'lucky dollar' Elise gave Matty and he put in his sock. Nothing more has been said about this. But I believe he hasn't forgotten it !

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 68 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues