SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 3 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 10:09 pm

So ready for the show. Also watching BBC about Manchester

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Amethyst Mon May 22, 2017 10:10 pm

Hello everyone! Is this where the episode discussion goes?

Oh my gosh, Rachel is adorable. She is going to be a great bachelorette. She brought her sweet dog with her! I love that. Looks like the poor thing broke his front leg.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 22, 2017 10:14 pm

I really like her. I think she will be fun to watch. Hey I managed a full season of the talking Barbie that was Emily, I can stand anything. Nice to see a real lawyer, unlike the last one.

I am not a big Nick fan, so I think she is much better off without him. And good for us we get her as the bachelorette.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon May 22, 2017 10:20 pm

Josiah has such a melt-your-heart story. There seems to be quite a variety of men. Some intriguing and some just plain weird.

Mr. Wahboom needs to go, like, yesterday. He is such a disaster.

Last edited by Amethyst on Mon May 22, 2017 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 22, 2017 10:29 pm

Wrester has a daughter, otherwise, ugh. I like Jack Stone and his dog. Loved Alex's mom. Mohit and a Bollywood HTD would be fun. Lucas, no just no. Blake E, more yuck, just more yuck. Diggy, kind of reminds me of Nick. Oh, I like Josiah too. He has a normal house, nice. Oh no, the suicide story, oh no. I hope this experience is okay for him. He is admirable, from juvenile diligent to lawyer, what a guy.

Now for the limo entrances. Not excited.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon May 22, 2017 10:32 pm

Jack Stone seemed fine to me. Maybe a bit awkward? Mohit will be fun. Lucas is awful.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon May 22, 2017 10:41 pm

GA said she'll do an episode thread tomorrow so this is fine for tonight.

I'm unspoiled at the moment. I like to watch the first 2 or 3 episodes unspoiled so probably won't last too long. I haven't paid attention to anything other than looking at the pics of the guys and their names. Just starting tonight's episode.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon May 22, 2017 10:46 pm

I'm living for all this diversity.
Bryan is devilish, but getting into trouble with him might be worth it.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 22, 2017 11:01 pm

Peter got a big smile. Josiah was cute with the lawyer jokes. She liked Bryan. I liked the firefighter, he is hot. Lots of quick intros. Getting lost in all the quick passes. Brady got the silly award. Dean doesn't seem genuine to me. Eric is cute, but really cocky. DeMario has the suave. Not sure about the genuine there. Marching band is cute, but Blake E was so slimy in his intro video. Still yuck. Alex was cute. Matt and the penguin was cute too. Grant was a bit much to me. Jack and Mohit were both quick. Jedidiah is cute. Michael the former baseball player, ugh, okay.

Lucas, still no, just no. Yuck and don't need to know about your testicles. Please eliminate him now.

Now on to the party.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 22, 2017 11:04 pm

I don't think she seems all that enthralled with Josiah. Too bad, I think he could be a good one.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 22, 2017 11:04 pm

Okay, seriously, Dean is giving me a serious 1F vibe. I just don't get genuine from this guy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 22, 2017 11:07 pm

I am over the doll, That was just creepy, good for Rachel for not playing along.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 24 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara