SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:34 pm

I may be in the minority but out of all the guys and what I've seen/sleuthed I actually like Eric the most so far.

Now whether he is the one for Rachel or not I don't know... but so far to me he seems genuine and authentic and someone who can be vulnerable/let down his guard and also be silly/not take himself too seriously. 

Mostly I think he showed me on live-no-editing-ATFR when he met Rachel is that he is someone who is real and just himself and that's always rare, especially on this show IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:36 pm

@Guardianangel I am not sure who is going home tonight actually. I think we could find out quickly if it ends up being Dean as sleuthers were able to find out that he got the 3rd HTD.

Regarding Eric, I could see him in the F2 actually but I need to see more of their conversations to know if he could be F1.

But yeah Bryan still has the flag pole position for F1 right now just because of that Episode 5 SD. I saw nothing from the pic on that Episode 5 SD that made me think Rachel was really into him but the HTD made it clear that Rachel likes him. However IMO it was more Rachel making the efforts for the physical connection that I saw but maybe it will play out differently on screen but I am hoping that this is the season that the SD historical stats don't matter for F1 and Rachel thinks hard and deep before making her final decision but ready if that's not the case as well.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:50 pm

All I'll say is pictures and even small snippets of video don't give us the complete picture.  Sometimes they convey real emotion that many of us pick up on and automatically think that's the F1, other times they don't.  

An example that comes to mind is the pictures from when Shawn finally got his 1:1.   Those pics had many convince that she was over him and it was Nick's to loose at that point.  

I don't fan (anymore) and seldom get attached to anyone from the show.  I don't have a dog in this fight or wanting such and such to be the F1.  Nor am I all anyone but (insert name) and this year it seems to be Bryan.  Sometimes our sleuthing does not give us the complete picture of who a person truly is and there is no greater example than Jojo's guys.  Jordan was the worst and she needed to pick anyone else.  Luke was perfect, etc.  and look at them all now.

It'll be interesting to see who goes tonight, IMO.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:51 pm

@GuardianAngel yeah I go back and forth with Bryan due to the week 5 date but I am also not really sure about them. Why don't you see Rachel with him?

@mercieme this was mentioned about Bryan but possibly the passion edit?

I'm not sure about Eric compared to the other guys he has been slightly under the radar so not sure where to place him..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think Dean is least matched for her.
Bryan appears to have that magical episode 5 marker. I like Eric for her best.  I don't see the Peter appeal. I think that may have been the RS factor.

Off topic but re Peter I saw his pics and modelling video posted here and was interested as were a lot of posters IMO.  His demeanor on Ellen and pics and videos from the spelling bee put me into full preseason fangirl mode.  giggling  We all have different attractions which is great, and mine to Peter is all mine, nothing to do with anyone else influencing my opinion. 

As for Eric, all the clues add up to F2 to me right now, pending seeing him actually interact with Rachel of course.  But I'm good with whoever she's most into as F1 so if it's him, great.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:24 pm

relaxing wrote:
Bryan appears to have that magical episode 5 marker. I like Eric for her best.  I don't see the Peter appeal. I think that may have been the RS factor.

Off topic but re Peter I saw his pics and modelling video posted here and was interested as were a lot of posters IMO.  His demeanor on Ellen and pics and videos from the spelling bee put me into full preseason fangirl mode.  giggling  We all have different attractions which is great, and mine to Peter is all mine, nothing to do with anyone else influencing my opinion. 

As for Eric, all the clues add up to F2 to me right now, pending seeing him actually interact with Rachel of course.  But I'm good with whoever she's most into as F1 so if it's him, great.

:yes: :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:42 pm

I haven't been following the updates on Rachel's season. Wow cant believe its almost over for her,

I just took a peek at Eric and he has very kind eyes.

I hope he is a good person. I am quite surprised that there is only one black man in the F4..

At least he looks like a good one to me. The other guys look shady to me,, Like Robbie(Jo's season) Shady.

Let's hope I am wrong and she gets god guys in her f4. To make up for Jo's season
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:43 pm

relaxing wrote:

I really really like Eric eyedrool ...what ive seen so far he seems genuine and someone i think that could be falling hard for Rachel so if he is f2 i cant see him being next bach because he IMO would be to devo and would probably do a Jojo and bring up Rachel every 2 seconds.....

just on Peter, i really really like him too eyedrool ...and i might be wrong please correct me if i am but didnt i read somewhere that he only wanted to come on the bachelorette if it was going to be Rachel? so imo he sounds smitten with her already .....

cant wait for this season to start already so i can see these guys in action!!! (hopefully my opinion wont change of them :gotcha:)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:44 pm

nikikass wrote:I haven't been following the updates on Rachel's season.  Wow cant believe its almost over for her,

I just took a peek at Eric and he has very kind eyes.

I hope he is a good person.  I am quite surprised that there is only one black man in the F4..  

At least he looks like a good one to me.  The other guys look shady to me,,  Like Robbie(Jo's season) Shady.

Let's hope I am wrong and she gets god guys in her f4.   To make up for Jo's season

In what ways do you think the other guys are shady? Just curious about what makes you think that.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:45 pm

@LeapofFaith Yes a friend reported that, she was his type.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:47 pm

Saying she's his type and going on solely for her are two different things, IMO.

ETA: Do we know that he went solely for her? Opps, that discussion might need to move to his thread.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:50 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
relaxing wrote:

I really really like Eric eyedrool ...what ive seen so far he seems genuine and someone i think that could be falling hard for Rachel so if he is f2 i cant see him being next bach because he IMO would be to devo and would probably do a Jojo and bring up Rachel every 2 seconds.....

just on Peter, i really really like him too eyedrool ...and i might be wrong please correct me if i am but didnt i read somewhere that he only wanted to come on the bachelorette if it was going to be Rachel? so imo he sounds smitten with her already .....

cant wait for this season to start already so i can see these guys in action!!! (hopefully my opinion wont change of them :gotcha:)

That's not confirmed. There was a fb post from him about saying he was nominated to be on the next instalment of the bachelorette (kaitlyn's season) and he would most likely never do it but if Andi was on he might have to reconsider ( he didn't know anything about her, just saw her picture). So there was speculation, because he said he would most likely never do it, that it's possible he only went on for Rachel. Someone here knows a friend of his and said Rachel's exactly his type.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99