SELECT CONTENT

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by solaroo Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:27 am

mjoy wrote:Back to Laura - I had some reservations about Laura when her profile was released and it mentioned she was a big flirt.  I was thinking we were going to get some OTT, cringe-worthy Alex 2.0 flirting.  But so far, her 'flirting' just comes across as someone who is friendly, confident and warm.  

I agree, I was worried I wasn't going to like her but I actually do. She seems very comfortable in her skin, which is no doubt what Matty finds appealing as well. IMO, she is VERY different to all the other girls and really does stand out. She is also funny in an easy, self-deprecating way, which is a different kind of self-awareness than many of the other girls who are, for the most part, trying awfully (too) hard.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:17 am

Pic of Laura and Matty from WD

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 CIYrUfa
http://www.nowtolove.com.au/travel/travel-news/bacherlor-australia-2017-episode-2-photoshoot-sian-laura-matty-natalie-liz-39514
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:28 am

She also posted this one on IG. I am enjoying her witty captions:

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 OXMhi9P
Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 QnMVcow

Source

Interesting comments - discussing Matty's pant tailoring in a rather girlfriend-like manner, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:32 am

I am enjoying her IG shenanigans as well. She seems to be on SM so much though.... i am beginning to wonder when she and Matty are spending time together if she is F1 as spoiled.....it is truly a season of first for an F1 with so much SM presence IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:37 am

mercieme wrote:I am enjoying her IG shenanigans as well. She seems to be on SM so much though.... i am beginning to wonder when she and Matty are spending time together if she is F1 as spoiled.....it is truly a season of first for an F1 with so much SM presence IMO.

He said in an interview they're face timing/skyping all the time so IMO SM posting would be an extension of that.  I always think this period must be very romantic for the Lead & F1 - secret rendezvous, whispered conversations, skyping under the bedcovers... laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:42 am

@Bobette....we are just about to wrap up the Bette on the US series and the spoiled F2 was all over SM from the get go and folks made the same point you made that he was on SM a lot because he was face timing with the lead.....turns out with all evidence now that the F2 has always been the F2, they were on SM because they were not busy with the lead as speculated Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887

More to see on how things shake out on Matty's season but SM for me is not an indication for Laura as F1 so far though she has plenty of other clues pointing to her as F1....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:53 am

Fair enough but IMO, posting pics of herself with Matty like this and making cute witty comments is just another way of flirting with him. I don't see anyone else indirectly teasing him about his ill-fitting pants. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:18 pm

Re the advertising of clothing, I'm fairly sure it was the same for Laurina!

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeppy Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:29 pm

What do you all think about the fact that Laura was posting on her personal Instagram long before any of the other women on the show?

From what I've seen, there was a distinct "block out" period on all SM from February until July 26 (when the series premiered.)

Every other contestant broke the social media ban by posting on July 26

Laura, meanwhile, started posting on July 8, sharing a selfie. What do you think this means?

Skeppy

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:15 pm

Wow. After some FB/insta searching turns out I know her immediate family! For privacy (hers and mine) I won't say how, but there you go Australia is in fact a small place! laugh out loud
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:29 pm

So here's a thought:  Matty has made no secret of the fact that he wants to have kids ASAP.  Anyone else get the impression Laura may not be at that same stage in her life?  She seems very happy with her life and business...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:36 pm

@Bobette Possible. But no reason a lady can't conquer both ;) Matty says he wants kids but lets be honest, it would (hopefully) still be a year at least down the track.. gives enough time to test out the relationship outside the bach bubble
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Missfi
Ash
Hooked
NostalgicNZA
Sprite
fabgirl
Enough
Pongo
aprawn
iamreal2u
Bumbleguild