SELECT CONTENT

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed May 03, 2017 1:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Interesting... the GD the girls had to write down their biggest fears.
Laura's biggest fear is "allowing all the walls to come down and allowing myself to be completely vulnerable to falling love in love with someone who doesn't love me back"

I'd say this will be Laura's story arc on the show.
Laura having to open up and let her walls down and be vulnerable and potentially get hurt at the end.

So I can see it going either way... that she will let down her walls and be F1.... or ... that she will let down her walls and not be F1 and get heart broken.

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3FE08E4F00000578-0-image-a-48_1493773000319
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4468220/Bachelor-stars-fight-Matty-J-s-love-skimpy-gym-gear.html

With a story arc like that, if she doesn't end up F1 she could be next Bachelorette! And so the circle of (Bach) life continues giggling

I find it interesting though that she's holding her board facing outwards when all the other girls are holding theirs facing them... could be branching into conspiracy theory here but anyone else think maybe the producers told her to hold it that way... so the paps could get pics... so people could read it and start "writing her story" in their heads, exactly as we are doing right now...?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 8:28 pm

So I just checked Laura's Insta (Tonimay) and it appears there are some new posts suggesting she's back? Or are they old posts? What does everyone think?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUEhbtzj_1Q/?taken-by=tonimay&hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BT7bCYOD9I4/?taken-by=tonimay&hl=en

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 9:01 pm

*GASP*  I had her locked in for F1!  Wow, OK.  These do look like possibly new posts, the Bondi one from 11/05 has an exchange about it being "amazing today" and Tonimay replying "it was, wasn't it" - so that seems realtime, and the other one looks like the back of Laura's head.  Maybe someone else is posting them though?  Is this her personal Instagram or business one?

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 SOJPkOC
Source
Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 NPIMQse
Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 9:07 pm

Bobette wrote:*GASP*  I had her locked in for F1!  Wow, OK.  These do look like possibly new posts, the Bondi one from 11/05 has an exchange about it being "amazing today" and Tonimay replying "it was, wasn't it" - so that seems realtime, and the other one looks like the back of Laura's head.  Maybe someone else is posting them though?  Is this her personal Instagram or business one?

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 SOJPkOC
Source
Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 NPIMQse
Source

It's a business one - not sure if she has a personal one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 9:29 pm

OK, thanks @bachfan05!  Crisis averted then, IMO.  The one which looks like Laura could have been taken ages ago (the weather looks very different) and only uploaded now, and the Bondi one could have been posted by a staff member, so I'm going to assume she's still in.  

In fact the more I think about it, I wonder if they might have been deliberately posted to throw people off the scent - especially as you can't see Laura's face so it might be a case of "is it her or isn't it" later on down the track when people are trying to work out who wins.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 9:37 pm

It's her business IG and it's been posting regularly all throughout filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 20, 2017 9:39 pm

pvpr wrote:It's her business IG and it's been posting regularly all throughout filming.

thumbsup
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 9:55 pm

Good sign that it's her business account and not her personal one because if she was home now then I really don't know what to say since I think so far out of all that has been sleuthed she is most likely IMO to be F1 (or at least go far)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Amalia Sun May 21, 2017 3:23 am

Bobette wrote:*GASP*  I had her locked in for F1!  Wow, OK.  These do look like possibly new posts, the Bondi one from 11/05 has an exchange about it being "amazing today" and Tonimay replying "it was, wasn't it" - so that seems realtime, and the other one looks like the back of Laura's head.  Maybe someone else is posting them though?  Is this her personal Instagram or business one?

Source
Source

A photo with the same outfit, just with a hat on, and in what seems like the same spot, was posted some 30 weeks ago too by the Tonimay instagram account:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLr9QkmjYG9/?hl=en

So it seems like the photo by the water posted recently might be an old one! (Which has already been suggested above, I just thought I'd mention the photo from 30 weeks ago that looks like it's possibly from the same photo shoot!)

Amalia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 27, 2017 8:37 am

Just adding a couple more pics from Laura's SD at Middle Harbour Marina back in March - seems she and Matty drew portraits of each other - very much tailored to her career as a designer in the same way Elise's hockey date was tailored to her profession.

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 P86lNPn

Source

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Dsu4CcB

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Sat May 27, 2017 11:08 pm

I noticed Laura had been following Matty on instagram with her tonimay business prior to filming and during it probably as a fan and I'm not seeing it now. Or I could be wrong she still is. Anyway it would be interesting to note when she actually unfollowed a pity I only noticed this on Friday. My guess is she might've been chosen and decided to unfollow to avoid speculation when it actually airs or not chosen and decided to unfollow. All jmo.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 27, 2017 11:17 pm

Great catch @Cetamy. I am expecting that her tonimay account will be active since it's for her business.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Missfi
Ash
Hooked
NostalgicNZA
Sprite
fabgirl
Enough
Pongo
aprawn
iamreal2u
Bumbleguild