SELECT CONTENT

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:40 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:@Bobette Possible. But no reason a lady can't conquer both ;) Matty says he wants kids but lets be honest, it would (hopefully) still be a year at least down the track.. gives enough time to test out the relationship outside the bach bubble

True, true. Maybe she'll say she wants to wait and that will be their "obstacle". There's bound to be something, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:44 pm

I have no reason to base it on but it has also crossed my mind that Laura might not be ready to have kids which is ok. Matty's sister said  during his HTD on GL's season that she wants Matty to give little George cousins to play with but  giggling But I also doubt Matty is having kids anytime soon...all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:48 pm

SugarAndSpice wrote:Wow. After some FB/insta searching turns out I know her immediate family! For privacy (hers and mine) I won't say how, but there you go Australia is in fact a small place! laugh out loud

laugh out loud Thats cool! It sure is a small place!! See if you can find out any goss?or clues that lead to f1? Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:49 pm

Not saying this proves anything at all, but I noticed Laura spends time at Icebergs - Bondi (insta post from jul9). Matty is always there... If Laura and Matty don't end up together, can you imagine the awkward run ins? :/
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:50 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:Wow. After some FB/insta searching turns out I know her immediate family! For privacy (hers and mine) I won't say how, but there you go Australia is in fact a small place! laugh out loud

laugh out loud Thats cool! It sure is a small place!! See if you can find out any goss?or clues that lead to f1? Hugesmile

If I see Matty hanging out at the local pub I'll let you know giggling
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:56 pm

@SugarandSpice....I noticed from Elora's IG that she has been in Bondi a bit but no idea if she lives there...there is bound to be some awkward sauce running ins IMO in the future with whoever of the Bondi girls don't end up as F1 giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:01 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:Not saying this proves anything at all, but I noticed Laura spends time at Icebergs - Bondi (insta post from jul9). Matty is always there... If Laura and Matty don't end up together, can you imagine the awkward run ins? :/

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698 I know right! i can't imagine how that will go?? Do you just politely say hi and keep going? as long as it won't stop her from going! its such a beautiful spot....IMO hopefully all the girls except the F1 see Matty as a great guy and can be friends yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:24 am

Oh HA HAA - that's so typical AU isn't it? Without incriminating yourself in any way, can I just ask: Based on what you know of her and her family, do you think Laura is a good match for Matty? A Yes/No answer is fine or feel free to completely ignore the question. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:07 am

Bobette wrote:

Oh HA HAA - that's so typical AU isn't it?  Without incriminating yourself in any way, can I just ask: Based on what you know of her and her family, do you think Laura is a good match for Matty?  A Yes/No answer is fine or feel free to completely ignore the question.  laugh out loud

Completely impossible to say! I've never met the real Matty or Laura (outside of bachelor production!), just some people in her immediate family (who were lovely). I would be no better than DM speculating any further than that Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 3806527698
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:37 am

Despite the fact that IMO Laura would have had months to compose these Tweets (they probably gave them the pics ages ago and told them exactly which day to post them) she is kind of cracking me up with her witty captions.  

Please stop; can't you see I'm barracking for TOG?  laugh out loud

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 JTcuwH0

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:49 am

giggling so far i really like laura! If the final 2 are elise and laura i think i will be happy for once with either outcome  Hugesmile and if tara and flo make up the f4 i will be danceround laughlaughlaugh :dancing peg: they all seem like great chicks
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:55 am

Yeah, they do.  So much for all those rumours early on about them being a bunch of duds!  I've been pleasantly surprised by more than one contestant so far.  I'm sure F2 will have loads of fans but if Laura is F1 her likability will help to counter any potential backlash IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 37 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Missfi
Ash
Hooked
NostalgicNZA
Sprite
fabgirl
Enough
Pongo
aprawn
iamreal2u
Bumbleguild