SELECT CONTENT

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:46 am

https://www.google.com.au/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3853480/amp/The-Bachelorette-s-Matty-J-reveals-Georgia-Love-spoken-baby-names.html

It was this article also by DM that discussed it. Seriously that seems sooooo F2.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:47 am

@ssin0547 yes that's the one! Thanks mate!
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:48 am

When they go on to quote her as saying mattys drawing was possibly the most offensive thing she'd ever seen, we get a perfect example of how quoting laura out of context and without her spot on line delivery makes her sound awful.... I mean, if I'd read that line in the article without hearing and seeing it, I would be horrified. But in the moment I thought she was so so funny and quick. Jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:02 pm

Way too many similarities to f2 it's ridiculous!!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:59 pm

Has any previous f1 ever got as much press as Laura has?

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:13 pm

BlueJeans wrote:Has any previous f1 ever got as much press as Laura has?

The answer is no. But F2 and F3 of the last season`s did.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:46 pm

Alex did a spread with her son but there was so much conversation around it that it was only a matter of time that an article came out. Apart from that I can't remember a F1 doing an interview mid season. I could be wrong though and there is always the possibility that they are mixing things up
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:59 am

Sundy wrote:Alex did a spread with her son but there was so much conversation around it that it was only a matter of time that an article came out. Apart from that I can't remember a F1 doing an interview mid season. I could be wrong though and there is always the possibility that they are mixing things up

Didn't @AllAboutLove mention that Lee did a spread for a magazine during GL season????????? no idea
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:05 am

@leapoffaith, Matty was the first one that did a spread on GL's season. I don't even recollect the Lee one to tbh.

During Richie's season, Olena had a big spread in OK mag, they actually took pictures of her house, I remember because I thought the kitchen was newly renovated at the time.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:07 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Sundy wrote:Alex did a spread with her son but there was so much conversation around it that it was only a matter of time that an article came out. Apart from that I can't remember a F1 doing an interview mid season. I could be wrong though and there is always the possibility that they are mixing things up

Didn't @AllAboutLove mention that Lee did a spread for a magazine during GL season????????? no idea

Yeah I do remember Lee doing a mag spread and interview - but it was a glossy one with a professional shoot and stuff.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:09 am

@LeapofFaith yeah Lee did a feature spread in WHO mag (I don't think anyone from this season has one in that mag specifically). It was a whole interview of just him talking about him being bullied growing up, his father's health, his family, and of course Georgia - and a pic of her with him and his family at HTD. So it was a bit later in the season and after HTDs.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:18 am

More outstanding journalism from Daily Mail:
Leading her dog off leash for a frolic in a park, Laura was every bit the responsible pet owner.
The jewellery designer could be seen producing a bag and dutifully cleaning up her dog's waste at one stage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4832100/Laura-Byrne-takes-three-legged-dog-Buster-walk.html

Laura and Elise definitely being followed closely by the papps. Tara had to literally stand outside Matty's house to get noticed. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 37 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Missfi
Ash
Hooked
NostalgicNZA
Sprite
fabgirl
Enough
Pongo
aprawn
iamreal2u
Bumbleguild