SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:30 am

bachfan05 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
4health wrote:This I think is Claudia
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Screen18

IMO it looks like Sarah

Looks like Sarah to me as well. Very romantic shot - possible F2? JMO.

To me that silhouette looks just like Sarah and nothing like Claudia.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:42 am

I was informed per a source that this is Sarah. No way to verify it though but I do believe that Sarah wears rings on those same fingers in the SC below so perhaps can match them? question

AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
4health wrote:Not sure who this is but I could say Hannah? Check out the hair tie on her fore arm and she would be the only one with long hair and that tall with the exception of Lily if the F3 would be Hannah, Lily, Claudia

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Screen17

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Screen19

Isn't that viarni because she has that ring and I've seen that same colour nail polish on her ?

I thought that was Viarni too but think it could be Hannah since Hannah also wears jewelry?

If it is Viarni and she leaves then it would have to be before FDs so maybe on a SD or SQT? Unless she doesn't leave before then?

I'd lean more towards Hannah or even Sarah if she wears jewelry too?

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:51 am

Katiebelle wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

IMO it looks like Sarah

Looks like Sarah to me as well. Very romantic shot - possible F2? JMO.

To me that silhouette looks just like Sarah and nothing like Claudia.

I still see Claudia.  I admit the hair does look more like Sarah's length, but the nose and chin... I just think it looks more like Claudia's profile.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 QKFjHPQ

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 LkRcte4

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Op7s6S9

Screen caps from three TV preview and Sarah's from http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/04/the-bachelor-nz-meet-the-intruders.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:56 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I was informed per a source that this is Sarah. No way to verify it though but I do believe that Sarah wears rings on those same fingers in the SC below so perhaps can match them? question

AllAboutLove wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:

Isn't that viarni because she has that ring and I've seen that same colour nail polish on her ?

I thought that was Viarni too but think it could be Hannah since Hannah also wears jewelry?

If it is Viarni and she leaves then it would have to be before FDs so maybe on a SD or SQT? Unless she doesn't leave before then?

I'd lean more towards Hannah or even Sarah if she wears jewelry too?

question

Hmmm... well in that case maybe it is Sarah in the sunset silhouette pic and not Claudia as I thought. Looks like they're on a beach here so the silhouette pic could be later the same day.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:02 am

Ok yes, it seems Sarah does wear rings on those two fingers @AllAboutLove - a thin one and a chunkier one on the next finger. Hard to see in this screen cap but skip to the 1:11 minute mark in the video below and you can see them. Similar physique too.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Eel0Ik8

http://www.newshub.co.nz/home/entertainment/2017/04/the-bachelor-nz-meet-the-intruders.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:33 am

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Hug10
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Ring_110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Ring_210

Source: My screen caps

It's definitely Viarni - look at the rings.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:41 am

Katiebelle wrote:Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Hug10
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Ring_110
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Ring_210

Yep totally agree it's viarni yes but what is it? Aren't RC usually at night? Could it be goodbye after htd or mtp?

ETA it does look like a sad goodbye though?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:52 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Hug10

Yep totally agree it's viarni yes but what is it? Aren't RC usually at night? Could it be goodbye after htd or mtp?

ETA it does look like a sad goodbye though?

Agreed - not formal enough for a RC.  

Maybe Bel goes home on the 2 on 1 with Claudia (because her "time is up") and it's actually Viarni who walks.  That would fit in better with the "script" if she is as I suspect lined up for Bachette Lead.  It's a better background story for her to simply not be feeling it with Zac than for her to be rejected by him, i.e. then she can say:

"Zac was a great guy but just not the right person for me... I'm still hopeful of finding love though and I'm confident that person is out there somewhere.  Male voiceover:  Could you be Viarni's special someone?  Go to the three website now and apply to be on season one of Bachelorette New Zealand!" Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:58 am

@Bobette giggling I hope NZ media is reading ur thoughts that would be a great story line / Segway for the first bachette NZ season Hugesmile

I'm thinking this could be a f3 goodbye that's the spot for bachette role ;) and then either Sarah or lily for f1 and f2.....jmo

ETA is it just me or is it crazy to think an intruder could be f1 ! Wow

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:00 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Bobette giggling I hope NZ media is reading ur thoughts that would be a great story line / Segway for the first bachette NZ season Hugesmile

I'm thinking this could be a f3 goodbye that's the spot for bachette role ;) and then either Sarah or lily for f1 and f2.....jmo

I know, right?  If Viarni's NOT NZ Bachette #1 after all my justified reasoning and campaigning I'll be sorely disappointed! cantstopl

TBH I do think this was TPTB's plan from the start, and Zac was in on it, hence him "talking her up" all the time ("I'm in awe of her" etc) and her "foregrounded" edit and persistently high profile on the official SM despite there (IMO) not being much of a connection between her & Zac.  I think she'll leave and Zac knew all along it would happen at this point.  That's my gut instinct.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:27 am

Bobette wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:@Bobette giggling I hope NZ media is reading ur thoughts that would be a great story line / Segway for the first bachette NZ season Hugesmile

I know, right?  If Viarni's NOT NZ Bachette #1 after all my justified reasoning and campaigning I'll be sorely disappointed! cantstopl

TBH I do think this was TPTB's plan from the start, and Zac was in on it, hence him "talking her up" all the time ("I'm in awe of her" etc) and her "foregrounded" edit and persistently high profile on the official SM despite there (IMO) not being much of a connection between her & Zac.  I think she'll leave and Zac knew all along it would happen at this point.  That's my gut instinct.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698 I'm with u ! We should start the campaign Hugesmile I so would luv to see some kiwi men and if any r like art I'd be eyedrool
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:01 pm

Screen caps from episode 12:

I'm not surprised Bel and the other girls are questioning whether they should be there when there's this kind of display going on between Zac and Lily!

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3DUa1GJ
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 ZX7zGC5
Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Ip2MAij

They are even styled alike!  To be frank, they look like a happy couple hanging out with three jealous and slightly bitter single female friends, IMO.

My screen caps from https://openload.co/f/7Ya263fEvtU/The.Bachelor.NZ.S03E12.HDTV.x264-FiHTV.mkv#
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 66 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
Zizzle
stuckinsc
quix
djogbenyuie
LynnTa
Idlemess
alwaystulips
emusha
iamreal2u
Sprite
robinvi