SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cocoHoney Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:17 pm

Hi everyone.

Just watched episode 9.
So far I see Viarni, Hannah, Bel and Sarah as F4. Imo F1 will be Viarni or Sarah. I add Lilly and Jess for F6.
I really like Rosie but I think she is too reserved for Zac.
I think Ally or Vanessa or maybe Rosie will be going home next. Even though he gave the first kiss to Claudia, I don't see him really liking the girl. Then I think Karina is a bit too sophisticated for him.

I really like Zac. He does take things pretty seriously I think. I just love the fact he took the time to write some questions for both Lilly and Molly. This is so cute. I don't know many guys who would do that. It's cute. Yes, he is a keeper !!!

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:33 pm

I think he really likes Claudia actually. Top 6 at least for me.
I love Jess, but... peaked too early?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:27 pm

@sophienette Jess peaked? I never saw her in contention at all. I always thought she was MOT girl. Bye the way...nice to see you back again.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:56 pm

I finally watched all the Es and really think that Sarah or Viarni may be F1 Bel's date had a lot of promise but after I did not see the connection moving forward. After Claudia told him about her surgery I feel like he lost some interest. He really seems interested in Sarah but I wonder if she is not in his league. Zach still seems so young and Sarah seems to be this mature woman who would is expecting something different from this experience.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:13 am

going by zac instagram he is following most of the girls including sarah...however atm he is not following bel, viarni or Hannah (not sure about claudia) so maybe that is a tell sign that one of them is f1 if not top 3 no idea jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 19, 2017 5:46 pm

Sprite wrote:@sophienette Jess peaked? I never saw her in contention at all. I always thought she was MOT girl. Bye the way...nice to see you back again.

Thanks Sprite. ##I think Jess was a favourite of his very early one, with an early 1-1

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:44 pm

Wasn't Jess chosen to go on the show by a NZ radio station?  I thought they had a fun date but it was so early, I didn't see any real sparks like with Hannah and Viarni and even Lily who hasn't had a full 1-1 date.

After watching the last episode I kinda don't see it with Bel.  That cat conversation was super awkward.  laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:07 am

alwaystulips wrote:Wasn't Jess chosen to go on the show by a NZ radio station?  I thought they had a fun date but it was so early, I didn't see any real sparks like with Hannah and Viarni and even Lily who hasn't had a full 1-1 date.

After watching the last episode I kinda don't see it with Bel.  That cat conversation was super awkward.  laugh out loud

IA - of all the conversations TPTB could show they choose that one. IMO that was not a F1 conversation. Usually they show a progression with the lead and the F1 relationship but, to me, that conversation with Bel was a step backwards.

I really like Bel - I think she's a sweetheart and I am worried that she is too invested and will get her heart broken.

I think the next episode where Sarah has the single date could be the game changer I think he was blown away with her and it will be interesting to see how their connection is on the date. She's a lot more mature than the other girls and that might be a real turn on for him.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:11 am

I'm still catching up. I'm in the middle of episode 7 with the intruders arriving and him just having his date with Hannah. I was a bit surprised at how much he was into her. I hadn't really seen that much of a connection with her up to this point. He also really liked Sarah from the new batch of ladies.

I still can't believe that he has only now kissed 2 women. By this stage on the US version he would have made out with pretty much everyone.

One thing that I don't like in this version...well, two actually. One, I don't really care for the whole intruder premise. It is not really fair to the first batch of ladies and it's not really fair to the new arrivals. The other thing is how the group dates are set up. I know in the US version not everyone gets a date the first couple of weeks, but after that, usually they get some kind of date. Not here. It doesn't seem fair that after 6 weeks Molly and Rosie appear to have spent less time with Zac than the new women who just arrived.

Over all I like him. While he doesn't appear to be the most articulate guy, he does seem sweet and a little shy. I love it when he starts blushing around the women. I would love to see how he would react if he had been on the US version. Imagine him with Corinne on the photo shoot!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:11 pm

Zac may have kissed other girls and it not been shown. They did this with Art on his season too and Art said post-show his first kiss was one of the earlier dates and it wasn't shown as well as some other kisses weren't shown either because of the timeslot being 7 and 7:30pm so the show didn't air a lot of them to keep the show more young audience timeslot. That said, even if Art or Zac were shown kissing more women it still wouldn't be in the same line as other Bach shows. It will be interesting to see what Zac does for overnight dates since they do have them for NZ. I hope he will be the same as Art was and clearly state to the women it is not going to be anything physical (Art's F1 Matilda actually turned down the offer for overnights even though Art stipulated that it would just be talking time only).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:10 pm

Now that I'm caught up--I have to say Zac is definitely a step up from the last bachelor! I think he is nice and genuine. Viarni seems to be ahead as of now -will have to wait and see how Sarah's date goes. He seems quite taken by her. V might be 6year his junior but I think their "souls" are on the same level. He seems to be smiling,& laughing & just happy whenever V is around. In group settings he seems to be looking in her direction like he is trying to have eye contact with her. I don't know why they haven't shown us any of her CP time with him! I think he is into her and I think she is playing a "little hard to get'(.IMO).
Bel is sweet. She is so into him. She gives me a "Fleur" kind of vibe. Fleur was so much into Jordan and he wasn't. I fear that Bel could get hurt if she isn't F1.
I can't wait for the next episode. Sarah could change everything!

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:18 pm

I was always concerned about Bel being F2 and/or non-F1 and being heartbroken like Nikki and so far based on her edit it seems that way to me. She seems already very invested too so I can see her being another Nikki sadly sad
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+19
LynnTa
ygritte
iamreal2u
cocoHoney
robinvi
ThankMeLater
alwaystulips
Linds911
Karina
LoveDovez
GuardianAngel