SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by cookielover12 Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:45 pm

SC of Vanessa's IG story!

These two are so adorable with their bracelets heartglasses
Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 40 111
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by alwaystulips Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:58 pm

Right on time Vanessa!  Lol.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:01 pm

Haha! And that is why Nissa are doing the right thing keeping their relationship on the low-key on SM IMO. Hugesmile

I am glad to get confirmation on the bracelet. yes I spent way too much time yesterday trying to zoom in the fan pics. laugh out loud  laugh out loud  

JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:24 pm

DWTS is not a bubble show. They still have a life during the show. A lot of contestants even have two jobs and the pro dancer has to follow them around wherever they have to be during that particular week. Bubble shows to me are shows like The Bachelor & MBC.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:37 pm

Bubble shows are those where an actual virtual reality is built, like TB, big brother etc. It's a manufactured environment with tpbp produced drama and stress.

DWTS is a show about celebs learning to dance. Sure, they might get unfavourable edit in training etc, but it really doesn't manipulate the celebs lives, or create manufactured drama. JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:54 pm

I would say the daily practice would be grueling, imo.
It would be for me. Horribly.
Also, as I have said I don't watch the show, but haven't performers/cast been injured in association with the show?
Speaking as someone who injured herself last Nov from a simple fall and still has another month of physical therapy, injury is no fun.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would say the daily practice would be grueling, imo.
It would be for me. Horribly.
Also, as I have said I don't watch the show, but haven't performers/cast been injured in association with the show?
Speaking as someone who injured herself last Nov from a simple fall and still has another month of physical therapy, injury is no fun.

Yes, it is grueling especially for those that put in the long hours.

Yes, others have been injured doing the show. In fact, Melissa Rycroft replaced Nancy O'Dell who was injured during pre-season rehearsals. Melissa had 2 days of rehearsals before the 1st show. That same season Jewel had to withdraw before the season started because she was also injured (not sure if that was during rehearsals or not). In season 4, Vincent Pastore withdrew before the show even aired because "he did not realize how much work was needed during a ten-week period, and that he was not up to the physical demands of the show." Misty May-Treanor ruptured her Achilles tendon during rehearsals... and this is a world class athlete.

DWTS is not a cakewalk at all, especially for those who are willing to put in the rehearsal time and have the desire to go to the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:26 pm

Kasha, So sorry about your injury!  I fell two weeks ago, broke my wrist and am in a cast,  you're right.  Injury is no fun.  Hope you're on the road to full recovery!  

Yes, it's awful when they get injured but I define grueling differently I guess.  I think to practice for DWTS would be hard as hell and absolutely thrilling!  Maybe I'm a masochist.  laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:41 pm

I am very, very uncoordinated and clumsy. I have to always be alert.
I broke my leg/ankle in 2 place in early November(the day after the USA elections) going out to get the mail which was already in the house. rofl
I spent 2.5 months immobile --off my leg. Non-wght bearing. So I am wrapping up physical therapy in the next month--please god. Keep in mind I am no longer a spring chicken and there was no way I could hop around correctly on crutches.
The good thing is I am about back to my normal.
Beware!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:49 pm

rotfl Thanks for the warning!  And for all you and the mods do! bestbud!
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:59 pm

In Vanessa's IG story it looks like Jen B is still there and they are at Disney again today. Can someone tell me who the other woman in the picture is?

Since there hasn't been much news and I am on spring break, I have gone back and watched their last few dates again. She mentioned to his family that picking up and moving away from friends and family and job and having just each other is scary. I think if she stays in LA the next few weeks and Jen goes home it will be a really good sign. Vanessa is obviously one that does a lot, so just hanging in LA by herself could be very hard.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:12 pm

I think, IMO, the viewer simply has to remove themselves from what the show's edit indicates vs reality.
Unless the couple is not telling the truth, moving was never an issue. This has been said multiple times in multiple interviews. So either this is real or the couple is lying. IMO it was not an issue.
The storyline showed otherwise. The storyline is what it is--simply trying to sell a journey/plotline to the audience. There had to be areas of conflict in order to have conflict resolution. I have learned over the years, the storyline may not be any more factual than fiction. Which is to say it is not.
JMOAA

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+82
Gale1
FLChica
missnana
SeekAny
Swiss Girl