SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nikikass Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:53 pm

@ReneeM

I wish I knew exactly.

I didnt read their threads. I only looked at pics. Just like i did for Eric.

Just solely on their pics.

Hopefully my first impressions are wrong.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:04 pm

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:14 pm

From a sleuthing perspective IMO F1 points to Bryan. Plus I'm one of the few, maybe the only one, that thinks Rachel was talking about Bryan/kiss on Ellen and later the "he already told" comment.

However, from what I've seen of Eric, I think he's a genuine guy who just might be the heartbroken F3 although I would like it if he was the F1 and they were madly in love. If he is F1, Bryan F2 and Peter for F3, a spot I had reserved for Jack and the next bachelor, so much for that! I can totally see Peter in that slot if he isn't the F1.

Regardless, I hope she has a great season and found her HEA.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:22 pm

Dessler wrote:
ReneeM wrote:gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 1f525 take: Rachel's not really into Eric IMO. Both her and TPTB know how much heat she'd catch for not having a black guy in the F4 though. All JMO.

I disagree. He might not be the F1 but I think she likes him well enough for him to still be there. IMO Rachel is not the type of person to keep someone and a MOC for that matter as a token.

But, that is the show. All of the leads have to drag people to the end...whether they want to or not. Rachel is no different. She signed a contract that basically gives away her life to producers. She will do what they say or else they will make her life miserable...and let us not forget what they can do with her edit.

Even if Rachel doesn't want to drag Eric to the end as her token MOC, what's not to say they tell her to do it because they want him to be the next lead? She does it because she thinks she is doing him a favour and producers are doing it because of ratings.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:28 pm

nikikass wrote:I haven't been following the updates on Rachel's season.  Wow cant believe its almost over for her,

I just took a peek at Eric and he has very kind eyes.

I hope he is a good person.  I am quite surprised that there is only one black man in the F4..  

At least he looks like a good one to me.  The other guys look shady to me,,  Like Robbie(Jo's season) Shady.

Let's hope I am wrong and she gets god guys in her f4.   To make up for Jo's season

I think Eric seems genuine as well and a good guy. Not so sure yet about the others but will see. 

As for only one black man in F4 that's what I think Millsy was talking about regarding people being "surprised/shocked" this season. To me that's exactly something Millsy would say IMO (which I find annoying since I do think TPTB have some say in F4). So I'll admit I am a little disappointed just because as I mentioned before I do think that TPTB have some say in who is in F4 -- as in, I don't think all the contestants in F4 are the ones the lead wants but some they have to take there for drama's sake/next lead edit, etc so the lead may only get a say in 1-3 of the F4 IMO. I have watched where one or more contestants are in F4 and I don't see anything with them and the lead and they're in the F4 so they can be the next Bachelor/bachelorette or some other reason like drama. So I do put that on TPTB a bit for that while at the same time I believe that the heart wants what the heart wants and if the connection is there it's there if not it's not. 

With Eric I thought he and Rachel had an immediate connection on ATFR when they met. They really hit it off. Now whether it ends up he is F1 and it is a lovematch or not remains to be seen but I do think in the photos posted of Eric from his 1on1 date that he looked invested and vulnerable and his HTD again he looks invested so it may be he has real feelings and gets his heart broken which I can see happening already, IMO. :/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue May 02, 2017 9:24 am

This could be nothing as Eric has been losing followers throughout filming. But on April 27th on the F1-F6 thread @ReneeM sc the F4 stats and Eric had 3462 followers and today he has 3450, also one less follower but think that also could be someone deactivating their account.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 02, 2017 9:29 am

wow he really is losing a lot of followers! it's weird - the accts who follow him must be used to frequent posters or they unfollow when someone doesn't follow back
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 9:38 am

Right- I noticed that he has steadily lost ALOT of followers. Apparently it doesn't mean anything because he is still there, but I did notice that. Looking at his presence on other social media platforms, he probably does post daily, if not daily, under normal circumstances.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue May 02, 2017 10:10 am

well he will likely regain all those followers and more once he's in F3 when the show airs! laugh out loud
I bet Rachel's family will love him when they meet him... there's a chance he'll be in f2 imo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 02, 2017 2:04 pm

All the guys have lost followers but only Eric's following's changed. It could mean nothing but since RS said the RC was last night, it could also be an indication that he's gone. I did have him as my F3. JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 2:09 pm

@ReneeM In what number did it change? up and down?

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 02, 2017 2:10 pm

@reason he's following 1 less. Which is why it could be nothing, but the timing matches up with the RC so I think he's gone. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99