SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 28 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:57 pm

and meanwhile she is playing games with the guys.

my gosh... duh

CH CH CH............... *shaking my head*

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 10:59 pm

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!

I knew it!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 29, 2017 11:01 pm

and here goes the "to be continued..." i hope we won't have it the whole season
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 29, 2017 11:02 pm

SafronSahara wrote:Bryan is the only guy she seems excited and giddy to see. I don't see that with any of the others.

Except Bryan, I saw it with Peter too. I think they could be the F2.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Mon May 29, 2017 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 11:03 pm

what is the point of to be continued if they showed us : you need to go with her cocktail dress... this is so ridiculous

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon May 29, 2017 11:04 pm

IA, Stuck, probably F2

She did rock that dress!

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 28 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 11:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:Bryan is the only guy she seems excited and giddy to see. I don't see that with any of the others.

Except better, I saw it with Peter too. I think they could be the F2.

nope.. i am thinking bryan has all what it takes to be next bachelor.... and here goes some Hispanic girls bachelorette cat fighting against the blondes......... i see that coming......Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 28 3806527698

so i much prefer bryan and R kiss versus the loud wet kisses with eric

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 29, 2017 11:06 pm

I actually think Rachel has looked pretty gorgeous in everything she has worn so far. She is beautiful and shows off her body, but at least to me so far, in a classy way. Nothing like MeAndi and the horrible leather pants and Kaitlyn's tattoo unveiling each week.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 11:08 pm

you can add also the V dresses jojo had them retouched because they were not V enough

Last edited by HEA on Mon May 29, 2017 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 11:10 pm

I agree that tonight she was va va va voum and the guys were in awe with reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 29, 2017 11:10 pm

HEA wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Except better, I saw it with Peter too. I think they could be the F2.

nope.. i am thinking bryan has all what it takes to be next bachelor.... and here goes some Hispanic girls bachelorette cat fighting against the blondes......... i see that coming......Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 28 3806527698  

so i much prefer bryan and R kiss versus the loud wet kisses with eric

I think Bryan and Peter could be the F2, not sure which one she picks, I need more Bryan time to get a good idea. We really have gotten very little and Peter had one of the most perfectly real and awesome dates we have seen from this crap show in a long time. I guess not entirely true. Erik got a great first 1:1 with Andi, but it was unfortunately with Andi and Brooks and Des had a sweet fun first 1:1. I don't remember Kaitlyn or JoJo's first 1:1s.

I could see either Bryan or Peter getting women lining up for the bachelor. Heck, I can see it for Eric, Josiah, and Alex too. Possibly Dean, but since I don't like him, I am not feeling it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon May 29, 2017 11:12 pm

good night guys! thanks for the updates and the great company
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episodes - Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
JBF
Kashathediva
blueblues
djogbenyuie
moonchild
Norcalgal
locoforbach
MiaHawk
Litta123
Ayana
SafronSahara