SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 38 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:13 am

I think it's just Nick's way of saying I went through DWTS with her and we had a mutual decision. To me nothing  is concrete because Nick is doing DWTS. They don't owe the public an immediate answer to their living plans right now. Everyone already knows Nick is in LA for the show and Vanessa will be with him in support for now. I'm interested what happens after. For now I'm just going to give them the benefit of the doubt that they are still deciding on where to live and my gut says it will be in the US.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:21 am

I guess like any other couple, they will weigh their options.
Many of these couples have made a move for one or the other. It's not usually the move that is the relationship breaker, it's the relationship.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:23 am

Have the vialls turned up on sm yet?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:25 am

The Vialls sent a nice video to them on GMA wishing them luck and saying they can't wait for Vanessa to visit them and meet everyone.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:28 am

Nick said he ran it by her, and Vanessa clearly stated she supported him. On JK, she even talked about how lucky he is to have Peta as a partner. That sounds to me like they've discussed it, but there was nothing much to discuss because she was excited for him from the get-go.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:33 am

They were hesitant to talk about Vanessa's living situation and I think it has to do with nick saying they're "trying to go through the proper channels".

I see a couple that is being open and honest, they haven't seen each other much due to the distance and Vanessa finishing up school, it hasn't been easy and that's what they're saying. They accomplished taking the pressure off and it seems like that was their goal. I honestly don't think they care what people think at this point.

Vanessa made a comment about we in regards to dancing. I think she's actually excited about that. I think she doesn't mind the limelight, and moving was never really an issue for her. Great to see Nick out with her family last night.

When people like Ben Higgins say "I'd marry her tomorrow" but don't mean it, I have a problem with that. That set them up for criticism when they decided they actually wanted to take time. I think nick and Vanessa have to be together to flourish, we saw that on the show, distance did them no favors. I'm cautiously hopeful with these two, applaud them for not faking roses and rainbows.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:41 am

I finally watched the ATFR this morning and wanted to see for myself. Raven did fine but seems so very young. I'm happy she's not the Bachelorette. BIP is perfect for her imo.

I do agree that the BL wasn't the best for N/V on ATFR but it's never a happy place for the final couple with CH's questions and all. I saw the first part of their interview with JK and seemed much more relaxed and happy. I have no idea how long they will last but I do like Vanessa so hope for the best. Nick is a wild card imo so you never know.

I thought Rachel looked great and did well with her surprise. I liked the 1st guy but all were okay except for the guy with the not so funny (to me) joke. It was a tad uncomfortable for all being in front of a live audience but I kind of liked it. I know fans of N/V are upset they didn't get more time but that may be for the best given how it came across. I kept reading how cringeworthy it was on Twitter.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:51 am

I'm glad to see that I am not the only one very unhappy with the ATFR!  The way Chris H. gave Vanessa a hard time w/ nothing positive or good to say about them hardly at all, IMO!  He purposely had Vanessa out there by herself to put her in the hot seat, probably because then Nick couldn't defend her.  TOTALLY DISGUSTED WTIH TPTB WITH HOW THEY TREATED NICK AND VANESSA.  ALSO - When did the AFTR become the Bachlorette show?????  Sorry - had to vent!!  :angryemotion :headbanging

I absolutely love Nick and Vanessa together, see a lot of love between them and hope they make it!!

ON THE OTHER HAND, I was on the fence about watching TB and after last night, I am not watching it.  SO DISAPPOINTED ABOUT HOW TPTB AND CHIS H. HANDLED IT!

Sorry everyone for the rant.

Last edited by George1218 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:53 am

Kaitlyn and Shawn hadn't decided on a place to live either by ATFR and they're still going strong. It's not quite so easy when you're from different countries and haven't even spent a day in public yet. If I were them I'd take it slow and see where exactly I can see myself long-term. Explore. They need to get past DWTS first though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:54 am

IMO most of the angst with them has been from others (i.e. stupid CH talk, tptb) more so than between N and V themselves. They keep drumming up the same stuff (esp. the moving) and deadhorse. They talk about things honestly and find a compromise as they both have said.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:59 am

Watched the finale - I read on here first so was expecting some awkwardness on AFTR. To be honest I liked it laugh out loud clearly in the minority. I didn't find them awkward with each other - I found they were two people that were acknowledging the weirdness of the situation. I guess I just appreciated it - rather than like other couples "we are going to get married in spring".

Their true test is now and more so after DWTS if they get there.

I guess I am I the minority I appreciated their openness and not trying to avoid the conversation - it was very much in line with both of their personalities IMO. If anything they seemed on the same page about it not being a cake walk and on the same page in how they were presenting themselves to the world.

I also really liked that V's family and best friends were there to support them, it is nice that they were able to have a family dinner after the show especially with her moving to LA.

So I liked it weirdly enough - loved their proposal and found their ATFR more realistic than most - they acknowledged they have issues and don't know each other that well - which every couple from the franchise both successful or not have alluded to... the real relationship starts after the show is done airing.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:07 am

sbolduc wrote:Watched the finale - I read on here first so was expecting some awkwardness on AFTR. To be honest I liked it laugh out loud clearly in the minority. I didn't find them awkward with each other - I found they were two people that were acknowledging the weirdness of the situation. I guess I just appreciated it - rather than like other couples "we are going to get married in spring".

Their true test is now and more so after DWTS if they get there.

I guess I am I the minority I appreciated their openness and not trying to avoid the conversation - it was very much in line with both of their personalities IMO. If anything they seemed on the same page about it not being a cake walk and on the same page in how they were presenting themselves to the world.

I also really liked that V's family and best friends were there to support them, it is nice that they were able to have a family dinner after the show especially with her moving to LA.

So I liked it weirdly enough - loved their proposal and found their ATFR more realistic than most - they acknowledged they have issues and don't know each other that well - which every couple from the franchise both successful or not have alluded to... the real relationship starts after the show is done airing.

THIS!! TOTALLY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU POSTED!!

I think the awkwardness on ATFR was because of the edit they were given, how Chris brought V out by herself and grilled her and both of them being on guard the whole time during the interview with Chris. OH YEAH, the fact that last night was THE RACHEL SHOW probably didn't sit very well with them either!! The way Chris was going on, Nick and Vanessa are on the brink of breaking up which, IMO, couldn't be further from the truth.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 52 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelor 21 - FRC - ATFR - Mar 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+83
happygolucky
Seabear
Luvstruck
Dessler
Linds911