SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Skates Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@mindless Good Post

crunchycheeto wrote: That, and the fact that he repeatedly mentioned that if he and Nick were in the same room, he wouldn't go up to him and say anything because he has nothing to say. Like, dude, you've spent the last four(?) years talking about Nick! Talking about how he knows things that will make him look bad, but he won't reveal them because he can't prove them (like that's ever stopped him before). LOL, he basically admitted he's a coward.
snipped

Funny that you mention that. I just posted yesterday that LiarBoy reminds me of a SM troll who bullies online but if he was face to face he'd cower in fright.

My take is this. For someone who follows a contestant regularily, for a long time, they will know a lot more about that person/couple. This results in good conversation IMO because often times there is info I had no idea about couples or contestants if it weren't for a member who knows more about them than I ever would.

For somone like LiarBoy who picks and chooses what he wants to believe, he'll never get it, not just about Nick but as proven fact over the years due to his ability to trash people before they are even on our screen.

I know I'd have plenty to say if I was face to face with Liarboy.  Hugesmile

For starting so much unnecessary sh*t into their lives...RS is probably so scared that they'll beat him up...and, prove him wrong...Lol!!...
Skates
Skates

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 78 Empty Re: Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:18 pm

mindless wrote:
notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

That's what she's saying. Although some found it awkward, the fact that Nick and Vanessa posted it themselves commenting that it was a lot of fun, then it must have been fun IMHO.

IMO square pegs don't, and never will, fit into round holes.  
IMO neither Nick or Vanessa are status quo people therefore what they say/do as a couple isn't about the norm so as long as tabloids measure their interactions by normative standards there will be a disconnect.
:yes:  V saying it was a great day yet tabloids discounting V's first hand view is an example of what commonly occurs with both V & N.  On several occasions what either say is discounted, instead replaced by rag mag third party opinion. cantstopl  Oh, and then there are "a source says"  pieces that contradict what Nick directly says but somehow "the source" is to be believed to be more knowledgeable about the inner working of Nick & Vanessa's love affair. It is truly fascinating yes
I'm not being sarcastic here Smiley  I think it's all fodder for an anthropological study.

Haha, your talk about sources made me remember Sharleen's discussion with RS about Nick. He was basically like "you're his friend, so of course you'll defend him, but I've heard things, which I can't prove but know to be true and which Nick doesn't even know I know, so I disagree". I was like, let's just back up for a minute. So Sharleen's first-hand account can't be trusted, because she's his actual friend and thus "biased", but the random second/third/fourth-hand stuff you've heard from "sources" that you can't prove (which means there's no proof of it) and haven't tested in any way, since you've never revealed it to the wider public including Nick, is for sure legit? laugh out loud I wonder who really suffers from confirmation bias in this scenario? You can't even make that sh*t up. dizzy

Omg so much yes!!!!! RS's convo with a Sharleen about Nick just bugged the CRAP out of me! His whole argument was - you know Nick and know Nick well. Therefore, you can't be trusted and are wrong about him and his intentions. I'm clearly right with my 2nd/3rd/4th hand info, much of which is heresay. What a dumb a$$. His argument made 0 sense. 

Blogger boy is such a suck up to all his guests on his podcast. Like a total a$$ kisser. It won't shock me if down the line (maybe years), he actually has a sit down with Nick. I expect full a$$ kissing when that happens. Maybe even a formal apology like he gave to Jason and Molly. Wouldn't shock me, TBH.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:27 pm

RS's spoilers are these days almost everywhere taken as facts, they get posted on every reality forum, and he can and has made life really unnecessarily hard for contestants during and after the show. He's been trashing Nick for years based on 2nd/3rd/4th hand info, and one sided at that. Now he took Vanessa as his other 'she's evil, you all must hate her!' figure based on just getting someone to spill gossip to him. He's IMO an online bully, but takes no responsibility for that fact. All imo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:41 pm

I'm all for snark and I get he has a job to do and I'm not even a fan of Nick, but there are times when RS takes it too far - too far as in it's character defamation. I remember Jordan's best friend Brandon went after RS and told him it was now getting to the point where he wasn't doing his job, but it was a vendetta filled with lies where he was trying to tarnish his character. 

I would love it if one of these days one of these contestant legally go after RS.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@notarose Good Post So true, this goes for all of them. Often times we watch vids and see the words come out of their mouth. Only later to read a tab that says the source claims opposite of what they themselves said.

While in this instance I agree with you @GuardianAngel, over the years I have learned that even stuff coming out of the horses mouth can be BS. Andi/Josh being a prime example. Anybody can lie. People with a grudge, jealous people, internet trolls, friends, family and even the individuals directly involved. I guess for me, I take it case by case. How people act and the things they say, combined over time, I look to see if their actions match their words and make my own judgements. I'm rarely surprised anymore.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:46 pm

I've been having to play catch up but just my 2 cents that Ellen staff/Nissa interview was nothing short of adorable and very lighthearted and enjoyable. It literally made me smile throughout. IMO Nick had fun with it (as well as V) and both promoted it on SM. I just don't believe they would draw attention themselves to an experience where one or both was annoyed/disinterested. JMO

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:55 am

Guys don't please don't feed. Thanks.
Have some coffee or tea and enjoy the day.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:10 am

The rules are very clear. Either provide a source/link as to where you are obtaining your information, indicate that it's Your Opinion, or indicate that you have heard from a reliable source, to back up your posts. When it comes to reliable sources, every one has the right to believe or not believe.

Since the poster did not include any of the above, and was basically "trolling" IMO, all posts have been deleted.

A new thread will be created shortly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:13 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall & Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+82
Gale1
FLChica
missnana
SeekAny
Swiss Girl