SELECT CONTENT

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by solaroo Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:21 am

Billysmom wrote:Sorry to double post but I'm getting very nervous for Laura, who herself IMO is coming across as very nervous... How to overcome the Elise evidence: preview I love you, possible last sd, move to Sydney, f1music, plus some things matty has supposedly said abt his f1????     During Laura's second sd I saw matty as holding back his feelings a bit so as to not give it away...but could it be he was really holding back so as to not lead her on? He was soooo tight lipped and scripted, IMO....  Even the way he spoke abt expectations, I was waiting for him to say the date had exceeded his expectations, but he kinda flatly said it met them...  Typical lead pullback from f1, or the dark horse Elise now taking over his brain?

I'm so with you @Billysmom.  One minute I think positive, next minute I'm all negative.  Really, his reactions could be interpreted either way although my gut told me at the time he really wanted to say more but was being ultra-careful.  It's driving me crazy!  But if I'm not mistaken, does the lead EVER say very much about how he feels towards the girls that isn't scripted, IMO it always seems like they hold back everything they genuinely feel.  The ITM sometimes are more revealing but even then they seem more scripted.  I remember some of the things Georgia said last year in her ITM and in hindsight they were so incredibly misleading.  After Matty had revealed his feelings for her, she said something like "there's nothing I wanted to hear more".  Well, clearly, that just wasn't true.  At this point, all I can rely on is my gut feeling but honestly it let me down badly last year!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:03 am

Thanks solaroo.... I think laura is a smitten kitten, and for a confident person is becoming a bit of a nervous nelly as the season progresses, it breaks my heart. Her talking about, but you're not mine.... So on target, and if matty really loves her surely musta made his heart lurch. I think she is intelligent as well, though her nerves sometimes belie that, and her edit IMO is not showing things like intelligence, athleticism (unless u count two seconds wearing a polo cap), and a family orientation. If they were looking at her as possible bachette - she's supposedly said if she were not f1 she'd consider it - wouldn't they be playing up all her positive qualities, rather than showing her as merely giddy around matty??? Aaarrgghh.... I do like Elise, too, and yes she's the best fit on paper, but I just sorta see matty and Laura melt into each other ( unless I'm just a sucker for sappy music)....

Laura does have a lot more pics with matty on ig than does Elise...wonder if she'd really do that if she were f2, would seem kinda disrespectful to both of them.jmo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:48 pm

Alex commented on Laura's post. Just thought it was curious. Tbf, Elise doesn't follow Alex whereas Laura does. Probably doesn't mean much though. Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Img_2112
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:05 pm

Good pickup @Bumbleguild. An attempt by Alex to keep herself relevant by aligning with the winner, perhaps. JMO
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:13 pm

Laura looks so beautiful in that dress, imo
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:23 pm

@Bobette definitely agree on the Alex assessment. I enjoy how OTT Laura being F1 is that even former bachelor alumni assume she's the winner.
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:23 pm

I picked that up the other day too @Bumbleguild

I reckon it is telling. All the Bachie people know each other. Alex follows Matty and Laura and doesn't seem to follow any of the other girls. I reckon Alex knows who the winner is...

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumbleguild Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:36 pm

@BlueJeans I don't think Alex knows at all but she's just using the same information we have through the media to align herself with the most likely F1, as @bobette said to keep herself relevant. JMO
Bumbleguild
Bumbleguild

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:41 pm

I've been thinking about the slow burn...does it seem they're now flip flopping, and showing Elise all in, and Laura taking small steps (or whatever similar matty said after their date)? Could they be silly enough to think they're gonna be able to sell us that Laura was the slow burn after all, with her walls preventing things from really taking off?

Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:46 pm

Billysmom wrote:I've been thinking about the slow burn...does it seem they're now flip flopping, and showing Elise all in, and Laura taking small steps (or whatever similar matty said after their date)?   Could they be silly enough to think they're gonna be able to sell us that Laura was the slow burn after all, with her walls preventing things from really taking off?
That's crossed my mind too - I bet that's what it will be.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeans Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:58 pm

@Bumbleguild good point and most probable too.

I just found it suspicious along with when Sam Johnston tagged Matty and Laura in a pic with him and Cam but them quickly removed the tag...

BlueJeans

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:08 am

Billysmom wrote:I've been thinking about the slow burn...does it seem they're now flip flopping, and showing Elise all in, and Laura taking small steps (or whatever similar matty said after their date)?   Could they be silly enough to think they're gonna be able to sell us that Laura was the slow burn after all, with her walls preventing things from really taking off?

Nah Laura's Bachelor buzzword is "guarded", the lead begins to doubt the front runner's feelings IMO. Much more of a classic F1 story I think.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Laura Byrne - Ep3 SD Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Missfi
Ash
Hooked
NostalgicNZA
Sprite
fabgirl
Enough
Pongo
aprawn
iamreal2u
Bumbleguild