SELECT CONTENT

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:30 pm

Does Laura make all her own jewellery? She keeps talking about restocking? I thought she made her jewellery. And can someone please tell me does she have a store or a stall selling her goods. Sorry, not sleuthing related, just curious
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:34 pm

@Sundy....IMO Laura designs are jewelry, she posted on IG that she makes some in AU but most of them is made by her staff in Indonesia (will try to find the post where she said this).

And Laura has a store in Westfield, there are pap pictures of her in her store with the jewelries shown in the pics...unreal but true.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:21 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4839438/Laura-Byrne-takes-three-legged-dog-walk-Sydney.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:36 am

Something has been bugging me about Laura and it hit me on why. Just me, but she has a Becca (US) vibe. Can't shake it.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:48 am

Care to elaborate Becca vibe?
Becca is wishy washy, imo, Lauren on the contrary seems to be very confident and dominated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:40 pm

I just watched Laura's sd.... I really did not see it as awkward....they still have this teasing banter that's really cute, IMO. What I did think was that matty was holding himself back from revealing too much, and was eager to have laura verbalize her feelings to ensure they're on the same page. Plus it lasted a loooong time. I was afraid I'd come away nervous about her chances, but I didn't. I just want them to be together!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:59 pm

Billysmom wrote:I just watched Laura's sd.... I really did not see it as awkward....they still have this teasing banter that's really cute, IMO. What I did think was that matty was holding himself back from revealing too much, and was eager to have laura verbalize her feelings to ensure they're on the same page. Plus it lasted a loooong time. I was afraid I'd come away nervous about her chances, but I didn't. I just want them to be together!

I saw exactly the same thing, @Billysmom.  IMO he could barely conceal his exhilaration when she said she likes him.  And I took his comment "I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that" literally - like he was telling her "I like you too but I am literally not allowed to say anything". His eyes said it all though IMO - his attraction is impossible to hide, and I think she got the message.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:16 pm

Agree with both you, I saw the same things and IMO it wasn't awkward at all.  *edited*  He was definitely holding back but he did do a quick eyebrow raise at one point where I thought he was desperately trying to convey how much he's into her.  If there was one thing I took out of Richie's season, even though I didn't really like Alex, I could tell in hindsight that he looked at Alex differently and certainly kissed her in a way that was unlike with the other girls.  I could be totally wrong at the end, but I see this with Matty and Laura.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:23 pm

I found it so funny how the Psychic said after laura asked if they were compatible something like ''i definitely feel the attraction between you 2 and that definitely needs to be explored".... cantstopl but will matty choose with his little matty is the question!? laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:28 pm

solaroo wrote:Agree with both you, I saw the same things and IMO it wasn't awkward at all.  *edited*  He was definitely holding back but he did do a quick eyebrow raise at one point where I thought he was desperately trying to convey how much he's into her.  If there was one thing I took out of Richie's season, even though I didn't really like Alex, I could tell in hindsight that he looked at Alex differently and certainly kissed her in a way that was unlike with the other girls.  I could be totally wrong at the end, but I see this with Matty and Laura.
The kissing does tell a lot IMO and his kisses with Laura are certainly the most passionate and with the most feeling.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:29 pm

I know. Had to get up and get a water bottle from the fridge, laugh out loud....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:05 am

Sorry to double post but I'm getting very nervous for Laura, who herself IMO is coming across as very nervous... How to overcome the Elise evidence: preview I love you, possible last sd, move to Sydney, f1music, plus some things matty has supposedly said abt his f1????     During Laura's second sd I saw matty as holding back his feelings a bit so as to not give it away...but could it be he was really holding back so as to not lead her on? He was soooo tight lipped and scripted, IMO....  Even the way he spoke abt expectations, I was waiting for him to say the date had exceeded his expectations, but he kinda flatly said it met them...  Typical lead pullback from f1, or the dark horse Elise now taking over his brain?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Missfi
Ash
Hooked
NostalgicNZA
Sprite
fabgirl
Enough
Pongo
aprawn
iamreal2u
Bumbleguild