SELECT CONTENT

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:02 am

I think Laura being in all sorts of trouble is exactly why she has deleted things already. No need to delete them otherwise... jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:03 am

But then her behaviour is very pass-agg (it's reminding me a little of Peter's SM post filming IMO).
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:08 am

I can already see DM now with their leading articles...

"Fans ask Laura to like a pic of socks if she wins. Laura likes the pic confirming she is the winner and socking it to the producers"

Or

"Laura refuses to submit to fans request... is there trouble in paradise already? Are the waves of future fame and happiness about to crash"

dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:28 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Laura being in all sorts of trouble is exactly why she has deleted things already. No need to delete them otherwise... jmo

Trying to keep on top of what these girls are posting must be like herding cats. You get one in line but six others are climbing the curtains.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:30 pm

Hmm, just got to watch anna Marie's uploaded epi 6. I saw what everyone was talking about re the "order" conversation... Not convinced it was pecking order, but perhaps some sort of prearranged agreement amongst the girls on the couch closer to matty (reminds me of going to confession, laugh out loud)?  It seemed to me that the other girls may have already had their time? Just guessing. I did feel badly for Michelle, and it was brave of sharleen to speak up for her. But assuming laura was acting like she herself was superior IMO doesn't fit with how supportive she's been of the others all along (though I know some think she is able to be supportive precisely because she thinks she has it in the bag, the truth is no one ever gets enough affirmation in that crazy situation....it's a mindf@ck). I will be curious to hear more of what actually went down that night, as it did look heavily edited.jmo
I hope for Matty's sake if Laura is indeed f1 she really isn't as arrogant as she seems to appear to some. I'd like to think he was a better judge of character than that.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:43 am

solaroo wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
solaroo wrote:
Interesting!  Might be worth you checking the post for her Like as well, I could be wrong and/or just can't see it.

I checked and just checked again. She unliked the post. It's why I definitely think she/someone close to her is reading this thread.

How fascinating!  In that case, is it plausible that she/they are playing a bit of a game with us to see what gets picked up?

I can totally see TPTB being on here and throwing us bits and pieces every now and then, to either throw us off track or help tell their story!! Are we puppets in their little game now?? Time to pull out my tinfoil hat again Suspect Suspect
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:15 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
solaroo wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I checked and just checked again. She unliked the post. It's why I definitely think she/someone close to her is reading this thread.

How fascinating!  In that case, is it plausible that she/they are playing a bit of a game with us to see what gets picked up?

I can totally see TPTB being on here and throwing us bits and pieces every now and then, to either throw us off track or help tell their story!! Are we puppets in their little game now?? Time to pull out my tinfoil hat again  Suspect Suspect

My tinfoil hat is firmly on too @SugarAndSpice and I think you're probably right.  I even suspect one of the contestants may have posted on her own thread back in April but won't name names in case I'm wrong.  Suffice to say: I'm not talking about Laura.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:22 am

Daily Mail publishes article about how different Laura looks in old pictures.  Uses side by side of Laura looking practically identical to how she looks now.  You should have used the curly hair pics DM, The CURLY HAIR pics.  Rolling Eyes

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4783824/Laura-Byrne-looks-different-old-photos.html

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 J1ECAVz

ETA: Still uncanny how much she looks like Sara (Matty's ex) though.
Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 LV7vFIM
Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:39 am

In today's episode of "Did Laura Just Drop a Massive Hint" we see Laura asking her Mum to give her cat to Matty if she dies.  A strange request if not F1.

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 I0OcbM4

Also, does Stringy usually comment on girls' photos?

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Xk0aC5v

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:03 am

I'm sure I read today a comment posted on one of the topics that Stringy had commented on Elise's post on SM. But I don't know where to look for it. IMO to drop a hint that obvious is strange. As strange as her 'Queen of reverse parking.'

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:11 am

There are so many posts of Laura's where she manages to work Matty's name into the post. As I posted before, I get the feeling she's screaming inside to tell us she's F1. This season is sooooo obvious. JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:18 am

well if she is F1 then imo they are showing the love story and that makes me smile. If shes not F1 then best way to get over heartbreak is to have fun with this ride..It would suck being her if shes not f1 having everyone saying she is f1, reading how its obvious shes f1 etc etc.....jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Missfi
Ash
Hooked
NostalgicNZA
Sprite
fabgirl
Enough
Pongo
aprawn
iamreal2u
Bumbleguild