SELECT CONTENT

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 68 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:11 am

I'm kind of annoyed if Elise isn't F1 that they didn't just have her as a Bachelorette selection instead of on this season as a contestant. I think she'd be great as a lead! Out of all the girls on the show, I think she converses the best. She just seems like such a great catch!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlueJeans Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:16 am

I would date Elise if i could haha! She's the ultimate "guy's girl". Possibly too good for Matty and I am a big fan of Matty. She's not your typical glamour queen unlike all the girls who've won Bach AU so far. Probs why her and Heather have been my fave contestants. Would love for a sporty type tomboy girl to win.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:23 am

BlueJeans wrote:I would date Elise if i could haha! She's the ultimate "guy's girl". Possibly too good for Matty and I am a big fan of Matty. She's not your typical glamour queen unlike all the girls who've won Bach AU so far. Probs why her and Heather have been my fave contestants.  Would love for a sporty type tomboy girl to win.

I agree 100%. If you haven't watched the most recent Bach NZ, check it out as you will probably love Lily. Her, Heather and Elise are my Top 3 all-time favourite contestants from this franchise. I'd date the dickens out of any of them. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:30 am

Elise paps really well. She reminds me of Sporty Spice only 50 times cooler.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:37 am

Bobette wrote:
BlueJeans wrote:I would date Elise if i could haha! She's the ultimate "guy's girl". Possibly too good for Matty and I am a big fan of Matty. She's not your typical glamour queen unlike all the girls who've won Bach AU so far. Probs why her and Heather have been my fave contestants.  Would love for a sporty type tomboy girl to win.

I agree 100%.  If you haven't watched the most recent Bach NZ, check it out as you will probably love Lily.  Her, Heather and Elise are my Top 3 all-time favourite contestants from this franchise.  I'd date the dickens out of any of them.  laugh out loud

Wow she's really young!! Definitely a young Heather vibes there.

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:54 am

Me too! I guess there will be a queue for Elise just from this forum alone laugh out loud The more I learn about Elise and watch her the more I like her and the more stunning I find her. She is the sporty tomboy who can be a guy's best friend but also can pull of simple but elegant glam. She just has that *it* factor about her imo. I love Heather too. One of my all-time fave contestants as well. I'd also love a sporty type tomboy to win like Elise. Or for her to be next Bachelorette! Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:47 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I'm kind of annoyed if Elise isn't F1 that they didn't just have her as a Bachelorette selection instead of on this season as a contestant. I think she'd be great as a lead! Out of all the girls on the show, I think she converses the best. She just seems like such a great catch!
IA.  I just rewatched their SD - best date ever.  They are so great together and the way Matty looks at her = melt.  She has to be f1

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:45 am

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Img_2111
Cindy? giggling
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I'm kind of annoyed if Elise isn't F1 that they didn't just have her as a Bachelorette selection instead of on this season as a contestant. I think she'd be great as a lead! Out of all the girls on the show, I think she converses the best. She just seems like such a great catch!
I absolutely agree. I really want her to be F1 and I think she and Matty are great together as they seem to be on the same page. Fingers crossed.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:12 am

@Bumbleguild

I don't recognise who the other person is? Who is it?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:37 am

ssin0547 wrote:@Bumbleguild

I don't recognise who the other person is? Who is it?

The character Cindy Lou from The Grinch Who Stole Christmas

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:44 am

I've just rewatched some of the meet and greets and particularly Elise's, after rewatching their SD. For the life of me I can't understand why Matty took so long to notice her, single her out and ask her on a SD. They seemed to have a connection in the beginning and he loved her dress. Or was it all scripted that way as the slow burn. Or was he so blown away by her straight away that their connection needed to be hidden in the beginning. I'm a bit confused and just curious - any thoughts on this?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 68 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 54 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elise Stacy - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
jenski_tas
Sprite
Imp
niclou
clues