SELECT CONTENT

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mogirl Tue May 02, 2017 2:12 pm

@emusha Yes, he has lost followers, but take a percentage vs. the others. He has over 3,000 followers, they have under or just over 1,000. So, if you compare him vs. Peter and Bryan, rough numbers you get.

Peter - 1364, loses 15 followers is 1 percent,
Eric - 3450, loses 15 followers is .004 percent
Bryan - 715, loses 15 followers is is 2 percent

So, he needs to lose over 30 to be in average of percentage of followers lost of the other two.

You can't compare them apples vs apples as his number of followers in almost double or triple of the other two.

mogirl

Back to top Go down

gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Tue May 02, 2017 2:18 pm

Still new to this but if his followers were 3462 and today possibly yesterday he now has 3450 isn't that quite a change in just a few days..?
Its hard to tell as like mentioned he has been losing followers..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 02, 2017 3:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:All the guys have lost followers but only Eric's following's changed. It could mean nothing but since RS said the RC was last night, it could also be an indication that he's gone. I did have him as my F3. JMO.
How could the rose ceremony be last night???  Unless all three FD's were in Dallas.  IMO, there just isn't enough for the parents to see all the guys and the guys to get to the FD locale as I had suspected and RS said afterwards.  IMO, the RC will be on May 5

Episode 8 - HTDs (4 - 3) - BRYAN, PETER
4/20: HTD #1  -  BRYAN - Miami, FL - Ball and Chain, Little Havvana -  Little Havana Domino Park
4/21: Travel
4/22: HTD #2  -  PETER - Madison, WI - seen at Farmer's Market/Cask and Ale
4/23: travel
4/24: HTD #3  -  DEAN - Denver, CO - per RS
4/25: Travel
4/26: HTD #4 -  ERIC - Baltimore - Harbourview Towers
4/27: 8th Rose Ceremony:  ELIMINATED: DEAN

4/29: Travel
4/30: Travel

Episode 9 - FDs
4/29: day off
4/30: FD1
5/1: DAY OFF
5/2: FD2
5/3: DAY OFF
5/4: FD3
5/5:  9th Rose Ceremony:  ELIMINATED:

Then you add in the MTP that they did in Dallas....IMO, there is no way a RC could of happened last night unless it is only the F2 going to Spain for the FD/LCD time

ETA:

this is the exact quote from RS:

On Friday, Peter met Rachel’s family On Saturday, Eric met them and on Sunday it was Bryan.
Knowing now that the rose ceremony on Thursday went from 4 to 3 with Dean getting eliminated, then knowing that each remaining guy met her family on consecutive days over the weekend, I’m guessing the final 3 rose ceremony was last night and the final 2 are now headed off to the overnights/final rose ceremony location.
So the fact that the bolded is a guess, maybe the rc didn't happen after all and all 3 guys go to the FD locale and the remaining schedule COULD look like this:

Episode 8 - HTDs (4 - 3) - BRYAN, PETER
4/20: HTD #1 - BRYAN - Miami, FL - Ball and Chain, Little Havvana - Little Havana Domino Park
4/21: Travel
4/22: HTD #2 - PETER - Madison, WI - seen at Farmer's Market/Cask and Ale
4/23: travel
4/24: HTD #3 - DEAN - Denver, CO - per RS
4/25: Travel
4/26: HTD #4 - ERIC - Baltimore - Harbourview Towers
4/27: 8th Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED: DEAN

Episode 9 - MTP=========this is according to RS, it does match up to a tweet from a viewer claiming that there was activity at a different house.
4/28: MTP - PETER
4/29: MTP - ERIC
4/30: MTP - BRYAN

5/1-2: travel

5/3: FD1:
5/4: day off
5/5: FD2:
5/6: day off
5/7: FD3:
5/8: 9th Rose Ceremony: ELIMINATED:

Episode 10 -LCDs/FRC (2 - 1)
5/9: LCD #1 -
5/10: LCD #2 -
5/11: Final Rose Ceremony

It all still meets the timeline for the ending of filming as was projected before.

FWIW, I am posting this into the filming schedule thread - and no discussion filming for now.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Tue May 02, 2017 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 02, 2017 3:51 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
ReneeM wrote:All the guys have lost followers but only Eric's following's changed. It could mean nothing but since RS said the RC was last night, it could also be an indication that he's gone. I did have him as my F3. JMO.

Then you add in the MTP that they did in Dallas....IMO, there is no way a RC could of happened last night unless it is only the F2 going to Spain for the FD/LCD time

That's what I think happened. My thought's always been that F3 MTP, RC, the F2 go to the FRC location. I'm just speculating thought.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 02, 2017 4:36 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

That's what I think happened. My thought's always been that F3 MTP, RC, the F2 go to the FRC location. I'm just speculating thought.
@ReneeM take a look at the filming schedule thread. I made a post there with the filming schedule and notes.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Sun May 07, 2017 12:50 am

I really think Eric is the dark horse no pun intended, I would rather see Peter or Bryan win personally but I feel like Eric will be Rachel's F1. I just can see the family really loving him, and I can see him moving to Dallas with Rachel.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 1:00 am

@ericbutterfly The family might like him but if she is not feeling it, he will go home like all the other 30. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun May 07, 2017 1:19 am

ericbutterfly wrote:I really think Eric is the dark horse no pun intended, I would rather see Peter or Bryan win personally but I feel like Eric will be Rachel's F1. I just can see the family really loving him, and I can see him moving to Dallas with Rachel.

IA That there is something there IMO and he might indeed be the dark horse of the season. I just can't get the lack of 2-1 for him off my mind esp. since he didn't get along with the guys. IMO TPTB won't waste an opportunity like that IMO unless he just wasn't an option for 2-1 - basically a frontrunner. I still think the chemistry she has with Bryan is way more than with Eric and everything lines up for Bryan to be F1 (IMO) but there is potential for Eric to be the surprise package who will sneak in with a win in the end.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Sun May 07, 2017 1:21 am

reason wrote:@ericbutterfly The family might like him but if she is not feeling it, he will go home like all the other 30. JMO

Yes, IMO Rachel may have more physical chemistry with the other guys (Peter and Bryan) judging by what I saw with my own eyes in the pics and the Ellen date... However, I think that Rachel mentioning she is a daddy's girl shows she really will value his opinion a lot, it even made Rachel happy when her mother said Nick reminded her of her dad. Rachel admires her father greatly so I think his two cents will have strong bearing on who she chooses. This is pure speculation and guessing, but I feel like Eric has the most potential to win the family over out of the guys, because from what I feel Eric seems like he can be more capable of relating to the family and also they got a little preview of their chemistry with one another on AFTR. I'd much rather personally see Bryan be the first "villain" to win if he is in fact the villain, it would be super interesting and entertaining to watch, or I'd rather see Peter win because I think he and Rachel would be so adorable together, and I like what I imagine of them, but I just feel like Eric will be a surprise. He just seems like a safe choice... All my opinion.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 08, 2017 10:12 pm

From the first post of the first page in this thread.

pvpr wrote:IG stats of March 18
gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Img_9415

snipped
IG as of 05.08.2017
gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Captur95

According to our filming schedule, F3 is let go tonight.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 09, 2017 10:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:From the first post of the first page in this thread.

pvpr wrote:IG stats of March 18
gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Img_9415

snipped
IG as of 05.08.2017
gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Captur95

Is his book now missing from his IG profile? It was there last night; also, it looks like he lost a few followers but is following two more. It may not mean anything but this all happened between last night and this morning.

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue May 09, 2017 10:36 am

sportsgirl76 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:From
snipped
IG as of 05.08.2017

Is his book now missing from his IG profile?  It was there last night; also, it looks like he lost a few followers but is following two more.  It may not mean anything but this all happened between last night and this morning.

Yes you're right. The link was there last night and its not anymore. Could this mean something ?

#TeamPeter gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f495
#TeamRachel gratitude - Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Eric Bigger - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
lleyki
Stacia620
clueless
sbolduc
albean99